Welcome to AC Web.

Looking for 19 twink server

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Title really says it all. If you know of any 19 twink servers that are running let me know.

I've been working on Twinkcraft the past year. It's a custom 19 twink server.

Twink Nation is making a come back and they have been doing some tests recently. It's a blizzlike 10-19 server.

Shatterspear is also a custom twink server that's been in development for the past year or so.

I can't wait to play TwinkCraft, Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

TwinkCraft hype aside I'd really love a 19 server I could play until twinkcraft releases if you guys know of any :/

U could just make one. It probably takes about two hours to make a everyone has BiS / instant proffesions twink server just based around bgs and arenas.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlyblades View Post
    U could just make one. It probably takes about two hours to make a everyone has BiS / instant proffesions twink server just based around bgs and arenas.
    Don't know how to compile a core or set up a vps and if I were to have a 19 twink server my way there'd be a form of progression. I'd probably set it up similar to how Retro wow is or how v - quality was.

Quote Originally Posted by Konsensus View Post
    Don't know how to compile a core or set up a vps and if I were to have a 19 twink server my way there'd be a form of progression. I'd probably set it up similar to how Retro wow is or how v - quality was.
    Compiling a core and setting up a vps are only hard the first time you do them. It gets much easier every time after. I wouldn't even bother with setting up a vps until you are 100% finished with your server so that way you only have to focus on learning how to set up a vps and website.

I used repacks for a while but it'll pay off if you learn how to compile. The instructions for compiling and setting up a server on the trinitycore wiki will get you a working server if you follow the instructions exactly.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobiesan View Post
    Compiling a core and setting up a vps are only hard the first time you do them. It gets much easier every time after. I wouldn't even bother with setting up a vps until you are 100% finished with your server so that way you only have to focus on learning how to set up a vps and website.

I used repacks for a while but it'll pay off if you learn how to compile. The instructions for compiling and setting up a server on the trinitycore wiki will get you a working server if you follow the instructions exactly.
    Maybe I'll give it a shot Hmm