Welcome to AC Web.

Looking for investment (For a core)

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello friends from ac-web its been 2 years, for the past 16 months i have been working on creating a legion core, and so far i am 75% done, everything is made from scratch i am looking for people that are interested in investing in the core, in order to hire more developers, what do you get out of this? well a good legion core.

If anyone is interested and wanting more information message me on discord. Swagg#1835

men contact me here i cannot take discord ty im really interested on help u....TY

<NovusCore>

"I've made it from scratch", in reality "I took all the base work from TC and other cores that have laid the ground work for the past 10 years, and then wrote my own content / spell scripts based on previous work done by others"
    Last edited by Lightning Blade; 06-12-2019 at 10:12 AM.

cd ..

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Blade View Post
    "I've made it from scratch", in reality "I took all the ground from that TC and other cores have laid for the past 10 years, and then wrote my own content / spell scripts based on previous work done by others"
    This. No way you wrote a Legion emulator from scratch in two years. Don't make such claims.

Read his latest threads. Blatant scam.

A year and a half ago he couldn't figure out how to add a weapon to an npc. And 6months before that he was looking for work as an 'sql developer'. Don't give this guy any money lol.
    Last edited by Furball; 06-11-2019 at 04:00 AM.

Hello! thanks for the comments guys, also i apologize for mentioning from scratch the core has been worked on with 4 people, and it is just a fork of all wrath cores, and we are updating everything and making it to our liking.

@Furball Thanks for bringing that up if someone would like to do that go ahead.

Thank you to every single person who is reading this post, in the future, it may be improved.

cd ..

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeoPapi View Post
    Hello! thanks for the comments guys, also i apologize for mentioning from scratch the core has been worked on with 4 people, and it is just a fork of all wrath cores, and we are updating everything and making it to our liking.

@Furball Thanks for bringing that up if someone would like to do that go ahead.

Thank you to every single person who is reading this post, in the future, it may be improved.
    Either edit the initial post clarify that it's not in fact made from scratch, or remove this thread completely.
    People have worked with TrinityCore for years, and it's not so someone can fork it and claim it's theirs. It's a license violation.

Do you even know that all cores are a copy of TrintyCore?

cd ..

Most new ones are, but doesn't give you the right to claim you made it from scratch. It's implying you made a core from scratch. Which you didn't.

<NovusCore>

Do you even know that not all cores are a copy of TrinityCore which is a fork of ManGos

Do you even know that not all cores are a copy of TrinityCore which is a fork of ManGos
    which is a form of arcemu

which is a form of arcemu
    which is a form of wowd

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hi! I am also looking for investment in my project. I recently created my own website on the Internet. I want to find a companion to help with his advancement. Here is my site https://login.info.ke. What do you think of him? I'm interested in your opinion. I would be very grateful. Thank you!
    Last edited by cheburashka; 07-01-2019 at 12:31 PM.