Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Talking InstantCPU | Products and offerings | CHEAPEST, FASTEST HOSTS ANYWHERE

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.

We're BACK, and CHEAPER than ever! We used to be LynxServers, and Altramax now we're InstantCPU! Check out our old advertising postings here: http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...%99-(ALTRAMAX)

With over 40 pages almost reaching 30,000 views with over a thousand replies of reputable users,
    we are back to serve AC-Web with quality & professional service.

New United States of America Datacenter has launched!

About InstantCPU and the owners

InstantCPU provides lightening fast Virtual Private Servers, and Web Hosting. Originally founded in 2006, as the name Lynx Servers, it was a group of high school friends who started a company after enjoying a private World of Warcraft server of their own. Christopher, who did most all of the actual server work (setting up ArcEMU, Trinity, MaNGOS, etc) ultimately pursued his career as an accomplished IT Professional, and the small group disbanded... Until very recently.

I'm back, and I'm here to stay. One of the struggles we had previously, was money. We were pretty young, still in school without a source of income. We didn't have any, so our first server lease was a big deal. Every dollar counted right? Well... those days are over. I took a long break from video games, and focused on my career, and later started a family of my own. Nice story right? It was definitely a wise move (taking a break), as now even if we don't make much money, that is ok by me. I started this back up because I missed this type of environment. I missed being able to support my own customers, and not just my employers during my career. I miss the excitement.

Yea yea ok ok, but what skills do you have? What makes you better than the others posting here? And why wait so damn long!

Currently, my wife and I run the company. We work 8 hours a day, each, on InstantCPU. We're always online, and always finding new things to improve upon. Our prices for example, that was a carefully thought out formula for which servers to buy, when to buy them, and how much to charge. We're the cheapest because we were smart about it. I hold several Microsoft Certifications, Cisco, Citrix, VMWare, and Linux certifications. I hold a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Private Cloud and Infrastructure competency, and we're already Silver Partners with the Microsoft Partner Network (hence the nonexistent cost of Windows). My point is: I know what I'm doing. I've done this my whole life, so none of this is new to me. My lab environment that I used to have, has been turned into servers for InstantCPU. We have a long standing relationship (10+ years) with a very popular group of datacenters, so we get extreme discounts on most everything we order from them. Bigger discounts for us, means cheaper services for you.

Standard Features on all hosted products

Backups, backups, backups!
    We have an entire cluster of servers waiting for backup data. Current capacity is around 90TB.

Gigabit+ all around
    Nothing is hosted on any slow 100mbps connection. Most virtualization nodes are 10Gbps unmetered from OVH.

High Availability
    A buzz word in the Enterprise. Basically it means that if the node your own, crashes and burns, your VPS / VM is booted up on another node within a few milliseconds. We do that.

Instant provisioning
    Hence the name, InstantCPU, we're all about fast. As soon as your order is placed, and payment validated (instantly if using PayPal), a Virtualization Controller starts working on spinning up your VPS. Typical deploy times are about 10 seconds.

Bandwidth? No limit
    All our servers come with "unmetered" connections from the datacenters. No need to worry about reduced speeds, or congested freeways.

First class service
    We like to check in. We'll make sure things are running smoothly for you, after your order, and if things aren't, we're here to help.

We're a legit business
    In the state of California, USA, we're a registered business under the name of Hyper Virtualization Consultants. InstantCPU is a DBA.

We don't oversell
    As soon as our metrics system detects an overage of threshold, we take action. We want your experience to be truly amazing. Not slow. We're constantly monitoring each node for performance issues, that way we can be proactive instead of reactive.

Alright, enough talk, lets get down to the nuts and bolts:

Two types of VPS: HDD backed, and NVMe backed
    NVM Express: Faster than SSDs, and more expensive than some CPU's, NVMe Flash Storage is one of the fastest storage technologies we have to date (except NV-RAM). NVM Express is no joke either, with its huge read and write rates it puts a hard drive to bigger shame than an SSD does.

HDD: Same VPS specification, except that the storage is backed by hard disk drives, setup in a RAID 10, on a EqualLogic SAN.

NVMe Virtual Private Servers

NVMe Simple VPS
    • 1GB DDR4 ECC 2666Mhz RAM (Mirror mode)
    • 50GB NVMe Flash Storage. 1000+ MB/s
    • Intel Xeon 3.3Ghz Hexa Core CPU - 6 Cores
    • 10Gbit Network connection
    • Unmetered Premium Bandwidth | Fiber
    • Includes Standard cPanel Hosting Package FREE
    • (New!) Windows Server Licensing included (Standard)
    • Excellent Control Panel + Instant Reinstalls
    • Currently available in France and Canada

Price: $8 a month
    HDD Version available if you prefer space over speed. 275GB HDD space. Same price. Only available at France datacenter. Order here: HDD Virtual Private Servers
    Order here: NVMe Virtual Private Servers

NVMe Standard VPS
    • 2GB DDR4 ECC 2666Mhz RAM (Mirror mode)
    • 75GB NVMe Flash Storage. 1000+ MB/s
    • Currently available in France only

Price: $12 a month
    HDD Version available if you prefer space over speed. 275GB HDD space. Same price. Only available at France datacenter. Order here: HDD Virtual Private Servers

NVMe Advanced VPS
    • 4GB DDR4 ECC 2666Mhz RAM (Mirror mode)
    • 100GB NVMe Flash Storage. 1000+ MB/s

Price: $24 a month

NVMe Complex VPS
    • 8GB DDR4 ECC 2666Mhz RAM (Mirror mode)
    • 150GB NVMe Flash Storage. 1000+ MB/s
    • Intel Xeon 3.3Ghz Hexa Core CPU

Price: $30 a month

Our speed tests

France

NVMe Read / Write Speeds

Give us a try. If you have any issues at all with our service, we're happy to give an instant refund.

Christopher Young
    Managing Partner
    InstantCPU
    +1 (925) 232-1485
    chris@instantcpu.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by instantcpu; 07-11-2019 at 05:55 AM.

http://YugoWoW.com/

Thumbs up

Good luck!
    Also it's great to give people chance to have a FREE VPS! i hope only who need and can't afford the VPS will have them

First one gone! Only two left! Again, completely FREE! Use promo code "ACWEBISBACK" for a FREE standard VPS valued at $25!

Okey, I really don't know where to start.

I'm trying really trying not to sellout here but it's really hard when you come across someone like Christopher. This guy really has passion for what he is doing, you can just tell from the way he interacts with his customer. He has so much patience when it comes to dealing with the problems he encounters with the customer.

And me of course going in with the mind-set that this will be just "another one", that doesn't live up to their standards whatsoever. But Christopher really proved me wrong here.

If you are looking for a VPS please do yourself a favor and contact Christopher, I can promise you that you won't regret a thing.

This is me speaking from the heart and nothing else, I am not affiliated with InstantCPU whatsoever.
    Last edited by XigoR; 05-13-2019 at 10:09 PM.

Thanks XigoR for the awesome review! We strive for fast services, but most importantly: customer service. We're happy that you're enjoying your free standard VPS!

FusionGEN | Serenity-WoW

Not a lot of people decide to start up Hosting Companies nowadays and rarely do I see someone do it properly.
    You are the first in a while.

Wouldn't be impossible to see me as a potential future customer, so I can test out your service and further provide a vouch.

Until then! Loving the Web Aspects and overall the presentation. Also, best of luck

Would you like a 10 day free trial? If so, just open a chat with us. We just recently revamped all our prices, and our structure. I think everyone will like this, as we're now 60% cheaper than we were before.

- - - Updated - - -

Bumpz

- - - Updated - - -

Website is down for about 45 minutes for maintenance. VPS platform not affected.

http://YugoWoW.com/

/Vouch such a really more than great company i just can't resist from changing to InstantCPU so i'm doing it!

Preview for the SPEED :

Last edited by JadaDev; 05-21-2019 at 09:45 AM.

Bump!

Just to let everyone know, I heard a few things that set us apart from other hosts around here: We offer Anti-DDOS on every service, and we offer crazy fast 3500mbps read and write speeds thanks to NVMe backed storage! Come chat with us today. Discord: instantcpu#1060
    Last edited by instantcpu; 05-23-2019 at 03:20 AM. Reason: removing the name drop. sorry terrum, seriously.

www.EpicHosts.co.uk

Not trying to flame your thread here, but if you're going to start name-dropping other hosts you aren't going to do yourself any favours - just saying.

(FYI our/EpicHosts' Anti-DDoS does not have a Gbps limit)

Quote Originally Posted by Terrum View Post
    Not trying to flame your thread here, but if you're going to start name-dropping other hosts you aren't going to do yourself any favours - just saying.

(FYI our/EpicHosts' Anti-DDoS does not have a Gbps limit)
    Sorry Terrum, won't drop your name like that again. And I stand corrected.

www.EpicHosts.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by instantcpu View Post
    Sorry Terrum, won't drop your name like that again. And I stand corrected.
    No harm done - just a friendly note. I try my best to support other hosting companies, but I always have an itch to scratch with ones that are stubborn enough to try appear 'better' than others.

I'll report my posts in hope a mod can remove them from your thread.

Best of luck with sales!

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Bump! Just launched our new website, and for the holiday weekend, we have a special promo going on! Use Promo code: 20OFFHOLIDAY5 at checkout to get 20% off any VPS services! Offer good for one month, expires 5/28! New customers ONLY!