Welcome to AC Web.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    www.EpicHosts.co.uk

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    For one I didn't say that being a small company was a bad thing - because I/EpicHosts am/is a small company too. You seem to have taken my post as an attack and I didn't mean it as such, so I apologise in advance.

Secondly I see plenty of people going into IT jobs with little to no experience - in both USA and Europe. Merely because a lot of IT businesses offer training as part of the job now. But no use debating about that.

Lastly, I was just giving you my suggestions and opinions; nothing of which I said, I repeat, was meant to be an attack towards you or your company. I've re-read my post and I can't really see anything about it that could have possibly hurt you.

Although I will state one more time that if you are running any servers from your 'home datacenter' people will still want to see Speedtest results from that server otherwise you are misleading information to them with your OVH Speedtest. If you're as genuine and legit as you claim, you shouldn't have a problem doing this.

But once again I apologise if you were hurt by my comments and I wish you the best of luck.
    Last edited by Terrum; 05-29-2019 at 11:46 PM.

Okay, I understand. Perhaps I read too much into what you were saying, apologies.

And the small datacenter stamp I have at home, is for the internal operations of the business. Nothing we host publicly are on these servers. We don't have business ISP service at home, so we're only allowed our single NAT IP address, and nothing more.

Glad we're on the same page. Best of luck to you too Terrum

Performing cPanel Maintenance. ETA 4 hours.

New website has been launched! We have more information on our site, and our new FAQs section answers 99% of the most popular questions we get asked. Check it out!

Bump! If you're considering other providers out there, open a live chat with us and we'll give you a free trial to check it out before you buy!

Bump! New prices have been released!

Control panels will be unavailable starting in 15 minutes. ETA for maintenance completion is about 2 hours.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Bump!