Welcome to AC Web.

Question Close to complete repack?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Is there any good repacks out there that are close to complete that are 3.3.5 and trinity core? I cant seem to find a good repack. Ill even take one that is after that to be honest. Just looking for something as I dont know to much on fixing these and would love to host one for me and some buddies.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello !

Honestly, TrinityCore and Azerothcore. You will not find any repack (apart from WoW Vanilla) as complete as these 2 (Wotlk). Personally, even if some here do a very great job, I went back to the Vanilla SPP (classic collection with BC / WotlK / Cata) and 2 other repacks Wotlk (Azerothcore) from Brooks and Stygian. I managed to have fun on the Legion of Conan513 (Ashamanecore), but you have to use GM commands a lot. You can eventually turn to MagicStorm 7.3.5, which apparently continues to be debugged; It takes its time, but little by little ... I also played a lot on Emucoach's Cataclysm repack; They do a great job, but it takes time.

Don't desesperate ; Try Vanilla, or fun repacks on Wotlk ! (Maybe BC, but i think a lot of bugs remains).