Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile BattleWorld WoW WotLK Server - Release Date !

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.

OPEN-BETA TEST INFO :

Rate for Quest Helpers :

Rate XP : x5
    Honor : x3
    World Drop: x2
    InstantFlightPaths
    Knows - AllFlightPaths

Raid/Dungeon Helpers :
    Instant level 80
    Gear for Testing
    To qualify for (Raid/Dungeon Helpers) need apply on forum section Raid/Dungeon Helpers.

When server will be release to Live Realm all characters and world DB will be WIP , ( ATTENTION !! all players who helped on OPEN-BETA Testing will have special things after launch) .. , About special things BattleWorld Staff will make information soon, so stay tuned on website/forums news

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________

Officially launching on May 24, 2019 around 18:00 server time ! The reason we chose this time is that most people will be free from work and studies .

What To Expect immediately at launch ?

- Realm name: Legacy (Live).

- Expansion: Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a.

- Rates: x5.

- Dungeon Finder enabled.

- Complete rework of Vanilla, The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King quests. Great extent of detail, fine touches and exquisite visual work went into making the quests .

- All seasonal and world events fully scripted and available.

- Legendary quest chains pertaining to Shadowmourne and Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings are fully scripted and are scheduled be fully released.

- Several class fixes and several issues in regards with PvP resolved.

- Raids , Dungeons and working content HERE .

- All dungeons in the game have been scripted completely, have their respective mechanics, RP events, achievements and rewards.

PROGRESSION DETAILS :

- Part:1 - We're starting off with the Realm First race -next- > Part:2 - heading into Obsidian Sanctum, Naxxramas and Eye of Eternity -next-> Part:3 - follows your usual expected course Ulduar, Trial of the Grand Crusader, Icecrown Citadel, Ruby Sanctum.

- Progression details will start with Part:1 when server is release so stay focus on community forum/website for any news ...

See you soon!
    The BATTLEWORLD WoW Staff

Discord invite : https://discord.gg/VCASk8f
    Last edited by ZydraX; 05-09-2019 at 01:37 PM.

what is max lvl?

Max lvl on what , sory i dont understand your question

nice shitty name rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Negativez View Post
    nice shitty name rofl
    Thank you for your sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by ZydraX View Post
    Thank you for your sarcasm
    Stop acting like me idiot u never can be me

Quote Originally Posted by Negativez View Post
    Stop acting like me idiot u never can be me
    Sory man i don't go down to your level because I am man of pure character , have nice day !

so, there is nothing special ? You think people from warmane will migrate here ? Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by tudi View Post
    so, there is nothing special ? You think people from warmane will migrate here ? Good luck
    s t o c k

Quote Originally Posted by Tudi View Post
    Q : so, there is nothing special ?

A : Well server is in OPEN BETA , about some special thinks will come soon so please stay tuned .

Q : You think people from warmane will migrate here ?

A : Well i cant make ppl from WARMANE Community to come on my server , YES Warmane is a BIG WotLK community , I dont start my project to compete with others Server like ( Warmane , Fierstorm , etc ) and i start this project becauze i whant give
    chance to all ppl play with out P2W , yes will be a store on server ( change characters name , blizzard ingame shop mont , and other thinks thad will not affected ppl in their game ) And YES
    I have enough money to keep the server a long time .

and there are many more things I can add in this Answer ! Thankyou for your Q and i wish you have nice day

MMO-Society

Quote Originally Posted by Tudi View Post
    You are essentially comparing a server who has been running for years with a project which is literally in Open-Beta.

Bruh?

Edit:

Forgot this, Good luck with your server ^_^
    Last edited by OMGhixD; 05-08-2019 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OMGhixD View Post
    Edit:
    Forgot this, Good luck with your server ^_^
    Thank you !!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also do you want see how our Raid/Dungeon works ? You can test Solo now , come and see by yourself ...

About Test Gear Set / Items contact me on Discord you have Discord-Invite here .... More info about Progression Server and Community see Website/Forum/Discord .

The BATTLEWORLD WoW Staff

------ UPDATE Discord Link ------
    Last edited by ZydraX; 05-09-2019 at 01:37 PM.

So what’s the difference between this and literally any other WOTLK fun server?
    I’m releasing unique BC Twink server and Vanilla Blizzlike Server along with others but idk if there’s anything unique since I see these types of servers all the time on AC-Web mainly
    Anyways gl with yo server

Thumbs up 6 Days left !

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    ------------- UPDATE : May 18 ,2019 ------------------

6 Days left until live server will be release !

What To Expect immediately at launch ?

- Realm name: Legacy (Live).

- Transmogrification : allows you to change the appearance of an item to another item .

You can use any item in your bags as source of display, as long as it fits the requirements.

- SoloDungeon ( Is dedicated to players who no longer like to level up) If we increasing the XP rate in the game and when we get to level 80 your Items gear is very bad , therefore creating this SoloDungeon you will have level 80 fast and good items gear to start next progression server .

- Rates: x5, Start money : 300 G , Character knows all flight paths .

- Flight paths will take players to their destination instantly instead of making them wait while flying.

- Now you can make 3 Death Knight characters per realm.

- Suggestions : What about make Reforging on our server ?

Reforging allows you to exchange 40% of an item’s stat value to some other stat - on 3.3.5 patch. You can use any item in your bags as source of display, as long as it fits the requirements. The system is dynamicly using all items - custom items work by default. The changed stats of an item can be shown on item tooltips, however due to the game’s limitations all items of same entry share the changes. The system is designed to be blizzlike otherwise. Any feedback is welcome.

- Dungeon Finder enabled.

- Complete rework of Vanilla, The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King quests. Great extent of detail, fine touches and exquisite visual work went into making the quests .

- All seasonal and world events fully scripted and available.

- Legendary quest chains pertaining to Shadowmourne and Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings are fully scripted and are scheduled be fully released.

- Several class fixes and several issues in regards with PvP resolved.

- Raids , Dungeons and working content HERE .

- All dungeons in the game have been scripted completely, have their respective mechanics, RP events, achievements and rewards.

And much more will come soon .... stay tuned !

With big pleasure BattleWorld Staff

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by ZydraX; 05-21-2019 at 11:01 AM.