Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Russia, Stavropol City, write SmartAI scripts for BFACore https://github.com/cooler-SAI/patch-Lab

Exclamation [8.0.1] BFACore Repack with sources NEW! (build 28153)

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    project closed!!!
    Last edited by cooler; 08-08-2019 at 08:30 AM.

spectacular
    Thank you very much for offering your work, I would like to help, but I am very useless, only testing quest and missing them
    I ask you not to stop placing the updates, since many start a project and it is in the middle, unfinished

Russia, Stavropol City, write SmartAI scripts for BFACore https://github.com/cooler-SAI/patch-Lab
    oki! max repost! join Discord!))

Please, put the updates separate from the original, to know what to download
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by remamakiller View Post
    Please, put the updates separate from the original, to know what to download
    Thank you
    +1

Make sure you know what updates to apply if there are new updates, without having to re-apply them.

- One ranking per month ?
    - date of each update as update name ?
    Last edited by Nexon; 04-26-2019 at 08:35 AM.

what updates? all ready to use. If you wanna help just fix from the beginning here (check Repo)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    +1

Make sure you know what updates to apply if there are new updates, without having to re-apply them.

- One ranking per month ?
    - date of each update as update name ?
    no date! updates folders emty for now. DB release will be ones per month

FusionGEN | Serenity-WoW

This would be the minimal-core from Ashamane. It is not the full Source which Ashamane was using. Its not as stable as the full version, Not that the full version was anything to jump in the roof for. Alltho fun for those who wants to have a BFA Core partly working.

Quote Originally Posted by OMGhixD View Post
    This would be the minimal-core from Ashamane. It is not the full Source which Ashamane was using. Its not as stable as the full version, Not that the full version was anything to jump in the roof for. Alltho fun for those who wants to have a BFA Core partly working.
    This isn't the source of Ashamane BfA, it's old Legion source + big work after

Quote Originally Posted by OMGhixD View Post
    It's better than Nothing! all set to private work, I broke that rule coz Trinity's forks has GPL 2.0 and MUST be public. It's BFA 8.0.1 and it's works!

- - - Updated - - -

This isn't the source of Ashamane BfA, it's old Legion source + big work after
    agreed!

Hi i have a problem when i try to launch Bnetserver and Worldserever i get a 0xc000007b error, i have the 2 .dll files that were missing form the folder (ssleay32.dll and libeay32.dll) any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Zomcon32334 View Post
    Hi i have a problem when i try to launch Bnetserver and Worldserever i get a 0xc000007b error, i have the 2 .dll files that were missing form the folder (ssleay32.dll and libeay32.dll) any help would be appreciated.
    You don't just need those two libraries, you need the correct architecture libraries.

https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wi...ror+0xc000007b
    Last edited by mindsear; 04-26-2019 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zomcon32334 View Post
    Look at the OpenSSL .dll version used (in the logs) and download then extract the .dll from OpenSSL.

Here it's :

Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.0.2l 25 May 2017 (library: OpenSSL 1.0.2k 26 Jan 2017)
    Using Boost version: 1.64.0
    Last edited by Nexon; 04-26-2019 at 09:32 AM.

Please, tell me how implemented qusts? Tnx. for repack.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Look at the OpenSSL .dll version used (in the logs) and download then extract the .dll from OpenSSL.

Here it's :
    How do I download and extract them from Openssl?