Welcome to AC Web.
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by N44RU View Post
    New Update 1.6.1 to Fix Herb Nodes has realease, just download and overwrite your current 1.6 version.

- - - Updated - - -

To use hamachi, you have to compile the core with hamachi code, sadly hamachi it’s very unstable and can cause crashes, in order to preserve integrity of the repack I can’t do that, sorry bro :-(
    where's the update exactly? I checked the download link and can only find the 1.6 version

New Release 1.6.1

Features:

• Herb and Mines Nodes Fix.
    • Gnomes Mounts Fix.
    • New MySQL version.
    • Fresh Databases.
    • Tested Stability of the Repack for Network and Solo.

Hope you enjoy it!
    Last edited by N44RU; 11-24-2019 at 11:40 PM.

Thumbs up

Dude, you are a machine! New update installed and everything's looking peachy--today was the first day of Pilgrim's Bounty and all the seasonal NPCs are milling about happily. Thanks for the hard work and for updating so frequently!

Quote Originally Posted by rotak View Post
    Dude, you are a machine! New update installed and everything's looking peachy--today was the first day of Pilgrim's Bounty and all the seasonal NPCs are milling about happily. Thanks for the hard work and for updating so frequently!
    Thanks!!!! Itís good to know that you all are happy with the repack, :-)

It has been a minute but since you have released another 1.6.1 I can only say Maravilloso Hermano sigue con lo que aces YOU ROCK!!!!

Thanks!!!! It’s good to know that you all are happy with the repack, :-)
    hi naaru, thank you for the new release! but new database login cant create new database or open user manager

Hey Naaru, bugreport: Kira Songshire (the traveling baker in Elwynn) has a waypoint issue--when she reaches the end of her patrol route and turns around, instead of following the road back to Stormwind she takes a straight line back to the city gates, clipping through the Lion's Pride Inn on the way. I had a bit of a shock when she clipped thru the wall of the inn while I was sitting there.

Hey Naaru, bugreport: Kira Songshire (the traveling baker in Elwynn) has a waypoint issue--when she reaches the end of her patrol route and turns around, instead of following the road back to Stormwind she takes a straight line back to the city gates, clipping through the Lion's Pride Inn on the way. I had a bit of a shock when she clipped thru the wall of the inn while I was sitting there.
    Are you using MMAPS? I Will check, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mauritzjoey View Post
    hi naaru, thank you for the new release! but new database login cant create new database or open user manager
    user: trinity , password: trinity , new MySQL Version so new root user. I update the front page with the new config.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haakonas View Post
    It has been a minute but since you have released another 1.6.1 I can only say Maravilloso Hermano sigue con lo que aces YOU ROCK!!!!
    Thank You Brother, hope you are better, a new release because the herbs & mines nodes disappear and other minor things, so I delete all and start from zero, new MySQL, new Core, new DB, this v1.6.1 is by far the most secure and bug free release of this repack. ;-)
    Last edited by N44RU; 11-26-2019 at 06:34 PM.

I will rebuild mmaps using the tool provided and check back. Thanks!

Edit: rebuilt mmaps and can confirm, Kira still thinks she has god powers and is allowed to levitate.
    Last edited by rotak; 11-27-2019 at 04:13 AM.

I will rebuild mmaps using the tool provided and check back. Thanks!

Edit: rebuilt mmaps and can confirm, Kira still thinks she has god powers and is allowed to levitate.
    Ok bro, thanks, i will check.

hi n44ru, I appreciate your work and this repack, i wish you could implemented AH bots in this repack. thx again for this repack

Quote Originally Posted by matts View Post
    hi n44ru, I appreciate your work and this repack, i wish you could implemented AH bots in this repack. thx again for this repack
    AHBots are implemented already, I wish he could implement transmog and fix ulduar, anyways great repack NAARU, your work is gladly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by pepexonega View Post
    AHBots are implemented already, I wish he could implement transmog and fix ulduar, anyways great repack NAARU, your work is gladly appreciated
    Dude, this repack is blizzlike...so wotlk had no transmog...it came later with patch 4.3

user: trinity , password: trinity , new MySQL Version so new root user. I update the front page with the new config.
    yes i can login to sql, but when i try to create database for website, it says no authorization to add new database. can you please check? thank you

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by mauritzjoey View Post
    yes i can login to sql, but when i try to create database for website, it says no authorization to add new database. can you please check? thank you
    To create a new database use "root" and no password or password "root". Host: localhost , port: 3306