Welcome to AC Web.
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    This is without transmog and not compiled for Linux... but Good Job!
    (P.S. For who want transmog!
    *It takes only approx. 30 mins to download TC and compile with GCC on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS and approx 20 mins. to add transmog in core from Rochet2)

Quote Originally Posted by shunra View Post
    Yes, I completely understand, I am just trying to report you some major bugs and could help to improve this great repack.
    Another issue is the Ruby sanctum. 10 men raid has no item drops for bosses (only money). 25 men has item drops only for the final boss. same for the achievments: no achievments for Ruby sanctum 10 men, only the final achievment for 25 men.

If you want i can send you major (only major!) bugs in private, when i will find them.

Best
    Thanks! Create a user in GitHub and use this link to report bugs,
    https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/issues

This way is better to feed the TrinityCore community.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by L2S View Post
    This is without transmog and not compiled for Linux... but Good Job!
    (P.S. For who want transmog!
    *It takes only approx. 30 mins to download TC and compile with GCC on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS and approx 20 mins. to add transmog in core from Rochet2)
    Thanks, yes i don't have a linux version, only Windows and Mac, if you wanna contribute you are welcome! ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 1joachim1 View Post
    Hi! this is my very first post on this site (i didn't even know it exist) i came here looking for a way to make a wow server. first i found Emptybyte page with a title "make your own wow private server in 20 mins" and for my sadness i found out that all the links on jeutie's repack were dead, then found out that Haakonas countinued it, but again all the links were dead and this is where i ended up. i can't say thank you deeply enough for continuing this project. (i'm downloading everything as i post this, but i couldn't help but stop for a second and thank you for this.)
    Thanks! If you have any question just PM me or make a post here, Enjoy it!

Naaru para el 3.3.5 esta todo hecho quiero invitarte para trabajar en un proyecto 4.3.4 para ver de que eres capaz

New Update v1.6 of November 19.

Fixes:
    Improved Pet System.
    Quest, items and herbalism fixes.
    New Trinity Database "TDB 335.19111".

Have Fun ;-)
    Last edited by N44RU; 11-19-2019 at 06:37 PM.

I'm having a problem with herb nodes not respawning at all.
    Am I missing a obvious solution to this?
    even as gm the .respawn command does not seem to do anything in this case.
    Last edited by Kamui2040; 11-20-2019 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by N44RU View Post
    New Update v1.6 of November 19.

Fixes:
    Improved Pet System.
    Quest, items and herbalism fixes.
    New Trinity Database "TDB 335.19111".

Have Fun ;-)
    Hola NAARU, tenía la versión 1.5 y en lugar de borrar la carpeta mysql y sustituirla por la de la versión 1.6, lo que he hecho ha sido aplicar los updates y ya está, porque tengo información que no quiero perder, con esto ya estoy en la última versión de la DB o me estaria perdiendo alguna actualización? gracias bro.

Quote Originally Posted by pepexonega View Post
    Hola NAARU, tenía la versión 1.5 y en lugar de borrar la carpeta mysql y sustituirla por la de la versión 1.6, lo que he hecho ha sido aplicar los updates y ya está, porque tengo información que no quiero perder, con esto ya estoy en la última versión de la DB o me estaria perdiendo alguna actualización? gracias bro.
    Hola, si solo debes sobreescribir los emuladores y ya esta, pero para estar seguro borra la carpeta "auto_update" copia la nueva y sobrescribe los emuladores.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kamui2040 View Post
    Hi, not sure, i test every repack version before a release and i saw all the herb nodes, use .gm on and check,try the new version of the repack, use .pdump write <playername> <playername> and .pdump load <playername> <accountname> <playername> to save your character and restore it.
    Last edited by N44RU; 11-24-2019 at 07:01 AM.

Great repack Naaru. Been playing Legion/BFA repacks for a while and it's really something to come back to the stability and smoothness of 3.3.5. Keep up the great work.

Quote Originally Posted by rotak View Post
    Great repack Naaru. Been playing Legion/BFA repacks for a while and it's really something to come back to the stability and smoothness of 3.3.5. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks!!! Any suggestion is appreciated ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamui2040 View Post
    same issue here. But when I spawn a herb node via .gobject add, it respawns no problem. I don't know what the problem is

Just noticed the same issue--herb notes not respawning after server restart.

Thank you for sharing this repack.
    I'm playing mostly solo or with a small group and so far (lvl 30) everything works wonder for a private server !

Just few weird world behavior I'd like to report:
    - Mining nodes are always consumed in one hit
    - Mecano stridders are not usable, the invocation triggers and the usual animation of smoke is there, but the mount is not and there's an error message "item is not yet ready" on screen. Other mounts are working fine so far.

Again, thanks for sharing and allowing us to enjoy.

Cheers !

Quote Originally Posted by pepexonega View Post
    same issue here. But when I spawn a herb node via .gobject add, it respawns no problem. I don't know what the problem is
    I will Check the problem with the herb nodes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lolilol View Post
    Thank you for sharing this repack.
    I'm playing mostly solo or with a small group and so far (lvl 30) everything works wonder for a private server !

Just few weird world behavior I'd like to report:
    - Mining nodes are always consumed in one hit
    - Mecano stridders are not usable, the invocation triggers and the usual animation of smoke is there, but the mount is not and there's an error message "item is not yet ready" on screen. Other mounts are working fine so far.

Again, thanks for sharing and allowing us to enjoy.

Cheers !
    Thanks! i will check those problems.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rotak View Post
    Just noticed the same issue--herb notes not respawning after server restart.
    Thanks, i will check

can i allow friends on this repack with hamachi? cause ive tried so many ways with hamachi using the ac web ultimate repack but nothing works sadly please let me know

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    New Update 1.6.1 to Fix Herb Nodes has realease, just download and overwrite your current 1.6 version.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by animezgaming View Post
    can i allow friends on this repack with hamachi? cause ive tried so many ways with hamachi using the ac web ultimate repack but nothing works sadly please let me know
    To use hamachi, you have to compile the core with hamachi code, sadly hamachi it’s very unstable and can cause crashes, in order to preserve integrity of the repack I can’t do that, sorry bro :-(