Welcome to AC Web.
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello N44ru . I love the Repack its awesome and really the most stuff is working very very well and i want to thank you for releasing it and continously posting updates that you can apply to the previous version by just coppying the old database folders to the new version and run the batch files and then its updated thats so good .Im always looking forward for a newer version . Do you already know when about a newer version will come out and which updates it will bring ?

Does anybody know how to get Wintergrasp running or if it will ever be possible to start the "Wintergrasp War Event"? Or is it because im alone on the Server and there must be a few People or do i have to Complete a Quest first? I tryed it on a few Servers but never i was able to start a War in Wintergrasp . If you go to Wintergrasp in GM mode a lot of NPCs are but there is no way to start anything and in normal mode there is not even npcs .
    Last edited by eleetcrew; 02-17-2020 at 04:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eleetcrew View Post
    Hello N44ru . I love the Repack its awesome and really the most stuff is working very very well and i want to thank you for releasing it and continously posting updates that you can apply to the previous version by just coppying the old database folders to the new version and run the batch files and then its updated thats so good .Im always looking forward for a newer version . Do you already know when about a newer version will come out and which updates it will bring ?

Does anybody know how to get Wintergrasp running or if it will ever be possible to start the "Wintergrasp War Event"? Or is it because im alone on the Server and there must be a few People or do i have to Complete a Quest first? I tryed it on a few Servers but never i was able to start a War in Wintergrasp . If you go to Wintergrasp in GM mode a lot of NPCs are but there is no way to start anything and in normal mode there is not even npcs .
    you can start it with making changes to SQL scripts, but it's not fun and not interesting to play it alone

Hi, great repack!

Problem: How do we create a second kingdom?

Quote Originally Posted by Dipee View Post
    Hi, great repack!

I think you mean the second REALM, you need to use Navicat MySQL or similar to edit realms and make the second database with it.

Thank you N44ru , report a BUG, we found the instance "trial of the champion " is disable ~

Thanks for your help ! I have a new problem, the players and even the modérator, we spam .server info without wanting it ... way to solve the problem?
    Last edited by Dipee; 02-19-2020 at 02:47 PM.

Hello it's been some time since i have touched server stuff *still sorter remember how to do things* is there any chance you could make a build with Eluna?. I understand it breaks the DK area but i'm not to bothered about the crashing there more likely that area wont be used for what i want to do if not no problem i will wait until you do fix it

The pack looking great

Hello folks, new repack version is coming, I’m waiting to get more juicy updates, thanks for playing this repack and your dedication to this thread, specially Peccatum who’s answering all the questions :-)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zobey View Post
    Hello it's been some time since i have touched server stuff *still sorter remember how to do things* is there any chance you could make a build with Eluna?. I understand it breaks the DK area but i'm not to bothered about the crashing there more likely that area wont be used for what i want to do if not no problem i will wait until you do fix it

The pack looking great
    Bro not only breaks dk area, it break everything that have portals, idkw maybe Eluna is more focus on compatibility with Azeroth Core

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your help ! I have a new problem, the players and even the modérator, we spam .server info without wanting it ... way to solve the problem?
    Hello! I’m not having this problem, can you be more specific, thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by den13501 View Post
    Thank you N44ru , report a BUG, we found the instance "trial of the champion " is disable ~
    Are u sure?, I was able to enter, just complete the previous quest from others instances or use .gm on

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, great repack!

Use Navicat or SQLyog and enter database realmd (user: root, passwd: ascent) and go to realmlist table and replicate the first one with new name and settings
    Last edited by N44RU; 02-21-2020 at 05:04 PM.

I'm excited to hear about a new update. this is probably the best repack ever

Try disabling the Trinity GM Administration Addon and tell all people to deactivate it because it will constantly spam .server info to get the server infos. Its made for GMs but not for normal players. Im not 100% sure but maybe in the Addon you can find an option to put out the constant refreshing of the server infos

Quote Originally Posted by ozzmosis View Post
    I'm excited to hear about a new update. this is probably the best repack ever
    Thanks Friend

I can't add items anymore ingame. .add item always says "invalid item id: 0". no matter which id I use. Does someone also have this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by ozzmosis View Post
    I can't add items anymore ingame. .add item always says "invalid item id: 0". no matter which id I use. Does someone also have this problem?
    Try .additem (all together) or .add ,
    You need gmlevel 2 or above, for more secure procedure ctrl + click on the item and create a link in chat

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by N44RU View Post
    Try .additem (all together) or .add ,
    You need gmlevel 2 or above, for more secure procedure ctrl + click on the item and create a link in chat
    I'm so stupid...I used add item instead of additem. Now I know why it didn't work