Welcome to AC Web.
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Well I change the respawn time in this version of the repack and work’s pretty well, I recommend you this fresh version and pdump your character.
    Unfortunately it does not work. I change the value for example "Corpse.Decay.NORMAL = 3600" but the spawn time remains 5 min

As I wrote, it works in Azerothcore repack, as well as in Cata and Legion repacks. Something someone mixed up a year ago at TrinityCore
    Last edited by Buber777; 01-23-2020 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buber777 View Post
    Unfortunately it does not work. I change the value for example "Corpse.Decay.NORMAL = 3600" but the spawn time remains 5 min

As I wrote, it works in Azerothcore repack, as well as in Cata and Legion repacks. Something someone mixed up a year ago at TrinityCore
    My friend Corpse.Decay.NORMAL itís not respawn time, is the time the body to loot disappear with/without looted, check spawn/respawn section in world server config.

It may have changed, but the last time I looked at it the core respawn timer was set by two values:
    - spawntimesecs : set in the creature table
    - Corpse.Decay. : set in the worldserver.conf

The calculation goes Time to respawn = spawntimesecs + (Corpse.Decay.)*(Rate.Corpse.Decay.Looted) , as a creature is not supposed to respawn until its body decayed.

spawn/respawn section looks like a mixed bag of settings related to Server actions and Dynamic respawn mode. If the latter is set to 0, the calculation falls back to the one described above.

One of the solution could be to manually change all spawntimesecs in the creature table, or extensively test Corpse.Decay.
    Note that a table creature_respawn is also created in the Character DB to allow the timers to be saved through server restart, so it might interfere.

My friend Corpse.Decay.NORMAL it’s not respawn time, is the time the body to loot disappear with/without looted, check spawn/respawn section in world server config.
    I understand. However, I would like to point out that it has worked so far. In repacks on AzerothCore, Cata and Legion, a change to the worldserver.conf file is enough. Not only that, as I wrote a year ago I played on repack Frayre and there I set a 10-hour respawn time without a problem. I would love to check it in the server configuration, but I do not know compilation, so I have to rely on my friend.

Any ideas if this is something that people will play? I'd like to open it and be available 100% 'cause I can guarantee it's online availability 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Man View Post
    Any ideas if this is something that people will play? I'd like to open it and be available 100% 'cause I can guarantee it's online availability 24/7.
    Well that depend of the people, if they like the expansion, the stability of the repack is guaranteed 100% and for blizzlike content is really good.

Quote Originally Posted by N44RU View Post
    Well that depend of the people, if they like the expansion, the stability of the repack is guaranteed 100% and for blizzlike content is really good.
    Thank you for your answer!
    By stability you mean its bugs (like <90% working), right? Well, I can say that this guarantee is assured by the repacks I can download and use from this community. I am not a programmer myself nor do I have a team of programmers.
    I will open a thread in the right section of this forum about my project that will include hirings from the start (developers, admins and GMs).

This server works nice, no argues about that, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Peccatum View Post
    Чем давать советы. Помоги материально.
    How to give advice. Help financially.

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Man View Post
    Thank you for your answer!
    By stability you mean its bugs (like <90% working), right? Well, I can say that this guarantee is assured by the repacks I can download and use from this community. I am not a programmer myself nor do I have a team of programmers.
    I will open a thread in the right section of this forum about my project that will include hirings from the start (developers, admins and GMs).
    No I mean stress load with 1000 peoples and no crash, trinity content itís always ~98% bug free, so I you wanna start a project I suggest you to use trinity core for blizzlike content or for fun/instant pvp use Azeroth Core.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Peccatum View Post
    Thanks! Enjoy it ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by N44RU View Post
    No I mean stress load with 1000 peoples and no crash, trinity content it’s always ~98% bug free, so I you wanna start a project I suggest you to use trinity core for blizzlike content or for fun/instant pvp use Azeroth Core.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! Enjoy it ;-)
    thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by rem999 View Post
    Чем давать советы. Помоги материально.
    How to give advice. Help financially.
    not everyone thinks of money as your Rem

he is an idiot, just ignore this troll

Thank you N44ru! I love blizzlike repack, I have a question, can (or should) I update the database when the newest tdb is being released from official trinitycore website?
    Last edited by den13501; 02-16-2020 at 09:38 PM.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by den13501 View Post
    Thank you N44ru! I love blizzlike repack, I have a question, can (or should) I update the database when the newest tdb is being released from official trinitycore website?
    Not recommend because sometimes they release some update that modify the structure of the database and emulator will trigger an error, the core commits date must be compatible with the database commits date.