Welcome to AC Web.
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    IndriesLuka

You will want to go into the \World of Warcraft\Data\enUS or enGB or what ever language folder you have. then in there you should have realmlist.wtf open that with notepad and set realmlist 127.0.0.1. give that a shot, should get it working.

is it possible to use upgraded maps so buildings are not torn and missing roofs?

Any Intentions about updating this again soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Sylencer View Post
    Any Intentions about updating this again soon?
    Hello! Of Course, when quarantine its over and i will be able to go to a navigation room to download Visual Studio 2019, because is 50gb and the internet in my home REALLY sucks, sorry for the delay.

Quote Originally Posted by N44RU View Post
    Hello! Of Course, when quarantine its over and i will be able to go to a navigation room to download Visual Studio 2019, because is 50gb and the internet in my home REALLY sucks, sorry for the delay.
    Oh, alright. Was assuming most quarantine has been lifted already. Take your time and stay safe my man!

Hi N44RU -

My wife and I love this repack! It's allowing us to relive some of the storylines and lore that we've missed from our days of playing.

I did run into something on the V2.0 of the repack. I can't trigger the Reliquary of Souls event in the Black Temple. I redownloaded the repack and I ran the tools on a copy of a backup client, so the data in the database is fresh. The only thing I did was import the accounts and characters from the v1.61 of your repack. Can you please take a look at this?

So how are you holding up with the quarantine, N44RU? Is everything alright, cause we're waiting for the next update!

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello....

I'm curious. I've been running a Jeutie Repack (v1.4.1) for a little while now for my family and a few friends. I would like to upgrade to the latest Naaru repack and was wondering what would be the best way to migrate to Naaru's so that I don't lose the progress and effort that has already been put in by my players? Is it best to 'export' my characters and auth databases and import them? Can I extract Naaru's files ontop of Jeutie's and overwrite any files that may currently exist?

Thank you,

Samus