Welcome to AC Web.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    hi naaru, thank you for the great repack!
    are you sharing your source file?

another question, did you re-add your fixes everytime you compile the core from latest trinitycore?

Quote Originally Posted by mauritzjoey View Post
    hi naaru, thank you for the great repack!
    are you sharing your source file?

another question, did you re-add your fixes everytime you compile the core from latest trinitycore?
    Thankss, this is the base source: https://github.com/ElunaLuaEngine/ElunaTrinityWotlk
    the fixes i cannot share yet because i want to join as a developer to trinity project, once i joined it will be free. ;-)

Hi Naaru,

thank you for the new repack.
    Is it intended that you compiled the server-exes with debug info? And is the "lua_scripts" folder no longer needed? Is there any explanation about the difference between trinity server with and without eluna? What are the benefits of eluna enginge?

Quote Originally Posted by delian View Post
    Hi Naaru,

thank you for the new repack.
    Is it intended that you compiled the server-exes with debug info? And is the "lua_scripts" folder no longer needed? Is there any explanation about the difference between trinity server with and without eluna? What are the benefits of eluna enginge?
    Hi, Eluna is for custom scripts like teleporters, transmog, solo dungeons and other things for fun servers, this server is intended to be 100% blizzlike to give the user the best experience. Right now v1.5 don't have eluna because isn't stable.

Hey N44RU !

Thx for this great blizz' repack I've seen this ths morning : https://bitbucket.org/trickerer/trin...ts/src/master/ ; A new Npcbots update ; I know your repack is blizz', but can you add this ? Or make something with it like a spinoff ?

Thx !!!

Quote Originally Posted by tifung View Post
    Hey N44RU !

Thx for this great blizz' repack I've seen this ths morning : https://bitbucket.org/trickerer/trin...ts/src/master/ ; A new Npcbots update ; I know your repack is blizz', but can you add this ? Or make something with it like a spinoff ?

Thx !!!

I believe he is only making a WOW Game server based on Blizzard not a run off of whatever so I highly doubt that this will ever occur allow the man to make something that finally works for once. Once he falls off to make something else than it removes the Greatness that he is now working on. We have had YEARS of TRASH lets finally get Back up and follow the one who is doing something correct besides the Great Man who was working on this a while ago Frayre, Haakonas and the Great Jeutie which was the Originator of a Truly working but needed updating WOW 3.3.5a By Blizzard Game. Need I say more???
    Last edited by Haakonas; 11-03-2019 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haakonas View Post
    I believe he is only making a WOW Game server based on Blizzard not a run off of whatever so I highly doubt that this will ever occur allow the man to make something that finally works for once. Once he falls off to make something else than it removes the Greatness that he is now working on. We have had YEARS of TRASH lets finally get Back up and follow the one who is doing something correct besides the Great Man who was working on this a while ago Frayre, Haakonas and the Great Jeutie which was the Originator of a Truly working but needed updating WOW 3.3.5a By Blizzard Game. Need I say more???
    Respect to Legends like you... that inspire my work every day ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tifung View Post
    Hey N44RU !

Thx !!!
    Thanks! Bro i want to make this repack the most clean posible from third party code, the intention is to bring a blizzlike content for those who can't pay blizzard ;-)
    Last edited by N44RU; 11-04-2019 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by N44RU View Post
    Thankss, this is the base source: https://github.com/ElunaLuaEngine/ElunaTrinityWotlk
    the fixes i cannot share yet because i want to join as a developer to trinity project, once i joined it will be free. ;-)
    thank you, i hope you will join the developer team soon, good luck!

btw, i know maybe you will ignore it, but maybe another version with transmog? because transmog is 'blizzlike' right?

Quote Originally Posted by N44RU View Post
    Respect to Legends like you... that inspire my work every day ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! Bro i want to make this repack the most clean posible from third party code, the intention is to bring a blizzlike content for those who can't pay blizzard ;-)
    Ok, i understood No problem !!

Thx to Haakonas and you mates ! Have fun ^^

Transmog certainly is Blizzard but Transmog was not even around when WOW 3.3.5a was released

THIS WAS A STATEMENT THAT I COPIED FROM THE 15 YEAR anniversary of WOW website

Seems to me that Blizzard is forcing away the people that actually care about game-play in favor of kids that just want to look cool and have free reign with their parent's credit card. I don't get it. This game is so epic, so vast, so much potential still... and they turn around and vomit this garbage.
    What happened to busting your @ss to get that cool mount, that cool pet, that cool armor? What happened to the effort?

SO I HIGHLY DOUBT THIS IS SOMETHING THAT HE WOULD DO
    Last edited by Haakonas; 11-08-2019 at 02:16 AM.

Hey N44RU

thank you for your work; I can cinfirm that this repack is very well done, and many bugs present in other releases are solved here.
    For example Ulduar: in many releases it is not possible to reach the final boss. In this case yes. However I'm finding difficulties in the phase I of Yogg-Saron. Normally you shoud talk to Sara and kill the spawned minios close to her, so that her health will decrease till 1%, and phase II can start. However, this seems not to happen in your repack. The minions spawn correctly but when you kill them the health of Sara decrease only fo few seconds and then it is maxed again. And this proceed continuosly until you die. When this happen, it is impossible to enter ulduar again, until you restart the world server. Do you have a solution for this? Did I missed something?

Best and thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Haakonas View Post
    Transmog certainly is Blizzard but Transmog was not even around when WOW 3.3.5a was released

THIS WAS A STATEMENT THAT I COPIED FROM THE 15 YEAR anniversary of WOW website

Seems to me that Blizzard is forcing away the people that actually care about game-play in favor of kids that just want to look cool and have free reign with their parent's credit card. I don't get it. This game is so epic, so vast, so much potential still... and they turn around and vomit this garbage.
    What happened to busting your @ss to get that cool mount, that cool pet, that cool armor? What happened to the effort?

SO I HIGHLY DOUBT THIS IS SOMETHING THAT HE WOULD DO
    yeah i know transmog is not around when wotlk released, if you read my post you should know that im just suggesting naaru to do it, my purpose is just MAYBE naaru will release 1 version with transmog, if he cannot do it then its already a very great repack.

'kids that just want to look cool and have free reign with their parent's credit card' is this related to transmog? i think transmog is a feature that nothing to do with credit card

'cool mount, that cool pet, that cool armor' because for some player, the beauty of mount, cool pet, exploring great azeroth is important, at least for me this is the beauty of WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by shunra View Post
    Hey N44RU

thank you for your work; I can cinfirm that this repack is very well done, and many bugs present in other releases are solved here.
    For example Ulduar: in many releases it is not possible to reach the final boss. In this case yes. However I'm finding difficulties in the phase I of Yogg-Saron. Normally you shoud talk to Sara and kill the spawned minios close to her, so that her health will decrease till 1%, and phase II can start. However, this seems not to happen in your repack. The minions spawn correctly but when you kill them the health of Sara decrease only fo few seconds and then it is maxed again. And this proceed continuosly until you die. When this happen, it is impossible to enter ulduar again, until you restart the world server. Do you have a solution for this? Did I missed something?

Best and thank you for your time.
    Ulduar and ICC are the most complicated scripted dungeons, let me check and i will tell you if i can do something ;-)

Yes, I completely understand, I am just trying to report you some major bugs and could help to improve this great repack.
    Another issue is the Ruby sanctum. 10 men raid has no item drops for bosses (only money). 25 men has item drops only for the final boss. same for the achievments: no achievments for Ruby sanctum 10 men, only the final achievment for 25 men.

If you want i can send you major (only major!) bugs in private, when i will find them.

Best

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hi! this is my very first post on this site (i didn't even know it exist) i came here looking for a way to make a wow server. first i found Emptybyte page with a title "make your own wow private server in 20 mins" and for my sadness i found out that all the links on jeutie's repack were dead, then found out that Haakonas countinued it, but again all the links were dead and this is where i ended up. i can't say thank you deeply enough for continuing this project. (i'm downloading everything as i post this, but i couldn't help but stop for a second and thank you for this.)