Welcome to AC Web.
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Does this mean that this repack is not the same as the publication?
    If it is not the same, can you compile again with the eluna engine?

Quote Originally Posted by mouz0504 View Post
    Hi do you have source code ? can i get your source code ?
    https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/tree/3.3.5

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by remamakiller View Post
    Does this mean that this repack is not the same as the publication?
    If it is not the same, can you compile again with the eluna engine?
    This version is not using Eluna because Eluna Repository has an issue, but next version i will include Eluna Again.

eluna

Quote Originally Posted by N44RU View Post
    https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/tree/3.3.5

- - - Updated - - -

This version is not using Eluna because Eluna Repository has an issue, but next version i will include Eluna Again.

Excellent
    I will wait for that update
    Thank you very much

Any ETA about the new Update ?

Hello,

Can I insert scripted bosses or NPs in Repack 1.6.1?

I cannot find any scripts or directories for them. Background is that I want to provide a NPC that should provide certain functions.

Is there a solution for this ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sylencer View Post
    Any ETA about the new Update ?
    YES! New year update coming very soon (maybe tomorrow), I was waiting to have more updates and fixes.
    Project still very alive and growing ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaa View Post
    Hello,

Can I insert scripted bosses or NPs in Repack 1.6.1?

I cannot find any scripts or directories for them. Background is that I want to provide a NPC that should provide certain functions.

Is there a solution for this ?

Thanks
    Next update come with Eluna Again but there is a lot of tools to insert a custom scripted npc, but remember this project is full Blizzlike ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by N44RU View Post
    YES! New year update coming very soon (maybe tomorrow), I was waiting to have more updates and fixes.
    Project still very alive and growing ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Next update come with Eluna Again but there is a lot of tools to insert a custom scripted npc, but remember this project is full Blizzlike ;-)
    Hi N44RU,

Okay, thanks for your answer,

Yes I am aware that it is Blizzlike, but we would like to have an NPC for the beginning.
    The NPC is only responsible for the transmogg functions and one scripted boss for Ruby sanctum (Halion)

Update:
    We have found that the first boss in Ruby does not work properly (manifestation phase), but we have the script with the correct behavior and values.
    We'd like to provide you with this as well so you can include it in your repack.
    Please tell us if this would be a possibility for you.

Can you tell me which tool I can insert a scripted NPC?

Thanks for your support.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, R44RU,

I have some urgent questions for you to which I need a prompt answer.

Where are the DBOwner account data stored, I need these to integrate my CMS system into the DB structure.

Unfortunately the following things do not work:

The battle in Wintergrasp is not reset, the display of the factions is wrong, some walls are missing and the last gate before the golden ball to finish Wintergrasp is completely missing.

Important for us would be the admin account for the DB.

Thanks and greetings
    Caligulaa

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, guys,

i have the core/repack in operation since today and get lots of error messages regarding the spawn objects when starting the core:

See here some examples from Core log:

Loading saved respawn time of 1577624731 for spawnid (1,168161) - spawn does not exist, ignoring
    Loading saved respawn time of 1577624721 for spawnid (1,168162) - spawn does not exist, ignoring
    Loading saved respawn time of 1569977621 for spawnid (1,168163) - spawn does not exist, ignoring
    Loading saved respawn time of 1577624747 for spawnid (1,168165) - spawn does not exist, ignoring....

What can i do in this case ?
    Last edited by Caligulaa; 01-11-2020 at 12:00 PM.

Root + No password, or password root.

Or:

The following steps will reset the root password so you can grant either "trinity" user full access, or create a new user to do so. Doing so means you'll be able to completely fuck up everything so make sure to back "auth" & "characters" DBs beforehand.

In your root folder of the repack, create a text file with the following command in it:

Code:
    UPDATE mysql.user
        SET authentication_string = PASSWORD('choose_new_password_here'), password_expired = 'N'
        WHERE User = 'root' AND Host = 'localhost';
    FLUSH PRIVILEGES;
    Now rename the file "mysql-init.txt".

Go to the "Run me first - MySQL.bat" file right next to your new document and edit as follow:

Code:
    @Echo off
    Title MySQL Portable Server, Ctrl + C to Close.
    echo Please dont close Window while MySQL is running
    echo MySQL is trying to start
    echo Please wait  ...
    echo.
    echo MySQL is starting with mysql\bin\my.ini (console)

cd .\mysql\bin
    echo.
    mysqld.exe --defaults-file=my.ini --standalone --console --init-file="C:\your-path-to-the-file\mysql-init.txt"

if errorlevel 1 goto error
    goto finish

:error
    echo.
    echo MySQL could not be started
    pause

:finish
    Now save the file, and run the bat. If the MySQL server starts without issue, then you should be able to login with root@localhost with the new configured password.
    If so, make sure to delete the .txt file you just created, and revert the changes to the "Run me first - MySQL.bat" file.

Hello, is there any way to change the magic of the classes?

Not all are available in the Spell_dbc ..

Quote Originally Posted by lolilol View Post

Or:

The following steps will reset the root password so you can grant either "trinity" user full access, or create a new user to do so. Doing so means you'll be able to completely fuck up everything so make sure to back "auth" & "characters" DBs beforehand.

In your root folder of the repack, create a text file with the following command in it:

Code:
    UPDATE mysql.user
        SET authentication_string = PASSWORD('choose_new_password_here'), password_expired = 'N'
    FLUSH PRIVILEGES;

Go to the "Run me first - MySQL.bat" file right next to your new document and edit as follow:

Code:
    @Echo off
    echo Please wait  ...
    echo.

cd .\mysql\bin
    echo.
    mysqld.exe --defaults-file=my.ini --standalone --console --init-file="C:\your-path-to-the-file\mysql-init.txt"

goto finish

echo.
    pause

Now save the file, and run the bat. If the MySQL server starts without issue, then you should be able to login with root@localhost with the new configured password.
    If so, make sure to delete the .txt file you just created, and revert the changes to the "Run me first - MySQL.bat" file.
    Hello, I tried this method without any success.
    Can you give me another tips ?

Update 1.7 Release!!!

Stable Release Version 100% tested on Windows 7,8 and 10.
    Fixed "root" password and privileges, new password for "root" is "ascent".
    Without Eluna Repository because Eluna is crashing the DK area.

Changelog (Commits on Jan 21, 2020 and Older.)

https://github.com/TrinityCore/Trini.../commits/3.3.5

Thanks N44RU. Finally somebody decided to upgrade And what exactly does adding Eluna give?

I still have a question. I've always been playing solo, even though I have an active global account, because I can set the weather in repack, patch up missing prescriptions and stuff. But for some time I can't change the most important thing, set a longer respawn time. Over a year ago somebody got mixed up in Trinity and the change in world.conf doesn't work. I thought it was Eluna who was responsible, but not. Now with each upgrade I have to pay a monthly subscription to a friend to compile a repack with a 10-hour respawn And it works in Azerotcore. I checked @BrooksTech repack
    Last edited by Buber777; 01-22-2020 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buber777 View Post
    Thanks N44RU. Finally somebody decided to upgrade And what exactly does adding Eluna give?

I still have a question. I've always been playing solo, even though I have an active global account, because I can set the weather in repack, patch up missing prescriptions and stuff. But for some time I can't change the most important thing, set a longer respawn time. Over a year ago somebody got mixed up in Trinity and the change in world.conf doesn't work. I thought it was Eluna who was responsible, but not. Now with each upgrade I have to pay a monthly subscription to a friend to compile a repack with a 10-hour respawn And it works in Azerotcore. I checked @BrooksTech repack
    Eluna Module itís a third party plugin for custom scripts, but right now itís a little buggy with trinity core, Iím not a huge fan of Eluna but some people use it, but this repack not include any extra scripts.

Well I change the respawn time in this version of the repack and workís pretty well, I recommend you this fresh version and pdump your character.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kargos248 View Post
    Hello, is there any way to change the magic of the classes?

Not all are available in the Spell_dbc ..
    I donít understand, change the magic??

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lolilol View Post

Or:

Code:
    UPDATE mysql.user
    FLUSH PRIVILEGES;

Code:
    @Echo off
    echo Please wait  ...
    echo.

cd .\mysql\bin
    echo.

goto finish

echo.
    pause

Fixed ;-)
    Last edited by N44RU; 01-22-2020 at 10:54 PM.

Well I change the respawn time in this version of the repack and work’s pretty well, I recommend you this fresh version and pdump your character.
    Unfortunately it does not work. I change the value for example "Corpse.Decay.NORMAL = 3600" but the spawn time remains 5 min

As I wrote, it works in Azerothcore repack, as well as in Cata and Legion repacks. Something someone mixed up a year ago at TrinityCore
    Last edited by Buber777; 01-23-2020 at 04:02 PM.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buber777 View Post
    Unfortunately it does not work. I change the value for example "Corpse.Decay.NORMAL = 3600" but the spawn time remains 5 min

As I wrote, it works in Azerothcore repack, as well as in Cata and Legion repacks. Something someone mixed up a year ago at TrinityCore
    My friend Corpse.Decay.NORMAL itís not respawn time, is the time the body to loot disappear with/without looted, check spawn/respawn section in world server config.