Welcome to AC Web.
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Google Drive doesn't appear to be working

EDIT: Nvm, working now.
    Last edited by CimSlunt; 09-24-2019 at 01:56 PM.

Waiting for the update planned for the end of the month

Quote Originally Posted by Energeticus View Post
    Just a curiosity question, I don't mean to make any of the devs feel bad or something, but should I pick this repack or the AC Web Ultimate Repack (dev PrivateDonut) for a full blizzlike experience (or at least close to one)?
    Well, it's the same core, the difference is that i update more ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Energeticus View Post
    Waiting for the update planned for the end of the month
    Right now there is a small amount of updates, minimals, I will be release for mid October

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by boki179 View Post
    Ascent is not passoword for database, its invalid, some folders of database say 0 bytes when u enter without password, but some are normal size... ??

Can someone provide valid password for database ? Or tell me what am doing wrong ?? mysql is connected correctly

EDIT: Just figured out my xampp is broken or smth
    'root' and 'ascent', all in lowercase

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ethereum View Post
    Primero que todo quiero dar las gracias a N44RU por tomarse el tiempo de compilar y compartir este grandioso repack con nosotros.
    Tengo dos inquietudes: En la primera version de tu Repack, la misión de inicio de los DK, donde controlas el ojo de archerus "Death Comes From On High" Funcionaba bien, pero luego en la V1.2 y 1.3 ya no es posible o almenos no es tan sencilo completarla.

Mi segunda inquietud es la siguiente: he probado los Repack de TrinityCore desde hace muchos años y siempre me ha llamado la atención que nunca han podido optimizar bien la ruta que hace Viragosa Y el TLPD en Cumbres Tormentosas, de he hecho, casi siempre aparecen quietos en el suelo sin mas. Hace poco probé el Repack de AzerothCore y me llamó la atención que estaba muy bien ejecutado, aunque me gusta más TrinityCore. Perdón por no usar Inglès, no es muy bueno. Muchas gracias N44RU.
    Hola, muchas gracias, bueno dejame revisar el core de AzerothCore para ver si hay algún sql útil, el problema de los dk fue de Trinity Core, en el nuevo update se debe resolver.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteady View Post
    Hola, antes que nada agradecerte.. gran trabajo che..muy buen repack Naaru
    Queria saber si tiene algun sistema de autobalance, o algo que te permita hacerlas instances solo o con menos gente.
    gracias
    Puedes usar mi configurador que esta en el repack, puedes usar valores para vida y daño de los bosses que van desde 0.001 hasta 1
    Last edited by N44RU; 09-30-2019 at 08:10 PM.

I'm setting up a local server for my kids and I to use and I was very interested in the StygianCore SPP due to the dungeon scaling based on party size and some of the other included modules. Sounds cool since sometimes all 4 of us will play together, but other times just one or two of us.

You however seem to be doing much more frequent updates with your repack which I like. If I grabbed a couple of the modules that I like and added them to yours would they work? I'm not sure since his is based on AzerothCore. I've used a couple different repacks in the past, but have never tried modifying them.

Quote Originally Posted by stoudtlr View Post
    You however seem to be doing much more frequent updates with your repack which I like. If I grabbed a couple of the modules that I like and added them to yours would they work? I'm not sure since his is based on AzerothCore. I've used a couple different repacks in the past, but have never tried modifying them.
    This is a Blizzlike repack, which means it aspires to be as close to the retail version of WotLK. If you want scaling options Stygian and the Azerothcore Solo Friendly Repack by BrooksTech are great options that both use VAS Auto Balance to scale only instances or world npcs.

Also, you cannot just "grab a couple of modules" and add it to the repack, you need to include the modules into the core source and recompile the entire worldserver. It's a bit more involved process.

Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by santos416 View Post
    This is a Blizzlike repack, which means it aspires to be as close to the retail version of WotLK. If you want scaling options Stygian and the Azerothcore Solo Friendly Repack by BrooksTech are great options that both use VAS Auto Balance to scale only instances or world npcs.
    Also, you cannot just "grab a couple of modules" and add it to the repack, you need to include the modules into the core source and recompile the entire worldserver. It's a bit more involved process.
    Hope this helps!
    +rep that does help!

I had already downloaded and got my home server set up to run Stygians repack prior to seeing this one so I'll roll with that for now. However, I am experienced with git, VS, and other developer tools so I might have to play around with this as a side project since I read through the thread and saw Naaru did provide a link to her source.

I'm setting up a local server for my kids and I to use and I was very interested in the StygianCore SPP due to the dungeon scaling based on party size and some of the other included modules. Sounds cool since sometimes all 4 of us will play together, but other times just one or two of us.

Hi bro, my intention is to bring the closest blizzard experience for free, if you want something more customized try different repack/core, however i add an "Eluna Module" if you want some custom basics thing. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

You can use my config tools, just keep in my mind that elite dungeons are made for 5 players, just lower elite life and damage, but i tell you this, i beat all 1-80, 5 man instances with two friends, keeping the formation tank, healer/support and dps/support, TrinityCore has the best instances scripts by far, i recommend you, i hope you enjoy it ;-)

Will give it a try today.

If Google let's me download the core + server...

Edit : Nope can't download the files from google. Can you upload the files on mega please?
    Last edited by Sylencer; 10-03-2019 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylencer View Post

Edit : Nope can't download the files from google. Can you upload the files on mega please?

I see your problem but actually if you wait long enough it will download. The problem is that Google drive takes time to first scan virus in the .7z file, then it actually zip up the .7z file and so it takes a long time. For some reason it wouldn't just let you download the .7z file directly.

My suggestion to @Naaru is that in future release he should just upload the .ZIP file directly to Google drive.

EDIT: Almost forgot to say big thanks to @Naaru for his great work. I can't wait to try this new server out.
    Last edited by matrix1999; 10-08-2019 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix1999 View Post
    I see your problem but actually if you wait long enough it will download. The problem is that Google drive takes time to first scan virus in the .7z file, then it actually zip up the .7z file and so it takes a long time. For some reason it wouldn't just let you download the .7z file directly.

My suggestion to @Naaru is that in future release he should just upload the .ZIP file directly to Google drive.

EDIT: Almost forgot to say big thanks to @Naaru for his great work. I can't wait to try this new server out.
    Will do it, Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sylencer View Post

I will update this week, including a link to MEGA and a ZIP File to resolve virus check from Drive

This Sounds as if you are actually doing something that others are too busy playing the actual Game and Paying for a 3.3.5a release. I did this myself for a while but since I have a Bad Disease I forget what needs to be done. Anyway I have read the entire thing since you began and I will go ahead and Download this once your Version 1.4 is released. AWESOME GOOD FOR YOU Sigue lo que aces Gracias
    Last edited by Haakonas; 10-09-2019 at 02:02 PM. Reason: adding

Quote Originally Posted by Haakonas View Post
    This Sounds as if you are actually doing something that others are too busy playing the actual Game and Paying for a 3.3.5a release. I did this myself for a while but since I have a Bad Disease I forget what needs to be done. Anyway I have read the entire thing since you began and I will go ahead and Download this once your Version 1.4 is released. AWESOME GOOD FOR YOU Sigue lo que aces Gracias
    Thanks ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

New Update v1.4 Release! Mega Download Link Added!
    Changelogs: https://github.com/TrinityCore/Trini.../commits/3.3.5
    100% stable, Personally tested DK start area, Enjoy It!!!
    Last edited by N44RU; 10-10-2019 at 03:54 PM.

Got the dreaded realmlist loop, oof, can't recall how to fix it lol.

Also for those who don't nosey configs file.

The DB username is currently set to;
    User; Trinity
    Pass; Trinity

So they'll need changing to correspond, I also noticed the game account user and pass is as follows,
    User; ADMINS
    Pass; ADMINS

Just a lil heads up for y'all.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by N44RU View Post
    Thanks ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

New Update v1.4 Release! Mega Download Link Added!
    Changelogs: https://github.com/TrinityCore/Trini.../commits/3.3.5
    100% stable, Personally tested DK start area, Enjoy It!!!
    Mhmmm, have the same problems with the dk start area as before, dk is not playable