Welcome to AC Web.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Will give it a try today.

If Google let's me download the core + server...

Edit : Nope can't download the files from google. Can you upload the files on mega please?
    Last edited by Sylencer; 10-03-2019 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylencer View Post

Edit : Nope can't download the files from google. Can you upload the files on mega please?

I see your problem but actually if you wait long enough it will download. The problem is that Google drive takes time to first scan virus in the .7z file, then it actually zip up the .7z file and so it takes a long time. For some reason it wouldn't just let you download the .7z file directly.

My suggestion to @Naaru is that in future release he should just upload the .ZIP file directly to Google drive.

EDIT: Almost forgot to say big thanks to @Naaru for his great work. I can't wait to try this new server out.
    Last edited by matrix1999; 10-08-2019 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix1999 View Post
    I see your problem but actually if you wait long enough it will download. The problem is that Google drive takes time to first scan virus in the .7z file, then it actually zip up the .7z file and so it takes a long time. For some reason it wouldn't just let you download the .7z file directly.

My suggestion to @Naaru is that in future release he should just upload the .ZIP file directly to Google drive.

EDIT: Almost forgot to say big thanks to @Naaru for his great work. I can't wait to try this new server out.
    Will do it, Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sylencer View Post

I will update this week, including a link to MEGA and a ZIP File to resolve virus check from Drive

This Sounds as if you are actually doing something that others are too busy playing the actual Game and Paying for a 3.3.5a release. I did this myself for a while but since I have a Bad Disease I forget what needs to be done. Anyway I have read the entire thing since you began and I will go ahead and Download this once your Version 1.4 is released. AWESOME GOOD FOR YOU Sigue lo que aces Gracias
    Last edited by Haakonas; 10-09-2019 at 02:02 PM. Reason: adding

Quote Originally Posted by Haakonas View Post
    This Sounds as if you are actually doing something that others are too busy playing the actual Game and Paying for a 3.3.5a release. I did this myself for a while but since I have a Bad Disease I forget what needs to be done. Anyway I have read the entire thing since you began and I will go ahead and Download this once your Version 1.4 is released. AWESOME GOOD FOR YOU Sigue lo que aces Gracias
    Thanks ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

New Update v1.4 Release! Mega Download Link Added!
    Changelogs: https://github.com/TrinityCore/Trini.../commits/3.3.5
    100% stable, Personally tested DK start area, Enjoy It!!!
    Last edited by N44RU; 10-10-2019 at 03:54 PM.

Got the dreaded realmlist loop, oof, can't recall how to fix it lol.

Also for those who don't nosey configs file.

The DB username is currently set to;
    User; Trinity
    Pass; Trinity

So they'll need changing to correspond, I also noticed the game account user and pass is as follows,
    User; ADMINS
    Pass; ADMINS

Just a lil heads up for y'all.

i tested v1.4
    have same problems as before with the dk start area. death knight is still not playable
    Last edited by Darkynight; 10-10-2019 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haakonas View Post
    Hey Haakonas, you have been a great contributor before and I have enjoyed your releases. Good health and all the best to you bud!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkynight View Post
    i tested v1.4
    have same problems as before with the dk start area. death knight is still not playable
    same problem the teleporters do not work and a quest was removed...with the eye of acherus

Quote Originally Posted by Laniana View Post
    same problem the teleporters do not work and a quest was removed...with the eye of acherus
    I just installed 1.4 and ran DK. I got it to work but got stuck with the teleporter (doesn't teleport) for "The Might of The Scourge" quest.

Mmmm, ok let me try... are u all using mmaps?

Quote Originally Posted by N44RU View Post
    Yes installed everything as default.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix1999 View Post
    Yes installed everything as default.
    Ok let me check, some trinity fixes crash previous ones :-(

Quote Originally Posted by N44RU View Post
    yes i use mmaps (:

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hola. tengo la version 1.3 de este repack para actualizar tengo que bajar algo o hacer algo o el auto update lo hace solo cuando inicie el servidor?