Welcome to AC Web.

WoW 3.3.5 Fun Server Ideas?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello, AC-Web,

I am seeking for ideas for a World of Warcraft 3.3.5 Fun server.
    Currently my plans are for it to be an instant level 80 fun server with like medium~high stats. But I am looking for ideas for the server, because honestly only having dungeons and tiers is pretty, pretty boring in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by n1ghth2wk View Post
    Hello, AC-Web,

I am seeking for ideas for a World of Warcraft 3.3.5 Fun server.
    Currently my plans are for it to be an instant level 80 fun server with like medium~high stats. But I am looking for ideas for the server, because honestly only having dungeons and tiers is pretty, pretty boring in my opinion
    Make it RPG based, turn professions into a main gearing point and work on gathering materials, honestly that would be a server i'd play on.

Make it so enchanters can trade stuff to blacksmiths for gear and so on. It would be hell load of work tho.

Quote Originally Posted by darksoke View Post
    Make it RPG based, turn professions into a main gearing point and work on gathering materials, honestly that would be a server i'd play on.

Make it so enchanters can trade stuff to blacksmiths for gear and so on. It would be hell load of work tho.
    Turn it into a RPG - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758676667

Whole new level darksome... whole new level.
    Last edited by CrazyDane; 04-14-2019 at 06:34 AM. Reason: he's just so... so... darksoke

Quote Originally Posted by darksoke View Post

I really like your idea!

Quote Originally Posted by n1ghth2wk View Post
    I really like your idea!
    Don't underestimate how much work it takes to make your own themed rpg using wow as an engine. People have been doing it for years without releasing a product.

To make something fun I'd suggest make people work towards something, whether it be easy or challenging. On my server I developed a system where you can level any item's stats to legendary status by specifically leveling the item and giving it a stat point on level. Higher quality items you loot to start leveling, the better stats and points you receive. You could also reroll enchantment stats like Diablo 3 & similar games. Although, that required a lot of coding, but just a thought. Going back to the stone ages where you create 100's of items, npcs and open new dungeon releases can be suffice, but as you said it's quite boring. Something unique is all you need, my friend!
    Last edited by QQrofl; 04-16-2019 at 07:27 AM.

Make something similar to stoneharrys projects.

Make proffessions a thing, maybe a custom class or race.

Make it a big storyline but it make it carry on from the real warcarft story depending on what expansion you're so if its wotlk do something afterwards of it

Custom script npcs and bosses and instances and quests

Custom items too or edit items to use for the story/lore

Will edit if I come up with anything else

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    QQrofl and Kobesian shed some interesting points here, take them into consideration OP, and good luck!

Regards,
    Nerc