Welcome to AC Web.
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by florin1 View Post
    when i tryng to install , i get """ Please enable all required PHP extensions to continue. "" but all its fine , what i need to do?

- - - Updated - - -

i am using Xamp

- - - Updated - - -

he sayd "myssing SOAP"

You need to open your php.ini.

CTRL+F and search for Soap

Remove the Semi colon from the beginning of the line"Extension-Soap"

Then save and you're good to go.

So I assume this is better than FusionCMS? since it's being actively developed? I am not a huge fan of simple themes such as these but i am sure many people do like it. My other question is do you guys sell modules for your CMS? Like a bug tracker or extended armory? I am doing my own theme for FusionGEN and i would love a few premium modules

There's one common issue with FusionCMS and FusionGEN and some other CMS (from different engines)
    They're using Username instead of email address for Recover Password .. can this can be happen when you know usernames (especially from Vote Panel - Top Voters, right side box)
    "An email has been sent to you with further information. Please check your inbox to proceed."
    *** I can spam all Top Voters with unwanted emails directly from their websites and there are hundred of FusionCMS and FusionGen...

Change Recover Passwords by email and not by username.

Consider a fix for this... asap!
    Last edited by L2S; 11-13-2019 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by L2S View Post
    There's one common issue with FusionCMS and FusionGEN and some other CMS (from different engines)
    They're using Username instead of email address for Recover Password .. can this can be happen when you know usernames (especially from Vote Panel - Top Voters, right side box)
    "An email has been sent to you with further information. Please check your inbox to proceed."
    *** I can spam all Top Voters with unwanted emails directly from their websites and there are hundred of FusionCMS and FusionGen...

Change Recover Passwords by email and not by username.

Consider a fix for this... asap!
    Good idea. Will surely look into that.

Thank you.

i dont really get the technical reason why i should update my entire scripts and server php version

...yes, do not update/upgrade LOL!
    You can stay with PHP 5+, with tons of mysql_ functions and with all possible vulnerabilities ever.

* It is recommended to update on latest Linux version, at least PHP 7.2+ and MySQL 5.7.x or later or MariaDB.

P.S. You'll have to update & upgrade .. you'll be forced lol )

Quote Originally Posted by L2S View Post
    ...yes, do not update/upgrade LOL!
    You can stay with PHP 5+, with tons of mysql_ functions and with all possible vulnerabilities ever.

* It is recommended to update on latest Linux version, at least PHP 7.2+ and MySQL 5.7.x or later or MariaDB.

P.S. You'll have to update & upgrade .. you'll be forced lol )
    The update isn't something we are forcing, the entire scene is forcing it.

We are simply attempting to adapt the software to the latest versions possible.

You may at any time stay with the somewhat first free-released FusionCMS and continue to use that. No one is forcing you or anyone else to use FusionGEN

I would say that im using fusionGEN on my brand new server and everything works perfect Donation/Vote/Shop everything. So its the best free CMS i have seen so far keep up the good work!!

"the entire scene is forcing it." yes.
    I don't say that you'll need to update your CMS. FusionGen is ok.
    But if you want to be safe in general... anyway we're forced to update our software every 6 or 12 months because of PHP, MySQL and Linux.

P.S. You can stay on your old software version but it is not recommended these days with soo fckin many h4ckers, spammers and auto-bot scanners lol.

cant support cmangos tbc ?

Quote Originally Posted by kokolo View Post
    cant support cmangos tbc ?
    I believe Cmangos has the exact same emulator setup as the other mangos'es (Mangoszero, Mangos and MangosR2)

so you can use any of those emulators and test your way forward.

Great work, guys! Really enjoying what you're doing here.

Good chuck with the project.

canot work on mangos any can help ?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    canot work on mangos any can help ?