Welcome to AC Web.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 54 of 54
  1. #46

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Includes new templates and new models?

  2. #47
    Cruel-WoW

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cruel-WoW.net
    Posts
    2,617
    Quote Originally Posted by 4wow View Post
    Includes new templates and new models?
    Includes new default themes for each expansion created by myself.

    As well as a lot of modifications and improvements to the CMS overall

  3. #48
    can u create MODUEL for status of server

    example:
    status of server web page / TOPS

    top guilds by player count
    top player Achievements
    top killers
    top arena points
    top honor points
    top arena teams
    top player golds
    top player duel / winers
    top player play time
    top player by item level gear scoure /gs


    No one has ever done!
    top pvp and pve players / status of server
    trinitycore and azerothcore 3.3.5

  4. #49
    A Database Error Occurred

    Error Number: 1054

    Unknown column 'store_groups.orderNumber' in 'order clause'

    SELECT DISTINCT store_items.* FROM store_items INNER JOIN store_groups ON store_items.group = store_groups.id WHERE store_items.realm = '1' GROUP BY store_items.id ORDER BY store_groups.orderNumber ASC, store_items.id ASC;

    Filename: C:\xampp\htdocs\system\database\DB_driver.php

    Line Number: 328

    how to solve this problem ?? Can someone help ??
    However i going store or admin panel item tab, that was happen :3
    please

  5. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Good job View Post
    A Database Error Occurred

    Error Number: 1054

    Unknown column 'store_groups.orderNumber' in 'order clause'

    SELECT DISTINCT store_items.* FROM store_items INNER JOIN store_groups ON store_items.group = store_groups.id WHERE store_items.realm = '1' GROUP BY store_items.id ORDER BY store_groups.orderNumber ASC, store_items.id ASC;

    Filename: C:\xampp\htdocs\system\database\DB_driver.php

    Line Number: 328

    how to solve this problem ?? Can someone help ??
    However i going store or admin panel item tab, that was happen :3
    please
    Apply this update https://gitlab.com/omghixd/fusiongen...tore_order.sql

  6. #51
    Cruel-WoW

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cruel-WoW.net
    Posts
    2,617
    Quote Originally Posted by 4wow View Post
    can u create MODUEL for status of server

    example:
    status of server web page / TOPS

    top guilds by player count
    top player Achievements
    top killers
    top arena points
    top honor points
    top arena teams
    top player golds
    top player duel / winers
    top player play time
    top player by item level gear scoure /gs


    No one has ever done!
    top pvp and pve players / status of server
    trinitycore and azerothcore 3.3.5

    I'm sorry i personally will not be creating a module for all of those. However, i can say that "Top PvP Player Module" includes That Top Arena Team and Kills. The other modules. You'll have to join our official Discord Server and place this as a suggestion in the #suggestions channel

  7. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistar View Post
    Thanks you alistar
    I have another problem with fusiongen can u please help me ?
    however i purchase a item or service , this Error come out.
    I put worldserver.config file's soap setting correct and i have gm level 4 for console admin.
    I am using this fusiongen with midgard mop repack. Please help


    Something went wrong! An administrator has been noticed and will send your order as soon as possible.

    Error:
    HTTP Error: 403 Forbidde

  8. #53
    Will MyBB be amongst one of the forum bridges planned?

  9. #54
    Cruel-WoW

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cruel-WoW.net
    Posts
    2,617

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansem View Post
    Will MyBB be amongst one of the forum bridges planned?
    We hope to have such supportable at some point. However, currently we do not have it as a main-focus type of task

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •