Welcome to AC Web.

How long does it take for a moderator to approve a thread?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    It's been almost three days now. The lack of mod activity is kinda sad.
    Last edited by hyper-wow; 04-04-2019 at 11:03 PM.

My guess is nobody's doing it or they aren't always online. If you want to avoid the restriction you'll probably need to be a little more active on the forums for it to automatically accept your threads.

Quote Originally Posted by QQrofl View Post
    My guess is nobody's doing it or they aren't always online. If you want to avoid the restriction you'll probably need to be a little more active on the forums for it to automatically accept your threads.
    Well it has been over 2 weeks now and new servers are popping up on the server listing section. I guess mine got deleted because the server was upcoming and not fully released.
    Last edited by hyper-wow; 04-16-2019 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hyper-wow View Post
    Well it has been over 2 weeks now and new servers are popping up on the server listing section. I guess mine got deleted because the server was upcoming and not fully released.
    Nah. Threads don't get deleted because your server isn't fully released. I think you need a certain amount of posts for threads to be automatically approved, hence why I said you need to be a bit more active on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by QQrofl View Post
    Nah. Threads don't get deleted because your server isn't fully released. I think you need a certain amount of posts for threads to be automatically approved, hence why I said you need to be a bit more active on the forums.
    Ah, okay I see. I was under the impression that the Server Listing section was manually moderated.

Quote Originally Posted by hyper-wow View Post
    Ah, okay I see. I was under the impression that the Server Listing section was manually moderated.
    It is, currently there is only one moderator handling the moderated posts. So he might have over looked it or accidentally deleted it while removing the spam posts.

But after you get so many posts, your posts will no longer be put into moderation queue and you can post whenever you want. You should be able to do that now as you meet the requirements unless they were changed.

Quote Originally Posted by PrivateDonut View Post
    It is, currently there is only one moderator handling the moderated posts. So he might have over looked it or accidentally deleted it while removing the spam posts.

But after you get so many posts, your posts will no longer be put into moderation queue and you can post whenever you want. You should be able to do that now as you meet the requirements unless they were changed.
    Hey private, hope you're doing well mate.

Would you mind throwing me a PM on discord? Nerc#0487

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Likewise, but it has been a month for me now. I have submitted my thread twice in the Graphics forum and seen nothing.