Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by darksoke View Post
    you'll be surprised what i'm able to do ) anyway it looks like if somebody else show off their work is ok when i do it i'm just a bad person ) about that thread if you check my replies, you'll see that i really stopped giving a single fuck about what loud have to say about me
    I doubt you can surprise me, you've already set a standard.
    Last edited by CrazyDane; 03-24-2019 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Might have been to rude, forgot he was sensitive.

nice leak
    If the showcasing of a system which was used in a previous occasion is considered "a leak" what can be said for your:
    - Item Upgrader system thread (which was first created in 2011),
    - You showing off your learn all spells on level up script (the idea of which belonged to Paranoia) and attempting to sell it for 300$
    - You showing off the retro porting of the Pandaren race into 3.3.5
    - Or your character retriever, actually I can't say much about this one as you gave the original credits to CrazyDane and he even thanked you.

Then again, after months passed even CrazyDane, a member of the community that once wrote "Thanks Darksoke" realized how big of a goofball you are.

I can't compare them since i can't see your source
    You can't see it in it's entirety, however the first 3 seconds of the video show the UpdateAI hook and how it handles removing the players, while Highlords version iterates through an array of hard-coded object GUID's and changes their phase using a randomized number, this system obviously handles it in a much better way.
    This system also utilizes a header files for better code organization, has proper variable naming, is easily readable, clean and efficient.

you'll be surprised what i'm able to do )
    If you can't see the differences between the two, I doubt any work you ever release will "surprise someone".

OT:
    - Great idea for an event, compared to Highlords version it's definitely an upgrade as it brings a lot of quality of life features such as the queue system and the platform indicators.
    Last edited by Loud21; 03-24-2019 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Project2k14 View Post
    didnt u ragequit Ac-web cause we're all "toxic and trolls"?

Now youre here shittalking someone for complete non sense and bullshit, good job
    I think this looks cool and I'll give +rep for improving this script / making a better version
    dude calm down and read everything i replied, i said is a leak because is extremely similar to the other one so it was just an assumption, after watching both videos once again i admitted "Looking trough both videos i can see yours have lots of improvements". I'm not that kind to edit my old replies after talking shit without taking everything into consideration like others do, i admit i was wrong and go forward.

Tell me where i said that his work is trash ? You guys like to make drama out of everything my gosh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Project2k14 View Post
    didnt u ragequit Ac-web cause we're all "toxic and trolls"?

Now youre here shittalking someone for complete non sense and bullshit, good job
    I think this looks cool and I'll give +rep for improving this script / making a better version
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDane View Post
    I doubt you can surprise me, you've already set a standard.
    and how did i set a standard if you never seen the sources of my scripts ?
    Last edited by darksoke; 03-24-2019 at 03:28 PM.

dude calm down and read everything i replied
    It's hilarious seeing you write "read everything I replied"

Tell me where i said that his work is trash ? You guys like to make drama out of everything my gosh.
    While failing to, yet once again, read what, in this case, Project2k14 wrote.
    He never stated that you called OP's work "trash", he said that you were "shit-talking", referring to you calling the OP a leecher and stating that his work is stolen.

and how did i set a standard if you never seen the sources of my scripts ?
    I've contributed to one of your smaller php sites on GitHub. It wasn't impressive.

I could imagine your components in TrinityCore has the same quality.

- - - Updated - - -

You also failed to understand the difference of hashing and encrypting once I've spoken with you about it where you went kamikaze. You don't grasp the basics or want to learn, so your standard isn't that good.
    Last edited by CrazyDane; 03-24-2019 at 05:33 PM.

This Emulator: https://github.com/novuscore/NovusCore is the same as Trinitycore because the packet structures are the same.

That logic doesn't make sense does it?

No one owns that platform, it's not copyrighted by Highlord.

The platform works well for this event, so why not use it?

Me vs Darksock > Pewdepie vs T-series
    Last edited by Loud21; 03-25-2019 at 03:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Loud21 View Post
    Me vs Darksock > Pewdepie vs T-series
    Darksoke has left the chat

Nice one ! I don't mind using my script since you gave me credits. Anyway this was my very first c++ script and later on I have noticed a bug, when the players are not moving they won't fall. I see you haven't got it fixed since you cut that part out when your friend fell. xd Maybe change the player's position immediately a little bit down, so the client realise that there is no collision.
    Last edited by Highlord; 03-25-2019 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlord View Post
    Nice one ! I don't mind using my script since you gave me credits. Anyway this was my very first c++ script and later on I have noticed a bug, when the players are not moving they won't fall. I see you haven't got it fixed since you cut that part out when your friend fell. xd Maybe change the player's position immediately a little bit down, so the client realise that there is no collision.
    I am not using anyting from your script besides the platform display id

Also i have that fixed, everytime a platform is removed every player that is not moving, and is standing on that platform, gets knocked back a tiny tiny bit, but enough to trigger movement so they fall through. As yeah, silly client wont update collision xd
    Last edited by Soulblast; 03-25-2019 at 08:15 PM.

I've contributed to one of your smaller php sites on GitHub. It wasn't impressive.

I could imagine your components in TrinityCore has the same quality.

- - - Updated - - -

You also failed to understand the difference of hashing and encrypting once I've spoken with you about it where you went kamikaze. You don't grasp the basics or want to learn, so your standard isn't that good.
    Dude how many years passed since then ? bout 3 years right ? I admitted ever since i released the code for public that was an atempt for me to learn php. Now you can go ahead take Loud's hand and talk shit about me, i'll try to ignore you as much as I can !

Quote Originally Posted by Soulblast View Post
    I am not using anyting from your script besides the platform display id

Also i have that fixed, everytime a platform is removed every player that is not moving, and is standing on that platform, gets knocked back a tiny tiny bit, but enough to trigger movement so they fall through. As yeah, silly client wont update collision xd
    I'm actually more impressed on how you created that hood statistics, just seen that, i used to think that those are client related.

And for all, yeah i ragequit, how many other users haven't done that and came back ? Anyways i'm just checking the forums from time to time not on a daily basis !

Dude how many years passed since then ? bout 3 years right ? I admitted ever since i released the code for public that was an atempt for me to learn php. Now you can go ahead take Loud's hand and talk shit about me, i'll try to ignore you as much as I can !

I'm actually more impressed on how you created that hood statistics, just seen that, i used to think that those are client related.

And for all, yeah i ragequit, how many other users haven't done that and came back ? Anyways i'm just checking the forums from time to time not on a daily basis !
    Hood statistics? what you mean?

I just find it hilarious you're trying so hard to sound like you know what you're talking about, however you're always totally oblivious.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulblast View Post
    Hood statistics? what you mean?
    http://prntscr.com/n4ujxz

I just find it hilarious you're trying so hard to sound like you know what you're talking about, however you're always totally oblivious.
    What you said does not make any sense related to what i said.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    http://prntscr.com/n4ujxz

What you said does not make any sense related to what i said.
    It does you just don't know that. That's what I find funny. xD