Welcome to AC Web.

Waypoint problem

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hey i need someone helping me with the waypoint or at least tell what should i do to solve & fix it. Okey so the story goes like this: In my server some of Stormwind Npcs has no they Waypoints and i trying to make it as manual way since i don't have waypoints sniffed. Anyways Some waypoints works just fine like Officer Pomeroy But when i did waypoints for Crier Goodman who walks like whole city around and he does his first lap just fine without any problems but when he reach like his final wp what he has then it starts again but at this time he starts to run even he needs just walk and he also starts move around as he wishes random directions and flying/hovering off of ground or any platform. I'm not sure why this happen and i like to know what can i do for fixing this kinda issue if it is possible even? And why it starts act like that on secend and other laps? Is it because too many waypoints for one npc and core can't handel it?

Quote Originally Posted by dansku16v View Post
    Hey i need someone helping me with the waypoint or at least tell what should i do to solve & fix it. Okey so the story goes like this: In my server some of Stormwind Npcs has no they Waypoints and i trying to make it as manual way since i don't have waypoints sniffed. Anyways Some waypoints works just fine like Officer Pomeroy But when i did waypoints for Crier Goodman who walks like whole city around and he does his first lap just fine without any problems but when he reach like his final wp what he has then it starts again but at this time he starts to run even he needs just walk and he also starts move around as he wishes random directions and flying/hovering off of ground or any platform. I'm not sure why this happen and i like to know what can i do for fixing this kinda issue if it is possible even? And why it starts act like that on secend and other laps? Is it because too many waypoints for one npc and core can't handel it?
    if the npc is flying off platforms (ex: ground) it might be due to mmap/cmaps issue, or downright a bad core, or both.

http://YugoWoW.com/

It happens here too but the easiest way to fix it is by creating a continued waypoints to his first spawned place.
    Waypoints works like yhis :
    1>2>3>4>5>1>2 etc..
    So he goes from point 5 to 1 with random directions taken from mmaps.

K A P P A L O U N G E

Quote Originally Posted by JadaDev View Post
    It happens here too but the easiest way to fix it is by creating a continued waypoints to his first spawned place.
    Waypoints works like yhis :
    1>2>3>4>5>1>2 etc..
    So he goes from point 5 to 1 with random directions taken from mmaps.
    this.

You gotta continue the waypoints back to its startlocation, elseswise it will do what JadaDev said.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    You can simply have the following command executed [.npc follow] then as it follows you, you add waypoints, you shouldn't have to make waypoints from point A to point B and then back to point A again. The NPC should return back following it's waypoints back to paint A. If your pathing and mmps/mpas are of course functioning correctly.

.npc follow
    .wp add 1
    .wp add 2
    .wp load {creature guid}
    At times your waypoints wont take effect until a server reboot, that is of course if you are on Trinity Core.