Welcome to AC Web.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    wow! nice one, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by hiddenbboy01 View Post
    hey thanks for sharing,
    everything works well except for Registration it says that account has been registered but it doesn't add in db and so can't login with that as it doesn't exists
    Are you sure u use valid information in the config.php file?

Quote Originally Posted by Peccatum View Post
    wow! nice one, thank you!
    Thank you too <3

Nice website

I have this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING or '(' in C:\Repack \_Server\htdocs\test\application\loader.php on line 9

Quote Originally Posted by Inamsay View Post
    Nice website

I have this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING or '(' in C:\Repack \_Server\htdocs\test\application\loader.php on line 9
    Hey, Use PHP +7

Quote Originally Posted by masterking32 View Post
    Hey, Use PHP +7
    It was what I imagined. I am using the AC WEB repack, and it has version 5.6, how can I update it to 7.0?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Inamsay View Post
    It was what I imagined. I am using the AC WEB repack, and it has version 5.6, how can I update it to 7.0?

Thanks
    https://www.apachefriends.org/index.html

Changelogs

1.9.1 (3/12/2020):
    Check the PHP version.

1.9 (3/12/2020):
    Allow using an email for multiple accounts. (For non-battle.net servers)
    Replace Email to username for change password and restore password. (For non-battle.net servers)
    Add an option to enable or disable top players and online players.
    Last edited by masterking32; 03-12-2020 at 12:36 AM.

i get HTTP ERROR 500 , host localhost cant handle request, using latest wamp with php>7

Quote Originally Posted by kicho View Post
    i get HTTP ERROR 500 , host localhost cant handle request, using latest wamp with php>7
    Enable debug mode!

with debug its

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2054] The server requested authentication method unknown to the client in C:\xampp\htdocs\wow\application\vendor\catfan\medo o\src\Medoo.php:323 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\wow\application\include\database.p hp(26): Medoo\Medoo->__construct(Array) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\wow\application\loader.php(49): database::db_connect() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\wow\index.php(33): require_once('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\wow\application\vendor\catfan\medo o\src\Medoo.php on line 323

- - - Updated - - -

i installed different version of apache and php now and i dont get any errors just plain white screen....

with debug its

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2054] The server requested authentication method unknown to the client in C:\xampp\htdocs\wow\application\vendor\catfan\medo o\src\Medoo.php:323 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\wow\application\include\database.p hp(26): Medoo\Medoo->__construct(Array) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\wow\application\loader.php(49): database::db_connect() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\wow\index.php(33): require_once('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\wow\application\vendor\catfan\medo o\src\Medoo.php on line 323

- - - Updated - - -

i installed different version of apache and php now and i dont get any errors just plain white screen....
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/...hod-unknown-to

i did that and also tried another mysql version and php and apache version, also tried different PC...now i get blank screen no errors...

i did that and also tried another mysql version and php and apache version, also tried different PC...now i get blank screen no errors...
    Enable debug mode again and check the config file.

Very simple looks nice.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canikz View Post
    Very simple looks nice.
    Thank u.