Welcome to AC Web.

~LF help with development, can teach what needs to be done~

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I'm just gonna cut right to the chase.

I'm working on a level 20 funserver that uses custom talents and spells, and also the traditional pvp/pve tier gear system that makes the third tier of a set using professions. We have a custom world map in the hinterlands.

What do we need to do to finish before launch?

We need to do some npc scripting via Lua for 1 more dungeon and 1 raid, and probably polish up the first dungeon,

We need more talents and custom spells for a most of the classes, utilizing a specific design schematic for designing each talent trees kits and capabilities.

Also need someone who doesnt mind monkeying around with SQL to create some more quests and potentially more items down the road.

What do I need?

So all in all, I need someone who can handle or is capable of learning how to do 1 or 3 of the following:

ѻ - Lua Programmer: scripting creature, gameobject, and other AIs (Ability to comprehend simple, yet effective programming)

ѻ - Spell and Talent Design: Developing concepts and creating new rows of information in .dbc files with correlating values(Capability of understanding values in the columns and rows of .dbc files, capable of converting or learning to convert numbers into hex and back)

ѻ - A SQL monkey: (ability to put numbers into rows or execute simple, yet effect SQL scripts)

All 3 positions rely more on CREATIVITY and less on expertise. I need someone to bounce ideas off of but also has some great ideas with how each class works and how to create spell kits that syngergize with the given theme for a spell designer for example.

All I ask if someone has a little bit of background knowledge before they send me a pm wanting to help out. If you can quickly pick up the basics I can teach you to refine it quite a bit quickly.

Contact info:

My discord username is Crow#0385, you can try to pm me here but I dont always check AC-web.

Discord: https://discord.gg/gSVZ2eE
    Last edited by runemaster; 03-17-2019 at 10:09 PM.

bump

bump

K A P P A L O U N G E

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    been enjoying a preview of the for now done content, sick work man, especially the new spells you made.

hope u find persons that fit your ideals.
    Last edited by Psykko; 04-07-2019 at 07:36 AM.