Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1

    [WTB] 8.1.5 Source


    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I'm looking for a source with 90%+ classes/talents
    BFA zones spawned
    Quests working
    Classes are important thing, i'll run a custom funserver and need classes working
    call me on discord: Brøwller Bjørnson#8223
    Last edited by Rafael.valéo; 03-15-2019 at 01:52 AM.

  2. #2
    Even if it did exist, what would your budget be?

  3. #3
    Hello,
    you ask for something that does not exist yet.

    Soo maybe after one year or two ask again for something like that...

  4. #4
    Hope your budget is over $100,000

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckabot View Post
    Hope your budget is over $100,000
    He needs at least 200k$. Really ?!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckabot View Post
    Hope your budget is over $100,000
    Dafuq is that price, i'm talking with daniel? oh no he will ask 100,000 for each class jk

    But, ofc i'll not pay more than 1000$, if that doesn't exist or it will be expensive prices like that, i should to wait :/

  7. #7
    well, 1000$ is like 1 week of salary ? Based onthe past, 1 week was not enough to make what you ask for. Hell even wotlk is still being "fixed"

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafael.valéo View Post
    Dafuq is that price, i'm talking with daniel? oh no he will ask 100,000 for each class jk

    But, ofc i'll not pay more than 1000$, if that doesn't exist or it will be expensive prices like that, i should to wait :/
    you won't be able to buy without someone leaked the source.

  9. #9
    Bruh

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,714
    Just use the Ashamane 8.0.1 source, it's the closest you are going to get to a decent repo.
    Major part of class spells work compared to Trinitycore incl some DH stuff.
    8.1.5 just got out two days ago, will take someone to do loads of sniffing etc to get all the data now from new patch and up their 8.0.1 branch.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudi View Post
    well, 1000$ is like 1 week of salary ? Based onthe past, 1 week was not enough to make what you ask for. Hell even wotlk is still being "fixed"
    Oh got it :/, so i'll wait for some nice releases, thank you for replying

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayiko View Post
    Just use the Ashamane 8.0.1 source, it's the closest you are going to get to a decent repo.
    Major part of class spells work compared to Trinitycore incl some DH stuff.
    8.1.5 just got out two days ago, will take someone to do loads of sniffing etc to get all the data now from new patch and up their 8.0.1 branch.
    I'll look that source, so if someone still up, i could pay for updating to 8.1.5, i just need classes with a good playable %

  11. #11
    Bruh

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafael.valéo View Post
    Oh got it :/, so i'll wait for some nice releases, thank you for replying

    - - - Updated - - -



    I'll look that source, so if someone still up, i could pay for updating to 8.1.5, i just need classes with a good playable %
    Check PM

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafael.valéo View Post
    I'll look that source, so if someone still up, i could pay for updating to 8.1.5, i just need classes with a good playable %
    And how much would you pay for that?

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckabot View Post
    And how much would you pay for that?
    PM here or contact me on discord for we talk

  14. #14
    The only good core BFA is Firestorm and there have (8-12) developpers. The salary for developper on firestorm is around 3000-6000$/month. For get that core you need hope he got leak by someone and he resell it. I think the good price for a core like that it's around 20000-50000$.


    For 1000$, You can buy 1 week work from good developper TC Core.
    Last edited by ca1n; 04-02-2019 at 07:29 AM.

  15. #15
    http://YugoWoW.com/

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    http://yugowow.com
    Posts
    2,378

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Non Topic -- @Rafael.valéo your inbox is full to answer you.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •