Welcome to AC Web.

Question Weird bug - Druid Characters After Lv 100

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hey there...
    I got a weird bug after Lv 100 with Druid characters.

After Lv 100 if I press 'C' key game crashes... ONLY if I press 'C' without shapeshift (If I'm in Cat it won't crash)

WoW.exe Crash says:
    Code:
    Current Addon: (null)
    Current Addon function: GetUnitManaRegenRateFromSpirit
    Current Addon object: (null)
    Maybe that's the error?
    Anyway, I went into core and dbc, and can't find error here...

Any idea? solution?
    Thanks

EDIT: Crashlog https://mega.nz/#!4YtUHACA!IJsaGaGGp...fbW28nTfkcC9cU
    Last edited by molinita; 03-12-2019 at 01:05 AM.

Bruh

post the crashlog

Well I would like to fix it without downloading an addon, or making a macro.
    That's not a 'fix' it's a workaround...

There should be a fix, maybe client-side? WoW.exe edit needed?

- - - Updated - - -

Problem is Character Info -> Base Stats,
    but, referenced to Mana Regen Per Spirit.

If you are in Cat you can see your Base Stats (of course because Spirit turns into HealthRegen).

So, problem is Mana Regen Per Spirit.
    Any idea?
    Last edited by molinita; 03-12-2019 at 03:33 PM.

Correct me if i am wrong but that is related to Creatureclasslevel_Stats table, if my memory servers me right , there nothing in that table that applies to level 100.. Your entries do finish at level 100 but there are no actual data in that table. so you will have to manually add it yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Vcnwow View Post
    Correct me if i am wrong but that is related to Creatureclasslevel_Stats table, if my memory servers me right , there nothing in that table that applies to level 100.. Your entries do finish at level 100 but there are no actual data in that table. so you will have to manually add it yourself
    You're wrong.
    Creature is for NPC's.

I'm having error on players, druid players!
    And DBC is all set correctly, creature and player_classlevelstats

it is not only for NPCs its related to PETS as well since pets are NPCS and many other aspects of the game.

As far as I know there has always been custom patches to fix the "druid C bug" past level 100. I dont know where to get it since my server isnt 100+ and I dont need the information, but it used to be inside Level 255 Servers patches

But maybe VCN is right and its related to the database.

So i did the tests on my local machine. I increased level cap to 100 . when looking in console the error messages come from inproper calculations of stats mainly for Druids and Hunters all related to table i mentioned. I received total of 1204 errors within minutes. Also stat calculation is a mess. You definetly need to apply a patch to the core to have proper scale formulation of stats due to level.

I was able to isolate all errors except a few by properly inserting required info in my database in the table i mentioned

bump

Again, I don't think it's creature_classlevelstats related.

I think it's client-side related...
    It's about Mana Regen Per Spirit on Druid's.

And it works when you change 'Base Stats' to whatever Stats to show because Base Stats show you Mana Regen Per Spirit.

You can watch your Base Stats as Cat, or Bear form because Mana changes to Hp (Hp Per Spt)

Well my client does not crash when I open Character Info, My Druid is fine and the stats work without any issues. Mana reg is higher ofc and working just fine,. I also tested 5 Druid Characters and I even tried increasing level cap to 225 and the same thing happened core started acting up and showing it's coming from that table. I inserted info in that table and no more errors.

If you run your core in debug, you will see exactly where the problem comes from.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vcnwow View Post
    Well my client does not crash when I open Character Info, My Druid is fine and the stats work without any issues. Mana reg is higher ofc and working just fine,. I also tested 5 Druid Characters and I even tried increasing level cap to 225 and the same thing happened core started acting up and showing it's coming from that table. I inserted info in that table and no more errors.

If you run your core in debug, you will see exactly where the problem comes from.
    Not mana regen, but mana regen per spirit (you watch this on Base Stats->Spirit)

My core is compiled on Debug and I'm not getting any errors serverside, error I'm getting is client-side (WoW.exe crashed) with Crashlog on WoW folder.

- - - Updated - - -

nvm, solved.
    Thanks y'all for your time.

Error was client-side.
    Last edited by molinita; 03-16-2019 at 05:05 PM.