Welcome to AC Web.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hey teebling!

I am not removing the thread. If the moderators here think this is against the AC-WEB rules, they can remove it whenever they want and I won't have anything against it.

I find it funny that you are bringing the "theft" of graphics work when you are also using assets from Blizzard. Why is it allowed for you to use their work and I can't use yours? Please don't say you are non-profit, since your clearly run ads on your forum. I stand by my "different at its core" statement and I repeat that my theme is created to be sold and thus it is impossible to be 100% identical with yours since I can't customize the core phpBB files as you did.

You are trying to scare people that emulate World of Warcraft with DMCA. Very well, if any of my customers are scared of your DMCA threats I will personally send them updated graphics packs to use in their theme.

Also, isn't it funny how you are advertising yourself as the WoW Classic forum (love the game, etc) and yet you are either in a network with or most likely own some other websites that are clearly advertising Chinese gold sellers, which work for both Private Servers and Retail WoW. Isn't that against Blizzard's ToS?

@AwkwardDev Cringe
    Last edited by WPS; 05-14-2020 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WPS View Post
    Very well, if any of my customers are scared of your DMCA threats I will personally send them updated graphics packs to use in their theme.
    Itís not me who sends those requests, its the authorities... lol.

Hope your alibi for the people you have ripped off with stolen work is better than the one you have presented here!

Quote Originally Posted by teebling View Post
    Itís not me who sends those requests, its the authorities... lol.

Hope your alibi for the people you have ripped off with stolen work is better than the one you have presented here!
    Not a word about your gold selling practices thought. Interesting.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Bump

- - - Updated - - -

Bump