Welcome to AC Web.
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    World of Warcraft Classi Thread


    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Not sure if there is one already, but i'm getting hyped for the classic release by Blizzard. Any news of it yet?

  2. #2
    Translation ~~ we aren't as profitable as we once were, better fill in some bullshit nostalgia and take 15 euros a month from those idiots.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by JadaBigHomosexual View Post
    take 15 euros a month from those idiots.
    ???

    Classic's subscription will be tied into the current/retail WoW subscription, they aren't taking any additional money.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by SolitudeGaming View Post
    ???

    Classic's subscription will be tied into the current/retail WoW subscription, they aren't taking any additional money.
    Paying 15 euros a month for a game you paid 60 euros beforehand is quite stupid, when there are plenty of MMOs out there offering similar experience. Wtf do they need those 15 euros for?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JadaBigHomosexual View Post
    Paying 15 euros a month for a game you paid 60 euros beforehand is quite stupid, when there are plenty of MMOs out there offering similar experience. Wtf do they need those 15 euros for?
    I mean you could make the same argument for people who play on Xbox or PSN when they are basically paying for internet to play their games, which they also paid $40-$60 for, online. Companies do it because they know people will pay it mindlessly

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JadaBigHomosexual View Post
    Paying 15 euros a month for a game you paid 60 euros beforehand is quite stupid, when there are plenty of MMOs out there offering similar experience. Wtf do they need those 15 euros for?
    Seems you are slightly confused at what you’re paying for.

    When purchasing a game like WoW you’re paying 60$ to chip in for the development costs of the game, then there is a subscription fee that goes towards paying for the support team, testers, administrative meetings, hardware and continued development.

    Essentially in this case with classic wow, you are paying for just the subscription with entails every mentioned previously and not for the development of the assets etc.
    Saying that the solution provided by blizzard is not fair is delusional.
    Last edited by Lightning Blade; 03-08-2019 at 01:38 PM.

  7. #7

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Blade View Post
    Seems you are slightly confused at what you’re paying for.

    When purchasing a game like WoW you’re paying 60$ to chip in for the development costs of the game, then there is a subscription fee that goes towards paying for the support team, testers, administrative meetings, hardware and continued development.

    Essentially in this case with classic wow, you are paying for just the subscription with entails every mentioned previously and not for the development of the assets etc.
    Saying that the solution provided by blizzard is not fair is delusional.
    Don't bullshit me with the "economics" if other game developers don't charge 15 euros a month so can blizzard, it's just to increase their profits

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •