Welcome to AC Web.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    @StygianTheBest
    Bravo my friend, you made an excellent work here, thank you for all your efforts. Btw can you add All Races All Classes module to this marvelous repack ?
    Last edited by stridertn; 03-11-2019 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vratam View Post
    Hello, again, StygianTheBest,

The included Random Enchants module contains three parameters: OnLoot, OnCreate, and OnQuestReward. Am I correct in assuming RandomEnchants.Chance1, 2 & 3 percent values correspond to these; i.e., Chance1 = OnLoot, Chance2 = OnCreate, Chance3 = OnQuestReward? If not, how do these percentages relate in-game? Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, another question...

I found the parameter to remain on the character screen, set to better than four hours, yet the game kicks me out after 30 minutes or so.Is there a parameter that can be set to prevent the game from kicking out my character, returning it to the character login screen, after prolonged AFK?

Thank you.
    Please refer to the RandomEnchants Documentation for the answer to your question.

Make sure you're editing the worldserver.conf and not worldserver.conf.dist. If you still have an issue, please open a bug report using the link below.

----------
    - StygianCore Repack
    - StygianCore 335a HD Client Upgrade
    - Bug Reports, Requests, Suggestions
    - My WoW Projects
    - GitHub

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stridertn View Post
    @StygianTheBest
    Bravo my friend, you made an excellent work here, thank you for all your efforts. Btw can you add All Races All Classes module to this marvelous repack ?
    I've never tested that module. Open a request on Github and I'll see what I can do on the next release.

First of all - thanks for Your work, second one - what about AHbot ? Is where a chance, you add ahbot module to repack ?

@StygianTheBest

Please refer to the RandomEnchants Documentation for the answer to your question.

Make sure you're editing the worldserver.conf and not worldserver.conf.dist. If you still have an issue, please open a bug report using the link below.

Thank you for your reply.

I would be delighted to refer to such documentation, if you could point me in its direction I'd be grateful. I've searched through the repack and read the comments within the module BEFORE I asked for assistance. I found nothing that answered my question.

Regarding the worldserver.config vs. worldserver.config.dist, I fail to see the relevance to my inquiry. I'm asking if such a parameter exists and, if so, what it is called. I'm not sure why you would refer me to issuing a bug report for something that may not even exist.

As the developer of this repack, I assumed you would be quite familiar with both the worldserver configuration settings as well as those of the modules you've included in the build. Perhaps this assumption is incorrect. I will continue to tweak my configuration settings to learn what they do and how they affect the game world, but my question is asked as someone who has already been through the config files searching for a parameter that sets the length of time a characters can be AFK before getting booted out of the game world.

If anyone knows if such a parameter exists and what it's called, I'd appreciate any help you can give. After all, is this not what community is all about? Thanks so much.

Do i need all mpq files from the hd upgrade pack ? Since there are 2 creatures files.

very good repack
    Last edited by Audivw; 03-14-2019 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StygianTheBest View Post
    The initial release of the StygianCore repack was in December 2018. You're thinking of something else. This isn't something I slapped together in a few weeks, I am the original author of most of the modules included that I wrote back in 2017. Maybe you should visit the website and educate yourself on what's going on here. Thanks!
    You don't need to explain yourself to an idiot, just block him and do what ever you like man.

Quote Originally Posted by Negativez View Post
    Can you stop repacks please and especially ones that are 10 years old....
    You are a special kind of stupid, eh? I did not think that this repack was THAT old...

Have i missed the plain download link or am i blind? Don't want to download like five hundred different files and set it up if this is called repack lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylencer View Post
    Have i missed the plain download link or am i blind? Don't want to download like five hundred different files and set it up if this is called repack lol.
    yeah, since the last update it's not that easy. but have look at this: https://github.com/StygianTheBest/StygianCore
    scroll a bit down and you find it

I downloaded the repack, did the set up and when I start the server world server, it completes loading, but I get an error:

ERROR: [1146] Table 'stygian_characters.custom_transmogrification' doesn't exist
    Your database structure is not up to date. Please make sure you've executed all queries in the sql/updates folders.

I'm not sure that I understand that error. I'm assuming that it means the MySQL folder. But I'm not sure about "executing" all queries. I'll admit that I'm new to this, but I've searched for a couple days and can't find anything that helps me solve this.

Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by vratam View Post
    @StygianTheBest

Thank you for your reply.

I would be delighted to refer to such documentation, if you could point me in its direction I'd be grateful. I've searched through the repack and read the comments within the module BEFORE I asked for assistance. I found nothing that answered my question.

Regarding the worldserver.config vs. worldserver.config.dist, I fail to see the relevance to my inquiry. I'm asking if such a parameter exists and, if so, what it is called. I'm not sure why you would refer me to issuing a bug report for something that may not even exist.

As the developer of this repack, I assumed you would be quite familiar with both the worldserver configuration settings as well as those of the modules you've included in the build. Perhaps this assumption is incorrect. I will continue to tweak my configuration settings to learn what they do and how they affect the game world, but my question is asked as someone who has already been through the config files searching for a parameter that sets the length of time a characters can be AFK before getting booted out of the game world.
    You're a little condescending for someone asking for help. It's clear you did not read the docs I wrote, but I'll go ahead and quote it here:

DOCUMENTATION & SUPPORT
    This repack is released with no official support. All questions, requests, and bug reports should be directed through the StygianCore GitHub repo(s). Be sure to follow the repos to see when I put out an update or bugfix. I will respond to all questions as time permits.

- Random Enchants docs
    https://github.com/StygianTheBest/St...randomenchants

- Worldserver.conf
    This file has a thousand settings, and it's YOUR job to go through it and see if there's something in it you need or want. If you can't find it, then you should ask about it, as nicely as possible, on the AzerothCore StackOverflow. If you're not familiar with that, you should hit Google and get up to speed.

- - - Updated - - -

Do i need all mpq files from the hd upgrade pack ? Since there are 2 creatures files.
    At a minimum I suggest the following to get ALL of the HD player/creature models working correctly:

PATCH-B
    PATCH-D
    PATCH-F
    PATCH-H
    PATCH-J
    PATCH-Z

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTBonE View Post
    I downloaded the repack, did the set up and when I start the server world server, it completes loading, but I get an error:

ERROR: [1146] Table 'stygian_characters.custom_transmogrification' doesn't exist
    Your database structure is not up to date. Please make sure you've executed all queries in the sql/updates folders.

I'm not sure that I understand that error. I'm assuming that it means the MySQL folder. But I'm not sure about "executing" all queries. I'll admit that I'm new to this, but I've searched for a couple days and can't find anything that helps me solve this.

Any suggestions?

The Transmog NPC is an Eluna script. The script creates the custom_transmogrification table when the worldserver starts up if it's not already there. I downloaded the repack, transmog'd a weapon, deleted the table in the database, got the error in the worldserver console, restarted the world and the table was correctly added back to the database and transmog worked fine again. Everything appears to be working as intended.

- - - Updated - - -

The download links can always be found on my website or in the top of the first post in this thread.

----------
    - StygianCore Repack
    - StygianCore 335a HD Client Upgrade
    - Bug Reports, Requests, Suggestions
    - My WoW Projects
    - GitHub
    Last edited by StygianTheBest; 03-15-2019 at 08:41 PM.

The Transmog NPC is an Eluna script. The script creates the custom_transmogrification table when the worldserver starts up if it's not already there. I downloaded the repack, transmog'd a weapon, deleted the table in the database, got the error in the worldserver console, restarted the world and the table was correctly added back to the database and transmog worked fine again. Everything appears to be working as intended.
    I appreciate your quick reply. I swear that I tried to start the server about 10 times and it wasn't until you answered that I went through the start process and boom - it worked. Not sure what was going wrong, but I'm sure I didn't do anything different. You're magic (or I'm an idiot).

Thanks again for the great repack.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTBonE View Post
    I appreciate your quick reply. I swear that I tried to start the server about 10 times and it wasn't until you answered that I went through the start process and boom - it worked. Not sure what was going wrong, but I'm sure I didn't do anything different. You're magic (or I'm an idiot).

Thanks again for the great repack.
    You bet. Thanks again for the report. Even if I don't find any issues, it helps to step through and test things from time to time. Sometimes I even come across other things I missed that need to be fixed! Have fun.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I do have one other question and I apologize in advance if you've already answered this.

Where do I find just the update to the core?

I see...

MENU OPTIONS
    [0] Patch Core
    Only visible if a repack update archive is found.
    Updates the repack to the latest release.

...but can't seem to find "just the update". I've looked on your website, the GitHub, this thread - again, I acknowledge that it may be in plain sight, but I'm not sure what I'm looking at.