Welcome to AC Web.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vukodlak View Post
    I have a question,I have an old save dump file from my old server where i used to play for years,i belive there i no way to restore it into any repakcks .But is there a way to see what my char was? To simplify.....to load the save file into some kind of editor and then list the quest i completed,the items i had,the reputasion etc.If i woud have that information, i whoud fine tune a new character and continued journey from there....
    when you will be able to start the sqlserver of your old repack, then you should see most of the informations you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylencer View Post
    I actually just did that but i felt nothing changed in the Game (after i restarted the whole thing). Gotta try on other Monsters and see if their drop increased.

Thanks for the quick response tho.

Another question would be - Can i remove the random enchats mod/script/whatever from my server? I really don't like this.
    If you find settings that aren't working from the worldserver.conf, that's going to be an AzerothCore issue and should be reported on their Github.

All modules can be disabled. First, please read the documentation regarding modules, then find the "Enabled" setting and set it to 0.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PaulWantsToPlay View Post
    @StygianTheBest: thanks for answering my question about transferring old characters.
    Too bad it isn't possible too transfer them.
    I understand that perfecting your repack has included the changing of the database so it is not possible to transfer them using the export and import functions of your tools.
    Because the updates will be only for the new repack (understandable as well) i want to change to your new repack.
    But i won't give up on this: where can i find the information how the database is changed? I think it is possible to be able to transfer my character (it is only one character) by hand with HeidiSQL if i know how the database is changed. But i need that information. Can you provide me with this information?
    Thanks in advance.
    It can absolutely be done, and the changes aren't too involved for newer characters without much progression, but I don't support any of that. The best place to start would be downloading a copy of WinDiff or similar tool and examining the previous versions GM character files located in the restoration archive with the new ones from the current version. However, depending on how much progression your characters have, this may require far more work than just recreating the character and assigning whatever is needed via GM commands.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vukodlak View Post
    I have a question,I have an old save dump file from my old server where i used to play for years,i belive there i no way to restore it into any repakcks .But is there a way to see what my char was? To simplify.....to load the save file into some kind of editor and then list the quest i completed,the items i had,the reputasion etc.If i woud have that information, i whoud fine tune a new character and continued journey from there....
    If you are working with a dump file it could be challenging to identify everything because there are a lot of table associations will be difficult to understand without having a running database. You can probably get the basics and then use a GM account to bring the character as close as possible.

----------
    - StygianCore Repack
    - StygianCore 335a HD Client Upgrade
    - Bug Reports, Requests, Suggestions
    - My WoW Projects
    - GitHub

Is there a way to remove the teleport NPC? I've looked around in the DB and conf files.

Bummer. Download link is not working for me

Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTBonE View Post
    Is there a way to remove the teleport NPC? I've looked around in the DB and conf files.
    Sure, in the creature table delete all the GUIDs with where ID = 601019. To add them back, look in the world_npc_spawn.sql and execute the insert statements for the Portal Master. Restart worldserver after each process.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by madmax765 View Post
    Bummer. Download link is not working for me

Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.
    Just verified all download links are working fine for Google and Mega.

I feel this would be a great server for me to run around on if i could just connect. But alas, I get stuck at Connected and nothing gets me past that. I tried looking around for solutions but nothing has worked so far, so ima just wait for an update and hope that fixes it.

First of all, thank you very much for your work! Secondly, I would like to ask, how to change to the official settings?

Quote Originally Posted by Idelis View Post
    I feel this would be a great server for me to run around on if i could just connect. But alas, I get stuck at Connected and nothing gets me past that. I tried looking around for solutions but nothing has worked so far, so ima just wait for an update and hope that fixes it.
    The issue you are describing is a common issue many new users face. There are no updates required to connect. Read the documentation carefully and make sure you're executing all steps as described.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wthslw001 View Post
    First of all, thank you very much for your work! Secondly, I would like to ask, how to change to the official settings?
    I'm not sure what you mean by "official" settings, but if you read the documentation it details where to find the config files and how to adjust settings to your preference.

----------
    - StygianCore Repack
    - StygianCore 335a HD Client Upgrade
    - Bug Reports, Requests, Suggestions
    - My WoW Projects
    - GitHub

Links are down.

Can someone upload a copy for me please?

Quote Originally Posted by STL28 View Post
    Links are down.

Can someone upload a copy for me please?
    I just verified that all links are working fine. The URL shortener service I use may experience temporary interruptions from time to time, but the Google and Mega sources are always live. If you experience any of this in the future, just try the link again after a few minutes.

Wonderful Repack! Thanks for sharing it. The Currency exchange alone has won you at least one fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezy View Post
    Wonderful Repack! Thanks for sharing it. The Currency exchange alone has won you at least one fan.
    Glad you're enjoying the repack!

Is there level scaling in dungeons? Was in Shadow Fang Keep got a level and saw every monster around me also seem to level up as well.

How to disable heirloom npc at starting area?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by lucid00 View Post
    How to disable heirloom npc at starting area?
    By using the command .npc delete ?