Welcome to AC Web.
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 186
  1. #166

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Love this repack

  2. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by Idelis View Post
    This might seem a little greedy, but from reading what you've said so far i'm guessing you would not be able to make a fast fishing patch? I've seen it frequently included with attack speed patches and SpeedGame patches, but i don't really care for those. Fast fishing would be nice to have though, but i'm guessing you'd need to recompile the core in order to add that in?
    Probably not a big deal. I tend to avoid patching the core and prefer the module approach, but I'll take a look at it when I get time to update everything.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by halyeth View Post
    Great repack. I only have one issue that kind of kills me being able to do anything. Whenever I create character they do not start with any skills besides weapon skills. They don't start with languages either so I cannot type in any commands. The pre-created characters on the admin account don't have languages either.
    Hmm.. I think I left all of that at the defaults for the core. Check the help files and you'll find commands to alter the characters and world in whatever way you see fit. On the next release, whenever I can get to it, I'll try to add that into one of the modules I built.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by mdic View Post
    does anyone have any guides to adding a ahbot that fills the auction house's with random items. seems to make the world a bit empty without

    - - - Updated - - -

    Anyone else having issues with certain death knight quests not initializing? Such as the dueling the death knights or the stealing the horse quest? the death kngihts wont duel or initialize the duels and the horse theft quest, it wont register me as stealing the horses.
    DK's and their starting zone quests have always had issues. These have to be patched by the AzerothCore community, so you may want to check over there and see if any updates have been made. If so, they will be incorporated into the next release of this core.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Vouger View Post
    I want to ask what needs to be fixed so that the registration page works, because despite the fact that the password I enter is simple and meets the requirements, I still get this result

    The server is currently running!
    Even if you enter the password 12345678
    Hmm.. I never had an issue with this. Make sure it's not being form-filled by an addon. Perhaps the regex is bugged? Please report this bug on Github.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by nvrsbr View Post
    Love this pack but dungeons are way too easy
    Indeed. You can alter the difficulty via the core config and other addon config files.

  3. #168
    Stygian, just want to say this repack has been awesome. I've been running two copies of it since October without issues. One on my home server that me and the kids play together on and another locally installed on my laptop with different config settings for when I'm traveling for work and playing by myself. Both have worked as flawlessly as can be expected of a repack with just a couple minor issues that gm commands fixed. Keep up the great work!

  4. #169
    I hope I can ask for help here since I downloaded this repack. I'm very new to this stuff and just want a local place to mess around. I log in and go in to make me my own char and I get an error Too many races! Update MAX_RACES. I'm a bit fearful to mess with files too much as I don't want to end up breaking anything being a noob. TY For any help you can give.

  5. #170
    That is weird, you have some sort of error in SQL files.

  6. #171
    Seems to have something to do with something in the UI files called Glues. Took it out and char creation functioned as it should. Fun pack to mess around with It seems fine, just wanted my own char to use. TY

  7. #172
    Quote Originally Posted by kiamoonfang View Post
    Seems to have something to do with something in the UI files called Glues. Took it out and char creation functioned as it should. Fun pack to mess around with It seems fine, just wanted my own char to use. TY
    oh yeah, totally forgot, you could delete cache and WTF folder in your game client, this helps sometimes.

  8. #173
    Cache was clear first run. This was stuff that came in the folder for the GUI for login screen changes. I found the line in the file it was talking about in \Interface\GlueXML\CharacterCreate.xml but that stuff like everything else I couldn't understand to save my life. Most likely I messed up something somewhere lol normally is on me

  9. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by kiamoonfang View Post
    Cache was clear first run. This was stuff that came in the folder for the GUI for login screen changes. I found the line in the file it was talking about in \Interface\GlueXML\CharacterCreate.xml but that stuff like everything else I couldn't understand to save my life. Most likely I messed up something somewhere lol normally is on me
    ahaha, ok I see

  10. #175
    Hello! I recently downloaded and installed this repack. Everything seems to be working fine, but for some reason all of the NPCs are bright green with no textures. Any idea as to how this might have happened? Thanks.

  11. #176
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainIlliteracy View Post
    Hello! I recently downloaded and installed this repack. Everything seems to be working fine, but for some reason all of the NPCs are bright green with no textures. Any idea as to how this might have happened? Thanks.
    I have the same issue, for me its related to the patch-z.mpq. if it is added it get the green textures on a lot of original content, but without it custom content doesn't quite work. I haven't been able to figure out more other than that.

  12. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by stoudtlr View Post
    Stygian, just want to say this repack has been awesome. I've been running two copies of it since October without issues. One on my home server that me and the kids play together on and another locally installed on my laptop with different config settings for when I'm traveling for work and playing by myself. Both have worked as flawlessly as can be expected of a repack with just a couple minor issues that gm commands fixed. Keep up the great work!
    I'm glad you're enjoying the repack. Thanks for the kind words and update on how it's been running for you and your family.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by kiamoonfang View Post
    I hope I can ask for help here since I downloaded this repack. I'm very new to this stuff and just want a local place to mess around. I log in and go in to make me my own char and I get an error Too many races! Update MAX_RACES. I'm a bit fearful to mess with files too much as I don't want to end up breaking anything being a noob. TY For any help you can give.
    I've never heard of this error, and I didn't do any modifications to races. I suggest downloading and starting over. Good luck!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by kiamoonfang View Post
    Cache was clear first run. This was stuff that came in the folder for the GUI for login screen changes. I found the line in the file it was talking about in \Interface\GlueXML\CharacterCreate.xml but that stuff like everything else I couldn't understand to save my life. Most likely I messed up something somewhere lol normally is on me
    There should be no issues like this with the supplied files. Be sure you're using the default build and haven't modified any of the code or added other addon/mod content before getting it up and running.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainIlliteracy View Post
    Hello! I recently downloaded and installed this repack. Everything seems to be working fine, but for some reason all of the NPCs are bright green with no textures. Any idea as to how this might have happened? Thanks.
    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by grimwald View Post
    I have the same issue, for me its related to the patch-z.mpq. if it is added it get the green textures on a lot of original content, but without it custom content doesn't quite work. I haven't been able to figure out more other than that.
    When these issues usually occur is when people are using custom clients or mix/match different assets from other clients with mine. If you do this intentionally or unintentionally (you've been testing out lots of stuff and forgot something) it will not work and you'll run into issues like this.

    I tested this with Nvidia (high end) and Intel HD chipsets 4000 (low end) chipsets without any memory or video issues. If this textures are showing as green, it either can't read the texture location or data from the files (unlikely), there's some issue with your video hardware/memory (unlikely), or your CLEAN/DEFAULT cleint wasn't upgrading it as per my specific documentation.

    I suggest starting with a clean/default 3.3.5a client and upgrading exactly as I state in the docs.

    ----------
    - StygianCore Repack
    - StygianCore 335a HD Client Upgrade
    - Bug Reports, Requests, Suggestions
    - My WoW Projects
    - GitHub
    Last edited by StygianTheBest; 02-18-2020 at 05:48 PM.

  13. #178

  14. #179
    I think I may have found an issue with the included launcher tool after adding a second repack to my home server. If I have StygianCore running first and then launch my other server both worldservers and authservers run and everything works. However, if I start the other repacks worldservers and authservers first and then launch StygianCore using the tool my already running worldserver from the other repack gets shut down when stygian world server launches. Something in the launcher code kills other world servers.

  15. #180

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    bump this stuff

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •