Welcome to AC Web.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 105 of 105
  1. #91

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezy View Post
    Is there level scaling in dungeons? Was in Shadow Fang Keep got a level and saw every monster around me also seem to level up as well.
    The VAS AutoBalance module is enabled. You can disable it in the config.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by lucid00 View Post
    How to disable heirloom npc at starting area?
    As stated above, you can target the NPC with a GM and use the .npc delete command. You could also run a SQL query and remove the GUID for each NPC based on name, ID, etc.

  2. #92
    Thanks so much, Sorry was unfamiliar with the mod and what it did.

  3. #93
    ..
    Last edited by miXXed; 04-18-2019 at 05:41 PM.

  4. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Idelis View Post
    I feel this would be a great server for me to run around on if i could just connect. But alas, I get stuck at Connected and nothing gets me past that. I tried looking around for solutions but nothing has worked so far, so ima just wait for an update and hope that fixes it.
    After updating from 2019.03.05 to 2019.03.10, I encountered the same issue, however I found out that I couldn't connect because I needed to change my realmlist.wtf in my main Wow directory (in the Data folder then enUS), to 127.0.0.1 and pressing Option 9 in the StygianCore Tools to update MySQL Config. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Tatsumakisen; 04-23-2019 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Updated details slightly

  5. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsumakisen View Post
    After updating from 2019.03.05 to 2019.03.10, I encountered the same issue, however I found out that I couldn't connect because I needed to change my realmlist.wtf in my main Wow directory (in the Data folder then enUS), to 127.0.0.1 and pressing Option 9 in the StygianCore Tools to update MySQL Config. Hope this helps.
    Thanks for posting the tip. I haven't looked, but I may have not updated that file with the localhost value before deploying it. I'll make sure I fix that in a future update.

    ----------
    - StygianCore Repack
    - StygianCore 335a HD Client Upgrade
    - Bug Reports, Requests, Suggestions
    - My WoW Projects
    - GitHub

  6. #96
    Lovin' the repack, its quite polished. any chance we get soon x86 executables?

  7. #97
    Hello how do i change the starting guild new players join automatically? i found the starting guild.config file but that doesn't let me switch the guild.


    *** Figured it out. Just have to changed the Horde/Alliance Guild ID in the startguild.conf file to the Guild ID of the new guild you want players to start in auto.
    Last edited by krugster00; 05-03-2019 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Figured it out nvm.

  8. #98
    I'm facing another issue now :

    Rate.Drop.Item.Poor = 1 / not modified
    Rate.Drop.Item.Normal = 1 / not modified
    Rate.Drop.Item.Uncommon = 9 / doesn't work - regardless of how high or low i set it, i don't drop anything.
    Rate.Drop.Item.Rare = 9 / same as above
    Rate.Drop.Item.Epic = 100 / same as uncommon
    Rate.Drop.Item.Legendary = 100 / same
    Rate.Drop.Item.Artifact = 100 / not tested
    Rate.Drop.Item.Referenced = 1 / not modified
    Rate.Drop.Money = 100 / works
    Rate.Reputation.Gain = 100 / works.

    What could lead to this issue?

  9. #99
    Thanks for putting this all together, i moved a server that had been running an outdated trinitycore for 2yrs onto your repack. Meant starting over for all of us, but I was excited to move to an azerothcore based repack and you seem very active in the community.

    I had a question. Is there a way to limit the 1k starting gold to an account's first toon? I dont want people creating toons and mailing their main gold. I believe this may be happening. I was hoping there was a db or config change i could make.

    Thanks again.

  10. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrochu View Post
    Thanks for putting this all together, i moved a server that had been running an outdated trinitycore for 2yrs onto your repack. Meant starting over for all of us, but I was excited to move to an azerothcore based repack and you seem very active in the community.

    I had a question. Is there a way to limit the 1k starting gold to an account's first toon? I dont want people creating toons and mailing their main gold. I believe this may be happening. I was hoping there was a db or config change i could make.

    Thanks again.
    The starting gold is a core option, so I don't think it would be possible to limit that to the first character on an account without modifying the core code. If people are exploiting it, go zero out their gold in the DB and change the value to something more suitable. You might be able to use my Codebox NPC with a unique item code, which is included in the repack, to give players gold on only one character but you would have to create a bunch of codes and mail them to the players.

    When I release the next update these codes can be entered, edited, and deleted by talking to the NPC in game if you're a GM.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by darksax View Post
    Lovin' the repack, its quite polished. any chance we get soon x86 executables?
    I will compile X86 versions on the next release, but I have no ETA on that at the moment.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylencer View Post
    I'm facing another issue now :

    Rate.Drop.Item.Poor = 1 / not modified
    Rate.Drop.Item.Normal = 1 / not modified
    Rate.Drop.Item.Uncommon = 9 / doesn't work - regardless of how high or low i set it, i don't drop anything.
    Rate.Drop.Item.Rare = 9 / same as above
    Rate.Drop.Item.Epic = 100 / same as uncommon
    Rate.Drop.Item.Legendary = 100 / same
    Rate.Drop.Item.Artifact = 100 / not tested
    Rate.Drop.Item.Referenced = 1 / not modified
    Rate.Drop.Money = 100 / works
    Rate.Reputation.Gain = 100 / works.

    What could lead to this issue?
    This is vague with no context. Give me a detailed breakdown of what you're trying to achieve and I'll try to help.

  11. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by StygianTheBest View Post
    The starting gold is a core option, so I don't think it would be possible to limit that to the first character on an account without modifying the core code. If people are exploiting it, go zero out their gold in the DB and change the value to something more suitable. You might be able to use my Codebox NPC with a unique item code, which is included in the repack, to give players gold on only one character but you would have to create a bunch of codes and mail them to the players.

    When I release the next update these codes can be entered, edited, and deleted by talking to the NPC in game if you're a GM.

    Thanks for responding. I like the idea of doing the codes. I dont have a ton of players so it will be manageable. Appreciate it!

  12. #102
    You should add the playerbots

  13. #103
    Here everyone is asking how to turn off heirloom vendors in starting areas and I haven't even found one yet. Where are they supposed to be?

    Soooo not what I thought they'd look like. Solved.
    Last edited by Hoburt; 06-16-2019 at 12:41 AM. Reason: update

  14. #104
    So I have no idea how to find the file that AzerothCore uses, but it has a working solo dungeon finder. Wondering if that would be possible to implement into StygianCore?

  15. #105

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tntdruid View Post
    You should add the playerbots
    It would be a great addition to the repack. If someone can get it working I'll gladly implement it. I'm in semi-retirement ATM due to work and other obligations.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoburt View Post
    Here everyone is asking how to turn off heirloom vendors in starting areas and I haven't even found one yet. Where are they supposed to be?

    Soooo not what I thought they'd look like. Solved.
    Hah! I made them small, unobtrusive, and out of the way for a reason. Removing them can be done with a simple database query.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by UnheardKILLJOY View Post
    So I have no idea how to find the file that AzerothCore uses, but it has a working solo dungeon finder. Wondering if that would be possible to implement into StygianCore?
    Is this a new feature implemented on AzerothCore or done through a module/core hack? Either way, if it's working I can implement it. If you can, respond with a link to what you're referencing.

    ----------
    - StygianCore Repack
    - StygianCore 335a HD Client Upgrade
    - Bug Reports, Requests, Suggestions
    - My WoW Projects
    - GitHub

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •