Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

V.c.n wow pvp funserver - legend is back

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.

V.C.N WOW is a Wrath of The Lich King Private Server is presenting you with a Brand New , NO Custom Gear Realm but with many custom features and custom (no stats) items.

Our Server is the Grand Father of “Hardcore PvP” environment* We take pride in our very unique Server Concept.On our Realm you have access to Crossfaction Battlegrounds, Custom Arena Brackets [Solo-Q 1v1 & Solo-Q 3v3], World PVP such as Gurubashi Arena which is linked to a custom Chest Event that allows players to loot Custom & Premium Currencies and we provide players with Instant Professions, Max Skills.

V.C.N WOW provides players with BFA, MOP & Legion Gladiator Items, Mythic Sets, Titles as well as Legion Textures and Objects and allows you to transform your gear in to Legion Models and Animations used in Legion Expansion but ported to work in WOTLK Environment. However in our Transmog Mall you will find items and sets from all Expansions, including: Vanilla & TBC and allows players to save their favorite Transmog sets to our database so you can switch between your saved sets at any time. Our Transmog System is considered to be one of the best among Private Servers. We dedicate a large portion of our time to Transmog System.

Our unique PVP Server Concept allows access to Free Morphs, Free Visuals, Legion and MOP Custom Mounts, Toys, Vanity Items, Custom Fun Items, Transformation Stones, Portable Teleporter, Custom Daily Quests, Boss Encounters. Our Custom Currency system allows players to take whatever path they chose and still get the best gear on the server, we have a very sophisticated currency system.

We are very proud to be a NO PAY TO WIN Server. We allow players to gain access to Premium Items by exchanging their in game currencies for Premium Currency, your game played time is also used for our Monthly VIP Account Giveaways. Our events that are held weekly reward premium currency which can be used at our Premium Vendors.One of the most important aspects of our server is our Amazing Community and Incredible Staff Members.

We always have the most down to earth staff members and most incredible and chill players you will ever ever find anywhere else! Our server is a home for many players, from many different countries and we display it on our Gaming Globe, located on our website.* When you join our server, you will be always welcomed, you will always find a friend here, someone to share your experience, here on V.C.N.

We welcome you to join our amazing community, we have over 200 Members in Discord, we are not a very large community however we are very friendly and are a very tight family, we open our doors to everyone who wishes to join a community where you matter, where you are not just a number.

V.C.N WOW WEBSITE: vcnwow.net
    V.C.N WoW Discord: Discord
    V.C.N WoW: Transmog Dedicated Page

Last edited by Vcnwow; 06-12-2019 at 09:47 PM. Reason: added info

Good luck,

btw, why V.C.N if server name is Vengeful?

Quote Originally Posted by molinita View Post
    Good luck,

btw, why V.C.N if server name is Vengeful?
    VCN stands for Vengeful Cosa Nostra, it's a very old name that everyone in Private Server community know.
    We decided to put more light on our abbreviation

Thank you for your comment., it's appreciated.
    Last edited by Vcnwow; 02-19-2019 at 06:14 PM.

Amazing server, very tight community and as DKPminus rates, their scripting is 4 stars out of 5

MMO-Society

5th time you guys come by "my project" to advertise. Shame on you
    Last edited by OMGhixD; 02-22-2019 at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OMGhixD View Post
    5th time you guys come by Cruel to advertise. Shame on you
    Sad to see some people are so greedy!
    (edited cuz of some lovely messages <3)
    Last edited by Lushen; 02-22-2019 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OMGhixD View Post

5th time you guys come by Cruel to advertise. Shame on you
    People cannot control who advertise on anyone's server, stop complaining dude you did this already few times, also your reputation here is shit so plz stop making yourself look like a saint, you aint.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lushen View Post
    Sad to see some people are so greedy! Vouch for CruelWoW very great 3.3.5a Custom Server! <3
    Did you just seriously advertise that server on this Vengeful WoW thread and talking about "Sad" people? man you are something.

Sad to see some people are so greedy! Vouch for CruelWoW very great 3.3.5a Custom Server! <3
    WTF dude, you are advertising that server now on my thread? 1st reported! 2nd. you doing the exact same thing you are calling people "Sad" for,. pathetic

MMO-Society

Honestly no. I didn't say he should write my Project Name up there. That has nothing to do with me.

However the advertisement that went on my area looks extremely intentional. You really don't see this?

- FYI Told poster to remove my project-name. Because i actually don't do this type of stuff and don't approve of it either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zanukan View Post
    People cannot control who advertise on anyone's server, stop complaining dude you did this already few times, also your reputation here is shit so plz stop making yourself look like a saint, you aint.
    Honestly yes this is true, when the advertisement appear like a player made advertisement. then i would let it go, However this looks intentionally written and therefor appears like a guy from the actual server management have made it. And because this is how it currently looks i'll continue to post these as they come in. I don't hush regarding stuff like this. I do not approve of this type of advertisement.

It's disgusting and pathetic.
    Last edited by OMGhixD; 02-22-2019 at 01:29 AM.

I would think twice before making accusations like that. My staff and I made few announcements warning members about advertising. Frankly I do not see a point advertising on your server. I do however suggest to stop accusing me or my staff. You have no right to do so.

Also our staff members would never write New Funserver. VCN is not new and it is very poorly written.

Please get off my thread. You are making a fool out of yourself. False accusations.
    Last edited by Vcnwow; 02-22-2019 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vcnwow View Post
    WTF dude, you are advertising that server now on my thread? 1st reported! 2nd. you doing the exact same thing you are calling people "Sad" for,. pathetic
    Did someone got caught? - Anyway, good luck with ur project
    nvm what ur Players do or not.

We recently updated all our PvP Quests. Today all day we are doing non stop Battlegrounds and Party in Guru!! Come join us!

Good luck buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Negativez View Post
    Good luck buddy
    Respect brother

- - - Updated - - -

Did someone got caught? - Anyway, good luck with ur project
    nvm what ur Players do or not.
    thank you

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    bump for the amazing server