Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Arrow [3.3.5a] VENGEFUL-WOW PVE HIGHRATE SERVER

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.

Vengeful-WoW | WOTLK | PVE Highrate Server.

We are a very unique Server with a vision to provide our players with the Most Unique & Eccentric WoW Experience..

With a 99.5% uptime and no crashes, we strive for perfection! our target is to give you the most unique PVE Server/WotLK Experience Ever!

We are a fast growing community and we welcome players from all countries and ages, we come up with a totally unique server concept among private servers, where our players are welcomed and encouraged to get involved with the server development and new features discussions.

Once you start playing on Vengeful-WoW Server, you will have access to Heirlooms, Free 60% Custom Mount at level 1, open chat between factions, working quests, custom XP System, Activity Tokens Reward System and our unique Event & Transmog Systems and much more. We also provide in-game Character Services (race, name and faction change), mount or vanity items Item Store.

As a PVE Server, we will offer you a an Environment that has features and flow of a Blizzard realm. Having said that, we will also bring you unique features, systems and events that will ameliorate your game experience without breaking its original mechanics or class balances. We also offer a very unique Transmog System which consists of Transmog Items from other Expansions such as: BFA, MOP, Legion, Mythic, Artifacts, Diablo Custom Wings.

Our Rates:

- XP Rates = x7
    - Loot Rates ~ x7
    - XP/LOOT Rates can be changed to x12/x10 with a game command.
    - Honor x 7
    - Arena x7
    - Gold Rates ~ x5
    - Professions ~ x15
    - Gathering, Mining, Fishing ~ x7
    - Quests ~ x7

On our Realm you also have access to many Custom Scripts & Features:

- Information Booth NPC (to provide you with the most important information about our realm)
    - Vengeful Tree ( Provides with Starter Mount at level 1, Free Heirlooms and General Supplies)
    - Teleport NPC (main cities only)
    - Dalaran Mall and Central Meeting Zone
    - Weapon Trainers & Class Trainers (cost free)
    - Activity Tokens System where you can exchange your activity tokens for Gold, Tmog Tokens, Plans/Paterns and much more.
    - Custom Player Commands
    - Leveling Rewards System, get rewarded pets, toys, mounts, buffs as you level, rewards added automatically to your bag each 10th level you reach.
    - Exchange System, exchange your gold, activity tokens.
    - Character Services NPC
    - Advanced Transmog System Legion, MOP, BFA, All Tiers, Artifacts, Mythic.
    - Diablo Wings
    - Custom Arena Brackets [Solo-Q 1v1 & Solo-Q 3v3]
    - In-game Arena Stats and Arena Spectate
    - Bounty Hunter System
    - Challenge Mode Command
    - Custom Chat System
    - Crossfaction Raiding
    - 100% Working Argent Tournament
    - Updated Textures, Floors, Tiles to Legion.
    - Models, Mounts are all updated to Legion Models
    - Custom Character Creation Interface, Login Screen, Loading Screens.
    - Custom Daily Quests
    - Custom Made Mounts world drops at 5%
    - All Mounts retro-ported from all WoW Expansions.
    - 100% Functional ICC, Gunship, Encounters.
    - Custom Flight Path Command to tun on/off instant flight path.
    Some players like to fly and travel and others prefer it to be instant, you decide.
    You can turn on/off your Instant flight path with a simply in-game command [.flight on/off]

Here is the information you are waiting for regarding our Custom Rates System:

- When you stat playing on Vengeful-WoW your rates are automatically preset to x7 however, at any time you can change your XP/LOOT Rates to x12/x10 by executing an in-game command [.rate xp]
    - Our Custom Rates system is perfected and works in conjunction with an existing game formulas.
    - Double XP Weekends and Double XP Quest Rewards.

Vengeful-WoW Website: Vengeful WoW - PVE Highrate Server
    Vengeful-WoW Forums: Forums - Vengeful WoW
    Vengeful-WoW Promo Video: Vengeful-WoW PVE | Ymirheim Realm - YouTube

VOTING SITES STATUS | ARENATOP100

DISCORD DAILY STATS

DEMOGRAPHICS | GOOGLE
    Last edited by Vcnwow; Yesterday at 02:38 PM. Reason: added info

Good luck,

btw, why V.C.N if server name is Vengeful?

Quote Originally Posted by molinita View Post
    Good luck,

btw, why V.C.N if server name is Vengeful?
    VCN stands for Vengeful Cosa Nostra, it's a very old name that everyone in Private Server community know.
    We decided to put more light on our abbreviation

Thank you for your comment., it's appreciated.
    Last edited by Vcnwow; 02-19-2019 at 06:14 PM.

Amazing server, very tight community and as DKPminus rates, their scripting is 4 stars out of 5

FusionGEN | Serenity-WoW

5th time you guys come by "my project" to advertise. Shame on you
    Last edited by OMGhixD; 02-22-2019 at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OMGhixD View Post
    5th time you guys come by Cruel to advertise. Shame on you
    Sad to see some people are so greedy!
    (edited cuz of some lovely messages <3)
    Last edited by Lushen; 02-22-2019 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OMGhixD View Post

5th time you guys come by Cruel to advertise. Shame on you
    People cannot control who advertise on anyone's server, stop complaining dude you did this already few times, also your reputation here is shit so plz stop making yourself look like a saint, you aint.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lushen View Post
    Sad to see some people are so greedy! Vouch for CruelWoW very great 3.3.5a Custom Server! <3
    Did you just seriously advertise that server on this Vengeful WoW thread and talking about "Sad" people? man you are something.

Sad to see some people are so greedy! Vouch for CruelWoW very great 3.3.5a Custom Server! <3
    WTF dude, you are advertising that server now on my thread? 1st reported! 2nd. you doing the exact same thing you are calling people "Sad" for,. pathetic

FusionGEN | Serenity-WoW

Honestly no. I didn't say he should write my Project Name up there. That has nothing to do with me.

However the advertisement that went on my area looks extremely intentional. You really don't see this?

- FYI Told poster to remove my project-name. Because i actually don't do this type of stuff and don't approve of it either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zanukan View Post
    People cannot control who advertise on anyone's server, stop complaining dude you did this already few times, also your reputation here is shit so plz stop making yourself look like a saint, you aint.
    Honestly yes this is true, when the advertisement appear like a player made advertisement. then i would let it go, However this looks intentionally written and therefor appears like a guy from the actual server management have made it. And because this is how it currently looks i'll continue to post these as they come in. I don't hush regarding stuff like this. I do not approve of this type of advertisement.

It's disgusting and pathetic.
    Last edited by OMGhixD; 02-22-2019 at 01:29 AM.

I would think twice before making accusations like that. My staff and I made few announcements warning members about advertising. Frankly I do not see a point advertising on your server. I do however suggest to stop accusing me or my staff. You have no right to do so.

Also our staff members would never write New Funserver. VCN is not new and it is very poorly written.

Please get off my thread. You are making a fool out of yourself. False accusations.
    Last edited by Vcnwow; 02-22-2019 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vcnwow View Post
    WTF dude, you are advertising that server now on my thread? 1st reported! 2nd. you doing the exact same thing you are calling people "Sad" for,. pathetic
    Did someone got caught? - Anyway, good luck with ur project
    nvm what ur Players do or not.

We recently updated all our PvP Quests. Today all day we are doing non stop Battlegrounds and Party in Guru!! Come join us!

Good luck buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Negativez View Post
    Good luck buddy
    Respect brother

- - - Updated - - -

Did someone got caught? - Anyway, good luck with ur project
    nvm what ur Players do or not.
    thank you

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    bump for the amazing server