Welcome to AC Web.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    FusionGEN | Serenity-WoW

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathix View Post
    Dude, why you arguing with stupid people? You obviously proved they fake their player count and now they sound fucking stupid trying to defend it. No need to say anything else
    This thread has had more entertainment value for me than majority of threads here has ever had. basically amused me to see their replies.

Alltho i do agree

Project Avatholme-WoW

What a Epic Drama

Damm can i join

I don't know what the heck you guys are talking about. (If I'm honest, I don't even care.)

But I know one thing, I'm following OMGhixD's Development of Cruel (Wotlk as well as Legion)
    quite a bit now, and I can't imagine how anyone here could say he is a scammer or dumb or
    he don't know what he is doing with his project. I know what he and his team is doing. I'm not a shill
    or something (just to let you guys know) but OMGhixD is one of the most loyal guys I ever met. So get off
    with your fake "Scammer" accusations against him.

One last thing: Keep VNC living as a Project (it harms no one) but also keep CruelWoW living (it does not harm anyone either). I don't get what you guys are freakin out about.

But seriously, faking pop and fake investments aren't cool (if that is really true) bud. No one can build an empire on lies

Best regards,
    Lushen

And he is still talking? Trying to prove he did not scamm a module from the developer. Of course not. The whole ACWEB AND ZAFIRE DESIGNS posted about your begging scam and all are lying correct?

Freaking amusement park here.

Dude is explaining why his server failed on another server thread. VCN is growing and Cruel Wow is trying again to reboot the server? Can i ask you why are you trying so hard to protect your reputation thats shit? It wont work because the people that post here on your behalf are your DISCORD BITCHES.

Gtfo this thread. This is a public forum correct!! But you cannot have drama in other server threads and i already sent and email to jargs and so did RR2739. HE pays for tgis thread to be a sticky. So fuck of and go back to where you crawled out off you little begging peice of shit scam artist. Liar and a little cry baby butt hurt

FusionGEN | Serenity-WoW

Quote Originally Posted by zanukan View Post
    And he is still talking? Trying to prove he did not scamm a module from the developer. Of course not. The whole ACWEB AND ZAFIRE DESIGNS posted about your begging scam and all are lying correct?

Freaking amusement park here.

Dude is explaining why his server failed on another server thread. VCN is growing and Cruel Wow is trying again to reboot the server? Can i ask you why are you trying so hard to protect your reputation thats shit? It wont work because the people that post here on your behalf are your DISCORD BITCHES.

Gtfo this thread. This is a public forum correct!! But you cannot have drama in other server threads and i already sent and email to jargs and so did RR2739. HE pays for tgis thread to be a sticky. So fuck of and go back to where you crawled out off you little begging peice of shit scam artist. Liar and a little cry baby butt hurt
    Yikes. I've admitted to how i got the module and that i am willing to pay the creator his rightful amount of money (and i always have). He simply has to provide me his paypal email and the product cost. I never scammed anyone

Regardless. Sure I'll "gtfo this thread", as i said earlier, I have nothing more to say really.

Best of luck with VCN
    Last edited by OMGhixD; 04-08-2019 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zanukan View Post
    [...] This is a public forum correct!! But you cannot have drama in other server threads [...]
    tbh, he can.

Quite sad the server uses fake players, 112 online on website while 10 in-game, you can also check their online players, the 10 guys that are online are really players but the other 102 are fake players like cmon atleast put some gear on the bots, you have an armory you know...

Also this server is not a fun server.... its a Level 80 blizzlike PvP Server, only so called fun thing is scripts like transmog, 1v1 arena and even that is not considered fun since alot of PvP servers have them.

While faking players will initially bring more players online, once they see that those are fake they are more like to quit because of that instead of playing.

Atleast be like warmane they have like 8-9k pop on Icecrown but fake the pop to 13k during peek hours so people donate to skip Q times.
    If you have 10 people online Fake 3-4 players not 100 FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by stanislav01 View Post
    Quite sad the server uses fake players, 112 online on website while 10 in-game, you can also check their online players, the 10 guys that are online are really players but the other 102 are fake players like cmon atleast put some gear on the bots, you have an armory you know...

Also this server is not a fun server.... its a Level 80 blizzlike PvP Server, only so called fun thing is scripts like transmog, 1v1 arena and even that is not considered fun since alot of PvP servers have them.

While faking players will initially bring more players online, once they see that those are fake they are more like to quit because of that instead of playing.

Atleast be like warmane they have like 8-9k pop on Icecrown but fake the pop to 13k during peek hours so people donate to skip Q times.

That is 3am Server time, 10 online? I see 28, Max 44!

I feel some But Hurt Hate here. Why dont you do yourself a favor and die! lol There are no bots you confused little European slime!

Blizzlike? ARE YOU A TARD? Well let me see here:

Not to mention LEGION GEAR TRANSMOG (1000+ ITEMS)

SO much for a Blizzlike Server, Ladies and Gentlemen we have ourselves a MORON x 2!

Number 9 Server on Xtremetop ., 10 online? I DONT THINK SO
    Last edited by RDwow; 04-19-2019 at 11:50 PM.

Post From Discord
    I checked that user @stanislav01, such an obvious degeneration of brain cells, Haters will always be haters., Look at his account creation date, he created his account today, went on cruel post said good luck and went on this post to say all this bullshit LOL!! Obvious?

- - - Updated - - -

Post From Discord
    I checked that user Stanislav, such an obvious degeneration of brain cells, Haters will always be haters., Look at his account creation date, he created his account today, resurrected an old post, went on cruel post said good luck and went on this post to say all this bullshit LOL!! Obvious?

===========================

Quote Originally Posted by stanislav01 View Post

Не им обръщай внимание. Тоя Вснуоу, Рдуоу и занукан са един и същи човек което си е доста жалко. Сървърът им е пълен с бъгове и всеки който ги експоузне че си ботват популацията тоя идиот влиза със 3 акаунта и почва да защитава мизерния си сървър. Също е лъгал че е използвал 2500 евро за рекламиране докато влиза във другите сървъри да рекламира сървърът си.

Derp of the herp dept.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Alistar View Post
    Не им обръщай внимание. Тоя Вснуоу, Рдуоу и занукан са един и същи човек което си е доста жалко. Сървърът им е пълен с бъгове и всеки който ги експоузне че си ботват популацията тоя идиот влиза със 3 акаунта и почва да защитава мизерния си сървър. Също е лъгал че е използвал 2500 евро за рекламиране докато влиза във другите сървъри да рекламира сървърът си.
    Съгласен съм! BTW only english is allowed

bump!

- - - Updated - - -

bump! PTR content from 8,1 is now available in game!

- - - Updated - - -

bump

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Congratulations on your new NO Custom Items PVP Realm! I am sure you guys will get many more players due to this new Realm Descriptions! PVP NO CUSTOM ITEMS - the best!