Welcome to AC Web.
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I can't seem to be able to run 600 bots i am running on a SSD and get in game lag for 2-3 seconds

Is the Cataclysm module working?
    There doesn't seem to be an option to start it.

I'm having the same issue as Lepudruk. My bots won't loot their crafting items. i.e. my leathercrafter will skin an animal but won't put the skin in his inventory even though he has the inventory space. Setting loot to ALL corrects this but that's not the best solution. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

How well scripted is the Cataclysm repack?

In vanilla 1.12 SPP module, I noticed there is a VAS autobalance mod in dungeons. Is it possible to disable it?

i searched in all .conf files but i did not find anything about that.

Thanks by advance.

Is there anyway to edit the preset strategy? Don't want healing bots to assistant DPS, they start to heal to late.Tank always die because of that
    Need help

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Conan, your repack is really awesome.
    Quick question here, is it possible to edit the preset strategy? I have a paladin as a healer to go to 5 man dungeon and the pally is always assisting DPS too much and not healing enough although I set it as a healer. Is it possible to delete the assist dps from the preset strategy so the pally will only heal? Need your help, thanks

Why is this repack so laggy? I remember conan advertising in his videos older vanilla repacks with thousands of bots without any lag, but this new "reworked" version is literally unplayable due to lag with any reasonable amount of bots.

And you can't even find the download links for the older working versions anywhere.

Hi,

Are you considering to add Eluna system? Cus this is quite funny to make some useful scrips.

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by 305237239; 01-08-2020 at 02:33 PM.

Hi, I dont know if there could be any more update, apparently there is some fix needed for going into NAXX. It wont allow you to do so even after you finish the quest. If you could get it done, that will be fantastic! Greatly appreciated!!

Quote Originally Posted by ileboiii View Post
    Why is this repack so laggy? I remember conan advertising in his videos older vanilla repacks with thousands of bots without any lag, but this new "reworked" version is literally unplayable due to lag with any reasonable amount of bots.

And you can't even find the download links for the older working versions anywhere.
    I love SPP, but I don't like how the files are always deleted when a newer version rolls out.

Conan please if you see this, please stop deleting older version of SPP.

Quote Originally Posted by ileboiii View Post

Can be due to an excessive amount of functions going on inside the 'Update()' function of 'em bots.
    I bet bot system uses SQL Querys to modify DB values, an excessive amount of querys executing at the same time... well... you got it.

Hi All,

Is the cata module working, no option anymore?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yokomo View Post
    Hi All,

Is the cata module working, no option anymore?

Thanks
    Hi, if you want to play Cata, go here: https://www.emucoach.com

Downloaded but no Cata module. Was it removed? Is there a SPP Cata repack I can grab or build? Latest v12 emucoach is problematic.

Funserver Grandmaster

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by dew18504 View Post
    Downloaded but no Cata module. Was it removed? Is there a SPP Cata repack I can grab or build? Latest v12 emucoach is problematic.
    ? emucoach is v13. youre outdated boy.