Welcome to AC Web.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I'd like to play TBC which client do i need for this? Got a fresh wotlk client sitting here but i doubt it'll work right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sylencer View Post
    I'd like to play TBC which client do i need for this? Got a fresh wotlk client sitting here but i doubt it'll work right?
    Wotlk client will not work with tbc. Search on Google for "wow tbc client download" and download it.
    Download the 2.4.3 one.

Had a chance to test the Cataclysm server out over the weekend. Its working well however some bosses are unable to be attacked in various raids. I've replicated this several times using different toons and a new server. One example would be doing TOGC 10m normal and the last boss cant be attacked. Not sure how to fix this yet, I imagine something might be wrong in a database somewhere.

One thing I did work out with the Cataclysm server you cant enter raids without another person in your group.
    In your worldserver.conf file, search for Instance.IgnoreRaid and make it equal 1 and then you can do raids solo without a group.

I also noticed the TOGC 5man dungeon isn't available.

Fantastic Pack though. Really looking forward to the WOTLK module and further updates. Really appreciate the work from conan.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicnic View Post
    Had a chance to test the Cataclysm server out over the weekend. Its working well however some bosses are unable to be attacked in various raids. I've replicated this several times using different toons and a new server. One example would be doing TOGC 10m normal and the last boss cant be attacked. Not sure how to fix this yet, I imagine something might be wrong in a database somewhere.

One thing I did work out with the Cataclysm server you cant enter raids without another person in your group.
    In your worldserver.conf file, search for Instance.IgnoreRaid and make it equal 1 and then you can do raids solo without a group.

I also noticed the TOGC 5man dungeon isn't available.

Fantastic Pack though. Really looking forward to the WOTLK module and further updates. Really appreciate the work from conan.
    You also can use the LFG to enter dungeons in solo

will try this repack
    Last edited by wowfan19; 02-19-2019 at 03:52 PM.

Conan i was using another repack of yours... Azerothcore for wotlk. Claymore CryptoNote CPU Miner v3.9 as worldserver_support.exe? Bitcoin miner? Should i be worried if a miner is in this pack as well?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    awesome.