Welcome to AC Web.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by runemaster View Post
    ? emucoach is v13. youre outdated boy.
    Heads up, this account is not Runemaster, his account was hacked a few days ago.

Funserver Grandmaster

just use AC web official 335 repack , wtf ? why complaint ???

not sure how to install this. Do i need another copy of something then update to this? . thanks for any help..

PS @conan513gm dude I love your repacks. wow I wish i could do stuff like this.

update:
    I need to run it first to get all the files it needed I guess. I left it for a bit and had a smoke and a coffee and came back and works great.

I have it running on a remote server
    64 core
    256g's of ram
    raid10 x6 1TO SSD config. 6x read and 3x write speed gain and its fast.

I had the bot min and max at 2000/5000 and it was smooth. A friend and I went in and got full raid groups and met up and had a big ass fight. Shit when i first got in this bot started talking to me in the starting area and for the life of me I could figure out if it was a player and someone logged onto my server LOL it was frickin funny.
    ***thanks conan513gm please don't stop with this. you got something good here, PM me if there is anything I can help with. IE hosting or testing. anything***

I do have a question about the bot accounts option. Do i set that to how many bots I want? or how many random guilds I want the server to make . IE 1 guild per account and has nothing to do with the bots that spawn in.

again conan513gm you are the BOOM. keep up the FUN and great work.
    Last edited by Maxsin; 05-20-2020 at 06:13 PM.

LMAO, so i just thought i would try up'in the bots to 3500/5500 and it started to load them and now says

"No more names left for random bots"

LOL i think i broke it. how do i fix this?

updated:

3500 random bot accounts with 10679 characters available << LMAO

- - - Updated - - -

lol

- - - Updated - - -

what would this error be from

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by swubu View Post
    it's an addon that makes the bot's eazyer to command /bot

when you click on a bot it will popup a window with commands like summon/ use healing spells / dps/ and so on

how does this work I have tried everything to get it to in stall. added a folder to wow addons, nothing works
    Last edited by Maxsin; 05-21-2020 at 12:22 AM. Reason: update

Quote Originally Posted by monik View Post
    Hi, if you want to play Cata, go here: https://www.emucoach.com
    I do not advise you to build emucoach, unstable and give errors. The entire world is not implemented even at 95%, the lost repak Kyanaga was even more stable, it is a pity it is no longer on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Danmi View Post
    I do not advise you to build emucoach, unstable and give errors. The entire world is not implemented even at 95%, the lost repak Kyanaga was even more stable, it is a pity it is no longer on the forum.
    That is simply not right

There are two different versions of the Emucoach repack (free & paid one):

- The paid one is of course the one with most working content (which I assume you haven't tried based on your comment). It really has a lot of work put into it, especially world wise. Includes of course a working Goblin/Worgen zone, Battle for Gilneas scripted, classes, NPCBots, semi Playerbots, etc etc. Of course there's always improvements to make, but it's really not just another repack. It has been working on for a while and the paid version has recently hit version 13.

- The free one is at version 7, while the paid is at version 13. I suppose you can imagine the huge differences between the free & paid version. While that's said, even the free version is stable enough for a lite-play to explore Cataclysm.
    If that doesn't speak for itself, I'll let the positive feedback speak for itself. https://www.emucoach.com/repacks/58-...sm-repack.html through the pages (even the most recent ones).

Just thought I'd give my PoV and clear up. Have a nice day!

Has anyone been able to successfully adjust mob respawn rates? I've tested many different values in these lines in mangosd.conf:

Corpse.Decay.NORMAL = 3600
    Rate.Corpse.Decay.Looted = 0.5

I would kill a helboar, loot it, then time it and no matter what values I used, the helboar *always* respawned in 5 minutes.

I tried this repack, but for some odd reason my download is missing the cata module, so it is only good for vanilla and TBC. Can some explain why it says that it is here when it is not or was something else going on with my download?

I have everything working correctly, except the way bots loot. If i try to change loot to master looter the bot says "I won't do anything until you change loot type to group loot with green threshold". If i try to change the bot's loot settings in game it says "You can change any strategy except loot and gather". I cant find where the bot loot setting behavior configuration is located. Could someone point me in the right direction please

i am having the same problem. even if i use the gm console command ".npc spawntime 3000" it does not change it

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    This is updated version of SPP Classic:

https://spp-forum.de/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=373