Welcome to AC Web.
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by lolcats121 View Post
    Is this project dead? Been a while since we've heard anything about it.
    The Single Player Project covers a great deal of games. And the more games it covers the frequent the updates are. So it is only natural

Hey ! I give a try to Vanilla The server goes well, but when i'm entering a command like ".saveall", world's exe crashed.

Any tip ? Installed correctlyn no probs with updates.

Thx

Thank you for this repack. It's awesome. I am try'd classic last night. The bots kinda funny but my PC almost crushed. xD

Quote Originally Posted by tifung View Post
    Hey ! I give a try to Vanilla The server goes well, but when i'm entering a command like ".saveall", world's exe crashed.

Thx
    Did a fresh install and all works perfect

I've found this Ike playerbot addon, last update 2 years ago :

https://github.com/Lidocian/Ikebotui/tree/1.12

What's the addon folder name ? Is there a better addon now ?

Thx mates !

- - - Updated - - -

Thx

Thx Conan for your work/repacks, it's awesome !

an update released today for vanilla and tbc and a new repo for developer/testing
    https://discordapp.com/channels/2911...90080824033281

Last edited by conan513gm; 05-12-2019 at 11:15 AM.

That one is just a user interface, as far as I know Ikebot wasn't updated since ages (it seems it's an abandonware so to speak).

It's a pitty since many people (like myself) returned to WOW repacks (like this one by Conan) to play in a team with bots. Unfortunately those bot are stupid as possible and even a simple rotation is beyond their limits (not to mention more complex activities).

That one is just an UI, the base Ikebot hasn't been updated since ages and seems to be dead. Pitty, cause there's a lot o people (like myself) who returned to repacks like conan's just to play in a team with bots. Unfortunately those bots are as stupid as it's possible and even a simple rotations seems beyond their limits (no to mention anything more complex).

Any melee players notice when you attack the mob takes the damage before the swing hits? How do I fix this gets kinda annoying sometimes. thanks!

HI, i was able to get the vanilla and BC to run fine, but when i try and run cata, the authserv.exe runs fine, but the worldserver.exe crashes. it closes so fast i cannot see what the issue is. i ran the vcredist in tools but it didnt work. any ideas?

Edit1: when i run the update it says the system cannot find the specified file

Applying installing characters database...
    The system cannot find the file specified.
    ERROR 1046 (3D000) at line 22: No database selected
    ERROR 1046 (3D000) at line 22: No database selected

everything above that looks as though it ran ok.
    Last edited by bladeturbo; 05-21-2019 at 07:19 PM. Reason: more info

Hey I just ran into a big problem, I've been playing vanilla, made 5 characters on my GM 3 account, been levelling up for a couple days and got used to how the bots work, been levelling as a group of 5 (all my characters). Finally got to lvl 18 and finished the Deadmines "pre-quests" and my rogue bot stopped working, would not attack or follow. So I restarted the server and now none of my bots will join my group. I've tried everything but the bots just won't join my group - I invite them, but nothing happens, so when I try invite them again it says they "are already in a group". When I log on to that character manually, they aren't in a group. This kinda breaks the whole SSP for me. Any ideas how to fix this without deleting all 4 characters I just spent 3 days on? I can invite random bots to my group so that works, just not my bots. PLEASE HELP! (I hope I gave enough info)

edit: OK so done some experimenting, I can create new characters and can invite them, can invite random bots... just seems like those who were in my group are all bugged. I REALLY hope this is fixable.
    Last edited by phraggers; 05-23-2019 at 03:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by phraggers View Post
    Hey I just ran into a big problem, I've been playing vanilla, made 5 characters on my GM 3 account, been levelling up for a couple days and got used to how the bots work, been levelling as a group of 5 (all my characters). Finally got to lvl 18 and finished the Deadmines "pre-quests" and my rogue bot stopped working, would not attack or follow. So I restarted the server and now none of my bots will join my group. I've tried everything but the bots just won't join my group - I invite them, but nothing happens, so when I try invite them again it says they "are already in a group". When I log on to that character manually, they aren't in a group. This kinda breaks the whole SSP for me. Any ideas how to fix this without deleting all 4 characters I just spent 3 days on? I can invite random bots to my group so that works, just not my bots. PLEASE HELP! (I hope I gave enough info)

edit: OK so done some experimenting, I can create new characters and can invite them, can invite random bots... just seems like those who were in my group are all bugged. I REALLY hope this is fixable.
    Start the launcher, and reset bots (1 or 2 times), start the game. Wait a bit, invite your bots, and up them to your level (comand : .level 1 or 2 or what you want) ; Then if you have uncommon items or rare on you, you can change the bots quality stuff. Ex :

You are level 18 and the bot lv 1. Select the bot and :

.level 17 then : .bot init=uncommon/rare/epic end hit enter

Enjoy mate !

Quote Originally Posted by phraggers View Post

I don't use this repack, but it sounds like your bots could still be in a party -- that's why they won't accept an invite. I would try to log onto each of "bot" character(s) and invite your main character then disband the group and logout then log back on with another one of the problematic bots. Try this for each of your 4 bots (one at a time) before you log back onto your main.
    Last edited by BrooksTech; 05-25-2019 at 10:07 PM.

Thank you for your repacks conan. I've managed to get your BC, Wrath, and Classic repacks up and running. It's been a wonderful time with them. Really appreciate your efforts to create what I wanted, but never could create.

Unfortunately, I've having trouble with the cataclysm repack. I'm getting this error with the recent module files for cataclysm:

Map file '../../Modules/cata/maps/0004331.map' is from an incompatible map version (MAPS v1.8), MAPS v1.7 is expected. Please pull your source, recompile tools and recreate maps using the updated mapextractor, then replace your old map files with new files. If you still have problems search on forum for error TCE00018.

Is it possible for us to get a copy of the 1.7 version of the map files (guessing for 4.3.4)?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hey,

Just having a few problems getting bots into raids with me on vanilla repack, i've tried summoning with .groupgo with .GM ON and some actually appear for MC, i having a problem them getting into BWL and Onyxia's lair due to attunement restrictions.

Instance.IgnoreLevel = 1
    Instance.IgnoreRaid = 1

Is set on my MangosD settings and still can't get them to follow me in BWL and Ony. If anyone has a simple fix for this please let me know.

Thanks