Welcome to AC Web.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I did Shadowfang Keep with bots and I encountered a bug with Archmage Arugal, the last boss. When he teleports away to one of the ledges he evades and heals to full health, and he never teleports back. This bug nearly caused a wipe but I was able to work around it by jumping to the ledge he teleported to and summoning the bots to me.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran Wailing Caverns, Blackfathom Deeps, and The Stockade and i noticed four more issues with the bots.

Issue #1: Warrior bots appear to be pretty much completely broken. When they try to loot a mob they will just stand next to the mob and become completely unresponsive. They will never loot the mob and pretty much nothing will make them move.

Issue #2: Bots with gathering professions (skinning, herbalism, mining) can't loot nodes or skin mobs when in a group. They will repeatedly attempt to gather the node or skin the mob over and over again without actually looting it.

Issue #3: Bots of certain classes always seem to be the same spec. For example nearly all mages are arcane, all paladins are holy, all druids are balance, all priests are discipline etc. Changing settings did nothing to fix this.

Issue #4: Bots sometimes spawn with gear that has incorrect stats for their spec. Holy paladins spawning with strength gear for example.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a way to make the AH bot put more trade goods in the AH?

- - - Updated - - -

Bots tend to attach quest hubs of the opposite faction and kill all of the questgivers. This technically isn't a bug but it's very annoying.
    Last edited by lolcats121; 03-22-2019 at 04:45 AM.

About feedback..

Do note that all the feedback i'm giving is for the TBC server.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran Gnomeregan with bots and i discovered three more issues.

Issue #1: The first boss, Grubbis, doesn't work. The tunnel he's supposed to come out of closes early and he doesn't spawn.
    Issue #2: Bots will pick up objects for quests even if they are not on the quest. In this specific case i was the item Essential Artificial for the quest Essential Artificials.
    Issue #3: When bots die, sometimes they will instantly resurrect themselves with full health and mana.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm..

- - - Updated - - -

I ran Scarlet Monastery: Library with bots. I only discovered one new issue, and that is that warlock bots will not summon any demons unless i manually tell them to.

First of all, i love your repack however i ran into a problem the CATA server is randomly throws this error message:

Exception code: C0000420 An assertion failure has occurred.

Assertion message:
    d:\trinitybuilder\source\tc-cata\src\server\game\entities\unit\unit.cpp:3378 in Unit::_AddAura ASSERTION FAILED:
    !m_cleanupDone

Fault address: 01353456 01:005D2456 C:\SPP_Classics_Collection\SPP_Classics_Collection \Server\Binaries\cata\Bin\worldserver.exe
    It is your latest core updated with the bat files... How can i fix this? it crashes the server randomly, and even when i try to logout (or exit game either), my character makes a move like it mounts on some animal, and the whole server crashes... and sometimes its just randomly throw this error and crashes the server, ill checked around but i did not found anything to resolve this problem by myself... We did tried with 3 other peoples in different systems..

How can i fix this... in some way? I did tried on diferent systems too, on windows 8.1, 10, and 2012R2 server but the problem is the same... it randomly crashes... with the same error messages...

Also there is a lag issue when you are in a party but you are far awayfrom the others... the server thinks that they are on an other instance, and the client gest to lag like hell, the farther you are from them the bigger is the random stuttering, it is unplayable like that.... but if you are leave the group the lag is going away... OR if the group is within each vicinity the lag fixes also...
    Last edited by Flyer8472; 04-07-2019 at 09:54 AM.

Option in aiplayerbot.conf for only creating alliance or horde bots would be awesome.

Maybe random gear for bots can be made to fit the classes better. For example warriors not getting intellect gear and mages not getting healer gear.

Not sure how to stop bots from making sounds.

Working on class combat ability rotations would be great. For example ret Paladins (in vanilla at least) are only doing auto attack at the moment. Mages and rogues are working better.
    Last edited by R3QQ; 04-10-2019 at 03:43 PM.

i canīt selected draenei or bloodelf in tbc client

Quote Originally Posted by Wuersteltier View Post
    i canīt selected draenei or bloodelf in tbc client
    use this command in world server

account set addon YOUR NAME 1 and hit enter ....

Is this project dead? Been a while since we've heard anything about it.

MMO-Society

Quote Originally Posted by lolcats121 View Post
    Is this project dead? Been a while since we've heard anything about it.
    The Single Player Project covers a great deal of games. And the more games it covers the frequent the updates are. So it is only natural

Hey ! I give a try to Vanilla The server goes well, but when i'm entering a command like ".saveall", world's exe crashed.

Any tip ? Installed correctlyn no probs with updates.

Thx

Thank you for this repack. It's awesome. I am try'd classic last night. The bots kinda funny but my PC almost crushed. xD

Quote Originally Posted by tifung View Post
    Hey ! I give a try to Vanilla The server goes well, but when i'm entering a command like ".saveall", world's exe crashed.

Thx
    Did a fresh install and all works perfect

I've found this Ike playerbot addon, last update 2 years ago :

https://github.com/Lidocian/Ikebotui/tree/1.12

What's the addon folder name ? Is there a better addon now ?

Thx mates !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tifung View Post

Thx
    Did a fresh install and all works perfect

Thx Conan for your work/repacks, it's awesome !

an update released today for vanilla and tbc and a new repo for developer/testing
    https://discordapp.com/channels/2911...90080824033281

Last edited by conan513gm; 05-12-2019 at 11:15 AM.

Any melee players notice when you attack the mob takes the damage before the swing hits? How do I fix this gets kinda annoying sometimes. thanks!

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    HI, i haven't ran this in a while so i decided to re-download the repack and run it from scratch. however when i run the server, i get a message saying "Login Database total connections: 2" then it closes automatically. i downloaded the module files and ran the all vb distributions but it doesn't seem to work. i know its something simple that i'm going to hit may hit over .

edit: it almost seems its not running the correct sql. i have the playerbot db open but not the other one. im going to try deleting the files and start from scratch.

figured it out . i was running the wrong batch file. supposed to run the Launch_Servers.bat first and then the Launcher.bat after. weird.
    Last edited by bladeturbo; Today at 09:22 PM. Reason: more info