Welcome to AC Web.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 131
  1. #91

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hey I just ran into a big problem, I've been playing vanilla, made 5 characters on my GM 3 account, been levelling up for a couple days and got used to how the bots work, been levelling as a group of 5 (all my characters). Finally got to lvl 18 and finished the Deadmines "pre-quests" and my rogue bot stopped working, would not attack or follow. So I restarted the server and now none of my bots will join my group. I've tried everything but the bots just won't join my group - I invite them, but nothing happens, so when I try invite them again it says they "are already in a group". When I log on to that character manually, they aren't in a group. This kinda breaks the whole SSP for me. Any ideas how to fix this without deleting all 4 characters I just spent 3 days on? I can invite random bots to my group so that works, just not my bots. PLEASE HELP! (I hope I gave enough info)

    edit: OK so done some experimenting, I can create new characters and can invite them, can invite random bots... just seems like those who were in my group are all bugged. I REALLY hope this is fixable.
    Last edited by phraggers; 05-23-2019 at 03:50 AM.

  2. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by phraggers View Post
    Hey I just ran into a big problem, I've been playing vanilla, made 5 characters on my GM 3 account, been levelling up for a couple days and got used to how the bots work, been levelling as a group of 5 (all my characters). Finally got to lvl 18 and finished the Deadmines "pre-quests" and my rogue bot stopped working, would not attack or follow. So I restarted the server and now none of my bots will join my group. I've tried everything but the bots just won't join my group - I invite them, but nothing happens, so when I try invite them again it says they "are already in a group". When I log on to that character manually, they aren't in a group. This kinda breaks the whole SSP for me. Any ideas how to fix this without deleting all 4 characters I just spent 3 days on? I can invite random bots to my group so that works, just not my bots. PLEASE HELP! (I hope I gave enough info)

    edit: OK so done some experimenting, I can create new characters and can invite them, can invite random bots... just seems like those who were in my group are all bugged. I REALLY hope this is fixable.
    Start the launcher, and reset bots (1 or 2 times), start the game. Wait a bit, invite your bots, and up them to your level (comand : .level 1 or 2 or what you want) ; Then if you have uncommon items or rare on you, you can change the bots quality stuff. Ex :

    You are level 18 and the bot lv 1. Select the bot and :

    .level 17 then : .bot init=uncommon/rare/epic end hit enter

    Enjoy mate !

  3. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by phraggers View Post
    Hey I just ran into a big problem, I've been playing vanilla, made 5 characters on my GM 3 account, been levelling up for a couple days and got used to how the bots work, been levelling as a group of 5 (all my characters). Finally got to lvl 18 and finished the Deadmines "pre-quests" and my rogue bot stopped working, would not attack or follow. So I restarted the server and now none of my bots will join my group. I've tried everything but the bots just won't join my group - I invite them, but nothing happens, so when I try invite them again it says they "are already in a group". When I log on to that character manually, they aren't in a group. This kinda breaks the whole SSP for me. Any ideas how to fix this without deleting all 4 characters I just spent 3 days on? I can invite random bots to my group so that works, just not my bots. PLEASE HELP! (I hope I gave enough info)

    edit: OK so done some experimenting, I can create new characters and can invite them, can invite random bots... just seems like those who were in my group are all bugged. I REALLY hope this is fixable.
    I don't use this repack, but it sounds like your bots could still be in a party -- that's why they won't accept an invite. I would try to log onto each of "bot" character(s) and invite your main character then disband the group and logout then log back on with another one of the problematic bots. Try this for each of your 4 bots (one at a time) before you log back onto your main.
    Last edited by BrooksTech; 05-25-2019 at 10:07 PM.

  4. #94
    Hey,

    Just having a few problems getting bots into raids with me on vanilla repack, i've tried summoning with .groupgo with .GM ON and some actually appear for MC, i having a problem them getting into BWL and Onyxia's lair due to attunement restrictions.

    Instance.IgnoreLevel = 1
    Instance.IgnoreRaid = 1

    Is set on my MangosD settings and still can't get them to follow me in BWL and Ony. If anyone has a simple fix for this please let me know.


    Thanks

  5. #95
    Hey mates !

    Just about a command, the ".gm fly" doesn't work ? Even with ON, the server says "synthax use on or off to enable disable". So, with ".gm fly on", ---> use on ir off.

    Thx for replies

  6. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by tifung View Post
    Hey mates !

    Just about a command, the ".gm fly" doesn't work ? Even with ON, the server says "synthax use on or off to enable disable". So, with ".gm fly on", ---> use on ir off.

    Thx for replies
    PS : Another question about bots ; When i uninvite them, they continue to follow me ; Even with "reset ai" command. How can i avoid this ? (return to normal with deco/reco).

  7. #97
    I mean the last update are Okish, but when you think to add a SOLOCRAFT and a VAS to it ?without the repack itself with stupid BOTS hard to coordinate ( It was hard to coordinate humans in Vanilla , BOTS are just the hell on earth for certain Dungeons and Raid ) So for make it a more enjoyable repack, during the new "fever" of Classic WoW and also for attract more players, Solocraft and VAS is needed in spp-Vanilla and i am not the only one thinking that.
    Last edited by Eiki22; 06-06-2019 at 12:23 AM.

  8. #98
    Thanks for this it's fun. Anyone know how to make a holy priest bot heal decently though?

  9. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiki22 View Post
    I mean the last update are Okish, but when you think to add a SOLOCRAFT and a VAS to it ?without the repack itself with stupid BOTS hard to coordinate ( It was hard to coordinate humans in Vanilla , BOTS are just the hell on earth for certain Dungeons and Raid ) So for make it a more enjoyable repack, during the new "fever" of Classic WoW and also for attract more players, Solocraft and VAS is needed in spp-Vanilla and i am not the only one thinking that.
    I think you can make changes in bot conf file. I reduced the react distance, disable the flee and in-game, with commands the bots works very well The first thing in game with my group :

    co -loot,-gather,-kite,-flee,-grind

    Priest only heal and no problems with 3 élites with 2 level more. It's a bit hard at the begining to play with them, but commands are usefull

  10. #100
    Thanks for sharing it.
    TBC loads a lot for me.

  11. #101
    Hello

    First congratulations for this repack...and now for the poor Frenchman who has trouble with English, do you have an address where I can download the sql in French. I have the client 1.12.1 (5815) in Fr ... but the quests are in English. Thank you in advance for your answers.

  12. #102
    Nice package rep+ but maps cataclsym is v1.8 or core need v1.7 :/

    Sorry for my bad english.

  13. #103
    so much red text( i think error) in mangossd.exe for vanilla ! this is bad ! and im using repack for vanilla 1.12.1 only
    Last edited by slipkn@t; 06-22-2019 at 02:18 AM.

  14. #104
    Could someone help me please? I have problems running this repack.
    Got SPP_Classic_Collections unzipped, modules downloaded and placed to the right folder. I ran "Launch Servers" to download all missing files and install the vanilla module. However when I'm trying to run servers (32 or 64) the window for mangosd.exe shows and vanishes after several seconds. I can't create account cause there is no "mangosd.exe" window active. What am missing here?

  15. #105

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lepudruk View Post
    Could someone help me please? I have problems running this repack.
    Got SPP_Classic_Collections unzipped, modules downloaded and placed to the right folder. I ran "Launch Servers" to download all missing files and install the vanilla module. However when I'm trying to run servers (32 or 64) the window for mangosd.exe shows and vanishes after several seconds. I can't create account cause there is no "mangosd.exe" window active. What am missing here?
    Try this :

    - Launch server,
    - it "6", reset bots (2 times),
    - Close server,
    - Re-launch

    Maybe that can solve the problem mate

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •