Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1

    Aternion | Level 20 Twink Server | Mists of Pandaria | Blizzlike


    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.


    Welcome to Aternion 20 Twink Server!
    Patch: 5.4.8(real) Mists of Pandaria.
    https://discord.gg/aBKQcKY


    After a long break I started working on this project again. At the moment I have only done Core and SQL work, no NPC's / Spawn's etc. yet. However a PTR is planned. This PTR will probably go live on 13.09.19. The time will be 19:39 CEST.

    As a former developer of the XPOff Twink Server project, I was very sad when the end of the realm was cancelled, so I decided to create my own Level 20 Twink Server. There will be progression on the server and the whole world will be scaled to level 20. You can see a list of the features below.

    Features of Aternion 20:
    - Custom World Bosses
    - Full World scaled down to Level 20 and
    progressively opened.
    - BG's, Arena's and Open World PvP
    - Start Camps in Stranglethorn Vale
    - Dungeons are scaled down to 20 and will be
    progressively opened. (Also available through Dungeon Finder)
    - No Cash Shop
    - Mounts and Battle Pets
    - Weekly / Monthly Events
    - Tournaments (with small prices)
    (Real Money, Items, Mounts etc.)

    What we are planning to do (not sure yet):
    - Raids scaled down to 20 and will
    be opened progressively.

    Known Bugs:
    - Some classes are unbalanced
    - Some Spells and Talents are not fully working yet


    I would like to invite all of you to join our Server on the PTR very soon! <3
    Discord: https://discord.gg/aBKQcKY
    Last edited by Lushen; 09-08-2019 at 03:12 AM.

  2. #2


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    nloli#6788 - I dont answer PMs
    Posts
    446
    Why 20, not 19?

    Good luck anyways

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Project2k14 View Post
    Why 20, not 19?

    Good luck anyways
    Thank you bud.
    Its 20 and not 19 because we want to be different in some ways

  4. #4
    FusionGEN | Serenity-WoW

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    MMO-Society
    Posts
    2,692
    Best of luck buddy!

    Looking forward to seeing the progression

  5. #5
    5.4.7, right? xD

  6. #6
    <NovusCore>

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    https://github.com/novuscore/NovusCore
    Posts
    3,431
    Quote Originally Posted by Lushen View Post
    Thank you bud.
    Its 20 and not 19 because we want to be different in some ways
    Feels like a weak design decision to simply say "We want to be different", why is it that level 20 made you feel different, you aren't the first or the last server to introduce 20 twinking.

  7. #7
    FusionGEN | Serenity-WoW

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    MMO-Society
    Posts
    2,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Blade View Post
    Feels like a weak design decision to simply say "We want to be different", why is it that level 20 made you feel different, you aren't the first or the last server to introduce 20 twinking.
    Eh..?

    What if the reason for 20 and not 19 is the one and only way they wanna remain different? (not saying this is the case)

    Regardless, saying it's a weak design sounds utterly strange. If this is a weak design then so be it. Then all other servers are weak designs as well.

    With level 20 = extra spell(s) + an extra talent point. This is already obviously different from a 19 twink realm. (not by much but there is a difference)
    They are going with a Blizzlike game play path which also is quite different from other twink realms. (again, not by much but it's different)
    Whatever comes down the road will also continuously make them more different from others. Judging them now is just not correct.

    Follow their development and after a few months you can say if they are different or not.

  8. #8


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    nloli#6788 - I dont answer PMs
    Posts
    446
    Why are you always so upset about negative criticism. If they want to be judged in a few months they wouldve done the post in a few months. Simple as that
    Last edited by Project2k14; 02-11-2019 at 10:11 PM.

  9. #9


    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Security supervisor
    Posts
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Project2k14 View Post
    Why are you always so upset about negative criticism. If they want to be judged in a few months they wouldve done the post in a few months. Simple as that
    Most stupid thing I've ever heard.

    On topic. Best of luck with the project. Strange level to pick, but best of luck.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallor View Post
    Most stupid thing I've ever heard.

    On topic. Best of luck with the project. Strange level to pick, but best of luck.
    Thank you very much!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Blade View Post
    Feels like a weak design decision to simply say "We want to be different", why is it that level 20 made you feel different, you aren't the first or the last server to introduce 20 twinking.
    I could explain the little diffrences to you. But OMGhiXD already did that.
    But thanks for your comment. We are maybe not the first or last Server with twinking at 20. But whatever.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by OMGhixD View Post
    Best of luck buddy!

    Looking forward to seeing the progression
    Thanks bud! <3
    Last edited by Lushen; 02-11-2019 at 11:29 PM.

  11. #11
    FusionGEN | Serenity-WoW

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    MMO-Society
    Posts
    2,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Project2k14 View Post
    Why are you always so upset about negative criticism. If they want to be judged in a few months they wouldve done the post in a few months. Simple as that
    Cuz the criticism isn't valid 95% of the times. Its just smashkeyboardnodthenpost

    I'm not upset at all. Just love discussions

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGhixD View Post
    Cuz the criticism isn't valid 95% of the times. Its just smashkeyboardnodthenpost

    I'm not upset at all. Just love discussions
    I thought it was a weak reason as well. If he had an actual reason for gameplay improvements or any valid argument it would be a good and welcome change, but saying that it's just to be different is kinda weak. When he says it like that it's almost like he doesn't even know if there's any spell/balance changes or anything from 19 to 20.

  13. #13
    FusionGEN | Serenity-WoW

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    MMO-Society
    Posts
    2,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathix View Post
    I thought it was a weak reason as well. If he had an actual reason for gameplay improvements or any valid argument it would be a good and welcome change, but saying that it's just to be different is kinda weak. When he says it like that it's almost like he doesn't even know if there's any spell/balance changes or anything from 19 to 20.
    Yeah, I get your point and his point.

    I'll help Lushen out and post a few Differences.

    19 - No mount.
    20 - Mount
    - Difference overall is that you'll have a better experience within the game and you can for example take use of professions easily, Travel the world and whatnot. Of course the developers/owner could modify this to allow mounts at level 19 but this is more of a hassle for them and level 20 would automatically make this a thing.

    19 - Selective amount of spells
    20 - Actually have a few more spell to go by (1 or 2 extra spells and that can utilize a lot within game play)
    - Difference overall here is that you do "if I remember correctly," get an extra spell or two which will expand the game play and rotations a little more. You have a better chance to counter your opponent and vise versa.


    19 - Ruff amounts of stats
    20 - More than level 19's amount of stats.
    - Difference overall is that you'll naturally have more stats so you can utilize a higher amount of damage should you master your rotation. It'll also be easier for certain classes to counter the damage (for certain classes this is) considering their stats on defensive parts are also higher than they are at level 19.

    19 - Some people do this
    20 - And some want to do this.
    - Difference overall here is that in this case, Lushen wanted to make a P server with the level starter and cap being set to 20, That is what he wants to do and by all means it could play out extremely well and would perform just as good as level 19 cap if not better. I am interested in seeing how this plays off as I've seen about 30-40 i19 twink realms. But i rarely see an i20 twink realm. Regardless if you guys say his respond was weak. I don't think so, It is true. The difference is definitely there and those who disagree are honestly ignorant to reality of the extreme obvious.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGhixD View Post
    Yeah, I get your point and his point.

    I'll help Lushen out and post a few Differences.

    19 - No mount.
    20 - Mount
    - Difference overall is that you'll have a better experience within the game and you can for example take use of professions easily, Travel the world and whatnot. Of course the developers/owner could modify this to allow mounts at level 19 but this is more of a hassle for them and level 20 would automatically make this a thing.

    19 - Selective amount of spells
    20 - Actually have a few more spell to go by (1 or 2 extra spells and that can utilize a lot within game play)
    - Difference overall here is that you do "if I remember correctly," get an extra spell or two which will expand the game play and rotations a little more. You have a better chance to counter your opponent and vise versa.


    19 - Ruff amounts of stats
    20 - More than level 19's amount of stats.
    - Difference overall is that you'll naturally have more stats so you can utilize a higher amount of damage should you master your rotation. It'll also be easier for certain classes to counter the damage (for certain classes this is) considering their stats on defensive parts are also higher than they are at level 19.

    19 - Some people do this
    20 - And some want to do this.
    - Difference overall here is that in this case, Lushen wanted to make a P server with the level starter and cap being set to 20, That is what he wants to do and by all means it could play out extremely well and would perform just as good as level 19 cap if not better. I am interested in seeing how this plays off as I've seen about 30-40 i19 twink realms. But i rarely see an i20 twink realm. Regardless if you guys say his respond was weak. I don't think so, It is true. The difference is definitely there and those who disagree are honestly ignorant to reality of the extreme obvious.
    That's kinda up to the creator of the server. It simply doesn't matter if you're level 19 or 20. It's a private server and people have been adding spells/items to players even tho they require a higher ilvl. The stats doesn't matter.

    I know he just wanted to be different but it's still a lazy reason.

  15. #15


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    nloli#6788 - I dont answer PMs
    Posts
    446

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I think hes just crying in front of the computer each time he sees a negative comment
    Would explain a lot

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •