Welcome to AC Web.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Sanctumwar is a great private server.
    Last edited by Klakfan; 02-28-2019 at 09:57 PM.

SanctumWar is an incredibly well scripted custom server unlike the everyday boredom you might see on other. In my 12 years of playing the game there was a single private server that caught my eye that I enjoyed for a while. Sure, the server didn't last long for unknown reasons but recently I've discovered this gem in the loads of private servers. Not to mention - SanctumWar seems to be exceeding the only custom server I used to enjoy. Right off the bat, got pvp gear and went into bgs spoting some already geared folk but just as I caught onto the grip of my class I managed to beat a player that exceeds my stats greatly. So no, this server is in no means some faceroll p2w garbage we see on the everday scene. Besides - sure things can be donated but all of the perks and items that donations can bring you can obtain through gameplay/voting and other activities. Furthermore, the donations are somewhat costly so you won't simply see someone getting everything off the bat - They'll have to play and farm for it. I've just joined today and all I can say is that I am thrilled to continue it off for many months to come and simply know the server will be expanding due to the fact that on the server's discord a dozen people are joining a day. Sure some come and go but the server has been online for very little and it's population appears to be rapidly increasing.

-Belissa

SanctumWar is by no doubt the best private server today! very happy playing there.
    Great playtime rewards and vote rewards! dont miss out!
    -Kp

Population is growing everyday!
    Last edited by Klakfan; 03-22-2019 at 10:39 AM.

Population growing every day, today we mark 2 weeks since release. So if you tried the server on launch but had issues with your class or w/e try to check out the changelogs on forum.

We had a great event today, images shown below:

Bruh

Good luck ^

What i just noticed was ppl doing the some thing like they did on may other servers.. afk game time farming.. this is just like bots on the server attaking 0/24 a dummy to get game time

Quote Originally Posted by Norbi View Post
    What i just noticed was ppl doing the some thing like they did on may other servers.. afk game time farming.. this is just like bots on the server attaking 0/24 a dummy to get game time
    Yeah Norbi, we do have issues during low peak time with people attacking dummy afk to gain playtime, it is something we are looking into. Thanks for the feedback though.

Fantastic fun server with really well organized pvp and pve rank mechanics. Polite members all around.

SanctumWar is by no doubt the best private server today! very happy playing there.
    Great playtime rewards and vote rewards! dont miss out!
    -Cameltoetem

Another great event hosted today, tons of fun in a 10vs10 PvP battle to death. Below are some screenshots.

A great project with fun and helpful community. Fantastic idea for a fun server.

Great server, PvE is well scripted and the PvP is challenging!!

Changelog 09-03-2019
    General
    • If crate key npc bugs it works to relog instead of having to reload eluna
    • Added an option to enchanting npc to remove weapon enchants to allow sending BoA weapons
    • Added pocket teleporter for 150 vote points
    • Added discord bot that streams world chat to discord
    • Added a new review quest that can be completed by people making a server video or other impactful advertising
    • Updated #commands with latest commands.

Items
    • Strength guild neck now have hit rating
    • Heavy Arcturus Bandage now have a cooldown
    • Voter bags added for 200 vote points
    • Donation Weapons secondary stats has been increased
    • Added a voter mace
    • Increased stack amount of profession materials
    • Fixed issue with loot boxes deleting two if you had multiple
    • Removed profession requirement from mounts from mount lootbox
    • Made tier boxes class specific and only drop main-pieces
    • Added shirts to transmog npc

Spells
    • Fixed issue with high warlord recruit not working
    • Fixed issue with call to arms advantage not working
    • added a command #shadowfix to fix shadowform when it bugs
    • Raid bosses should now drop supporter tokens correctly
    • Reverted paladin damage buff of 10%
    • Increase shadow priest over all damage by 10%
    • Remade crusader aura buff from supporter role to not be an aura
    • Did so some buffs aren't removed on death
    • Stoneclaw totem has been corrected in values (blizzlike one only did 4k absorb, here it does 16-20k
    • Fixed an issue with priests new custom stealth ability

Battleground / Arena

• Made a new killstreak system, with cool rewards.
    • New commands are added:
    • #killstreak
    • #killdemorph
    • Made dynamic MMR system, this means that every 30 second your MMR range increase by 100
    • Added a 1/500 chance to get 5 Donation Points on a PvP kill
    • Kills in warbsin now makes a chest spawn on the ground that can drop random rewards:
    • Honor Points
    • Arena Points
    • Mark of Battleground
    • Fun Loot box
    • Warbasin Chest Token
    • Quest announcer is now personal but battleground started is still shown in world chat.

Warbasin
    • Added losing token to the faction that lose
    • Increased tokens for winning to 3
    • Fixed reputation reward for winning / losing, 125 reputation for winning and 25 for losing.

Rifts
    • Time has been increased for jumping rifts
    • Fixed an issue with logging out in rifts

Quest Zone
    • Made an option to trade your nagrand ring into another version, speak to the anvil in quest zone

Raid
    • Reduced Health on all mobs in the raid by 30%

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Bump!