Welcome to AC Web.
    K A P P A L O U N G E

these funservers?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello there.

Im wondering if you noticed it too.. But all Funservers 2019 ive tested own the same Plugins called " All in One - NPC's ", im used to buy Weapons from a Weapon Vendor and Gears from diffrent Gear Vendors..

All your Money and all your Ideas of highing your server up from others, is making them empty? I used to visit a WoW Project thats here announced on Server Listing on Ac-Web (wont tell name) i been joining the server for ~20minutes and noticed there was the following:

1 NPC in the Leveling road without alot decoration.. You can learn spells, skills, talents, add gear, add quests, remove sickness, masturbate -

1 NPC in the Mall offering 58 menu points of categories and over 20 sub pages.. damn i clicked wrong onces after 12 pages.. need to re-talk

Hack and slash only... Either a normal, chain or raid quest... In the end u gotta collect loot from enemies or kill enemies...

Stop making ur server empty i mean... u have 12 zones? Leveling, Farming, Raiding, Dungeonin, Chilling, Eventing and so on.. Each zone with only 1 NPC???? Caman....... Thats not how its used to be.. or does a shopping mall only have 1 vendor for the Cloth, Food, Shoes and other shops? Think about it

What the fuck?? Should this be features or cancer?
    Last edited by Psykko; 02-07-2019 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psykko View Post
    1 NPC in the Mall offering 58 menu points of categories and over 20 sub pages.. damn i clicked wrong onces after 12 pages.. need to re-talk
    Real shit bro.
    I fw u

I remember back when servers actually had zones full of NPC's where u could find all your needs.

K A P P A L O U N G E

Quote Originally Posted by splicho View Post
    I remember back when servers actually had zones full of NPC's where u could find all your needs.

Indeed. I remember that you shop specific items at specific vendors. Not at one.

I personally like things sorted, not a million NPCs for useless things nobody needs but it also shouldnt be empty. Ive never been on a server which zones were empty tho

K A P P A L O U N G E

Quote Originally Posted by Project2k14 View Post
    I personally like things sorted, not a million NPCs for useless things nobody needs but it also shouldnt be empty. Ive never been on a server which zones were empty tho
    Indeed, thats why Cloth Helmets are Cloth Helmets Vendors and not all type of gear in 1. Means if u dont need Leather stuff, stay away from the vendor..

1 NPC in the Leveling road without alot decoration.. You can learn spells, skills, talents, add gear, add quests, remove sickness, masturbate -

What the fuck?? Should this be features or cancer?

LOL!! I totally agree, having to many menu options confuses people, Menus and sub pages over subpages is just outrages, people will click wrong things non stop, get pissed.

However having Organized Vendors for example:

1 Weapons Vendor has 3 menus:
    - Axes
    - Swords
    - Daggers

That is much better than have 3 different NPCs , that is of course only my opinion, i guess it depends on a player, some like many vendors and some like less vendors. So finding the balance in between can be achieved.
    Last edited by Vcnwow; 03-11-2019 at 07:21 PM.

I like shortned but I also want to keep the old spirit of few more npcs around but one npc with multiple menu items wont hurt.
    Poeple copying each other style and so on, lack of imagination

Light of the Crusade

[deleted]
    Last edited by Nerc; 03-15-2019 at 06:21 PM.

Indeed. I remember that you shop specific items at specific vendors. Not at one.
    Last edited by dokmen73; 09-22-2019 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by splicho View Post

lol I remember making that mall

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistar View Post
    lol I remember making that mall
    lol i remember when HelpYouAsaP was Head Admin