Welcome to AC Web.

Ariana Grande - 7Rings

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.

An artist that I like a lot ! She has managed to make a place among the best and rise to the rank of number 1 several times.

His new album will be POP / R&B, more adult and mature.

Last edited by Nexon; 05-02-2019 at 09:25 AM.

Seems nowadays when the singer is not good they just strip the clothes off to get more views

Quote Originally Posted by JadaBigHomosexual View Post
    Seems nowadays when the singer is not good they just strip the clothes off to get more views
    Not good singer ?

> https://youtu.be/cj_O55bGHUg?t=196

You may not like, but criticize and insinuate that this one undresses to make views, I find it mean and disrespectful.

I invite you to get to know this artist. She fights for women's rights, the LGBTQ + community, etc ... she has one of the greatest voices with Mariah Carey. And she was elected Woman of the Year.

You judge her on that album cover when you know nothing about her, but.. that's your opinion ...
    Last edited by Nexon; 01-27-2019 at 10:46 PM.

I just love her And what do you think about Rita Ora?

Quote Originally Posted by pamFortune View Post
    I just love her And what do you think about Rita Ora?
    I love Rita Ora ! but too Sia, Bebe Rexha and more... !
    Last edited by Nexon; 05-02-2019 at 09:24 AM.

Bruh

This girl is literally next generation, her singing capabilities goddamn ^^ She good

Quote Originally Posted by Ayiko View Post
    This girl is literally next generation, her singing capabilities goddamn ^^ She good
    Exactly. ❤️

She's the best for me. Her voice is something incredable. I've listen to her all the time.

I like to listen to music, too. Modern performers are very interesting.

Ariana Grande has terrific vocals and performance. I love her songs. I use the top Online Video Downloaders Worldwide https://www.ratrating.com/tops/downl...ownloaders/all and then turn on and dance to her songs. It's a big drive.

Ariana Grande is a terrific vocalist and performance

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    She's got some really great gigs. I like the vocals and the staging and the scene design. It's a high-end show. During the period of quarantine there was a time to enjoy music concerts. I have a connected mag 4k box . This opened up a new kind of IPTV for me. Online in high quality you can see a lot of quality concerts and listen to music.