Welcome to AC Web.

Arrow |Recruiting| Nightfall

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Who am I?
    Hello there, irl my name is René, I'm 20 years old and I'm doing an apprenticeship in germany to become a dental technician.
    After years of learning and exploring things in 3.3.5a Development I've decided to finally make a fun server. The reason behind this was my go-to private server dying and me and my friends wishing for a return of a good fun high stat PvP based server, and this is what it's gonna be.

What is Nightfall? 3.3.5a
    Nightfall, the name of the server, will be a starter level 70 but with talent rates 2.7x(value might change a bit) private server. Level 70 as the leveling progress and max level will be 80, talent rates 2.7x so people still can have almost all 3 talent trees. Almost? Yes, I personally never liked just mindlessly getting every talent point available on 255 fun servers. But no worries, you can still levelup a bit for more points.

It will be high stat values which are still clear, and not random numbers of millions of damage. The HP ranges from 130k starter gear to max 500-700k(for now) hp.

It is 2019
    People probably feel like they don't wanna start over completely from scratch. So our gearing system will be very easy-to-get gear but still with a more difficult focus on enhanced weapons, profession materials or for example trinkets to empower your character. So you don't lose any goals to go for while being at a good stage of gear already.
    The gearing will also be progressive, I don't straight up release the server with 20 tiers, I'm aiming for max 3-4 different tiers at a time and I'll make catching up easier as we further progress into better gear and more difficult zones.
    Hence why it could take someone a day max to reach full gear, but then again: There will be other objectives to go for as mentioned before.

What's our goal?
    Our goal is to bring back a relaxed and PvP oriented Server with some small fun PvE content and high stats. As we will support world PvP in any means, reducing the zones player have to be in by as much as possible. Meaning we don't have 30 zones people need to go for to get a single piece of this and that.

Adjust and listen to the players
    Depending on the player base, and what people want and as mentioned before: I'll reduce the use of different zones as much as possible, to even give the feeling of an active server with only a player base of 20 people.
    I also value the suggestions of the players, giving some good ideas or giving constructive criticism is always good, I'll read and adapt to whatever is bothering or what players wish for.

P2W
    Definitely not, although servers need to at least earn enough to keep the server running and pay the bills. So we'll definitely have some cool stuff to check out.

The Team
    The Team currently consists of me, the only Developer and my friends who are supporting me with their assistance as GMs or to do some minor database changes for me when I'm busy. So we're about 6 people as in GMs and testers. Currently the server isn't released yet and won't be for a few more weeks probably.

Recruitment, what are we looking for?
    Basically I already wanted to bring up attention to the Server without making a complete advertisement already as the server isn't finished yet. But I'm also wanting to recruit some more people who would like to check out the progress of the project, maybe support as in testing, playing on release or even offering assistance to new players.

Other Developers: Not paying, only voluntary.
    I'm doing this with a passion and I'm enjoying the development of this. It just feels great to shape and create your own world and design it to your liking, if anyone who's interested and likeminded we can have a chat, but I probably won't pay you a loan so if you're looking for money, this isn't your server. I'm rather looking for GMs and Testers and I'm not really in need of another developer, this is just something I wanted to mention.

So if you're interested either post in this thread or message my Discord nloli#6788 for faster responses, as you might saw in Marketplace I'm still getting a website, so there's none to visit for now.
    If you guys think I left out any important information and you're left clueless please tell me so.
    Last edited by Project2k14; 01-22-2019 at 09:20 PM.

Best of luck, sounds interesting.

Thanks, I hope so

bump

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I sent you a request on Discord.

~Dredde.