Welcome to AC Web.
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frayre View Post
    are you running windows 10? if so windows 10 has a world wide web publishing service build in that needs to be disabled before the webpage will work. if you run Services.msc and stop that service it should work.
    Ok thanks, and to migrate the accounts to the new database?
    Greetings and thanks

Any chance we can get a new compile now that https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/issues/21872 is fixed? Again thanks for your awesome work.

Hi all,

Firstly, Weclome back Frayre glad you are back.

Just wanted to say I have a new compile for this but obviously don't want to step on anyone's toes

23-Feb-2021 compile of Trinitycore x64 MySQL 5.7.33
    New webserver: Apache 2.4 and PHP7.4.13
    Setup as the original Repack and Frayre's updates.

If anyone wants to give it a whirl and Frayre doesn't mine i'll post the link.

Let me know how you feel or if i should start my own thread.

Also for those looking for x86 compiles it seems even Trinitycore don't support these anymore. The documentation has been updated and specifically says x64 so this may be a time to move over to x64.

Hope everyone is keeping safe.

KingZy
    Last edited by kingzy91; 02-27-2021 at 04:35 PM.

Parece muito legal, obrigado!

Quote Originally Posted by kingzy91 View Post
    Hi all,

Firstly, Weclome back Frayre glad you are back.

Just wanted to say I have a new compile for this but obviously don't want to step on anyone's toes

23-Feb-2021 compile of Trinitycore x64 MySQL 5.7.33
    New webserver: Apache 2.4 and PHP7.4.13
    Setup as the original Repack and Frayre's updates.

If anyone wants to give it a whirl and Frayre doesn't mine i'll post the link.

Let me know how you feel or if i should start my own thread.

Also for those looking for x86 compiles it seems even Trinitycore don't support these anymore. The documentation has been updated and specifically says x64 so this may be a time to move over to x64.

Hope everyone is keeping safe.

KingZy

I would be interested in giving it a shot.
    Can you post links?

Could you add a transmogrifier to your build, as an additional build? Separate from blizzlike?
    To have a blizzlike version, and a version with elua and a transmogrifier?
    Just one time for a new server, please.
    And thank you again for what you are doing.

Jeutie's Blizzlike Repack

February 23rd 2021 Release

Ok so I'm only posting this until Frayre or DeadZone etc turn up. So for now here is a recent compile of TC setup as the original repack. As Frayre has stated Trinitycore no longer support x86 or MySQL5.6 so now is the time to upgrade to x64 if you haven't done so already.

TrinityCore rev. 7635f3f948b8 2021-02-23 19:36:33 +0100 (3.3.5 branch) (Win64, RelWithDebInfo, Static)
    MySQL 5.7 (x64)
    PHP 7.4.15
    Apache 2.4.46

3.3.5a Wrath Of The Lich King

Server Files

3.3.5a February-23-2021 (x64) MySQL 5.7.zip

Map Files

DBC.zip
    Maps.zip
    MMaps.zip
    Vmaps.zip

I've also updated the website. It's not included by default. See link below. Just replace your www folder. (Be sure to backup the original) I've updated this for Apache 2.4 and PHP 7.4 so you shouldn't get any warnings.

This was done to add some admin functionality you can currently...

Register new accounts
    View online characters (including name, race, class and location)

Login to admin area (login admins admins - insecure just for giggles mainly if someone wants to actually secure it be my guest.)
    Change Character Name, Appearance, Race, Faction and Level.
    Reset passwords
    Set Account Level (normal, minimal mod, mod, and GM)

You can download these files here www.zip

Here are some image examples

I hope this is received well.

Keep on supporting this thread guys I've learnt so much from this repack over the years. It's just nice to give something back.

KingZy
    Last edited by kingzy91; 03-01-2021 at 08:51 PM.

Last edited by Fizban; 03-02-2021 at 03:16 AM.

Hi Fizban,

did you give admin access via the world server console?

I know it should be as simple as in the world server typing
    (remove the dot in world console, add the dot ingame)
    .account create accountname password
    .account set gmlevel "Accountname" 3

Let me know if you have any issues.

KingZy

- - - Updated - - -

The other option is to use something like HeidiSQL

Check your auth DB check the accounts table and find the Id of your account

then move to account_access table and check your ID is specified and the GMlevel is set to 3.

PLEASE BE AWARE ANY CHANGES TO THE DB DIRECT MAY BREAK THE DB SO BE CAREFUL. Try the world console or ingame before trying to DB edit.

This is great! Your work is beyond praise.
    But still, could you add a transmogrifier and, if possible, eluna once.

I can certainly look in to it.

At this point i just use the core TC.

It would be great. I have been using your version for a long time, and I really like it, thank you for your work! And that's why I would like to see this in her. I understand that this is a departure from the original version, but I really want to see it in your repack.

I cannot claim credit for this repack. I am but a humble learner who started using wow emulators back in the late 00's slowly i came to love the original Jeutie Repack because it was easy to setup and understand.

I started with getting used to setting up servers then moved to DB editing as i didn't understand the compiling process. Then when Frayre took over officially when the old thread closed i started to explore this myself but keeping to the folder structure and config settings i've grown to love. kind of running them side by side and if mine failed i had a good repack to go by. So then came a gap in this repacks updates i think it was a year or something.

I thought why not release an update that's as close as i could make it to the original.

Then this year i was just looking at what had changed for Trinitycore and it turns out quite a bit so i decided to compile the most recent version.

I owe all my wow emulation experience to this thread, the old jeutie thread and some determination to get to grips with compiling my own Trinitycore servers. I am still a complete novice and will not pretend i know more than the average person about this but i've dabbled in so much because of this repack. SQL, PHP, HTML, C++, cmake, Visual studio the list is long. I'm so grateful for it. i hope this thread lives long! ^^

- - - Updated - - -

oh and if i do a eluna TC build it will be it's own thread as historically this is a TC core version.

Quote Originally Posted by kingzy91 View Post
    Hi Fizban,

did you give admin access via the world server console?

I know it should be as simple as in the world server typing
    (remove the dot in world console, add the dot ingame)
    .account create accountname password
    .account set gmlevel "Accountname" 3

Let me know if you have any issues.

KingZy

- - - Updated - - -

The other option is to use something like HeidiSQL

Check your auth DB check the accounts table and find the Id of your account

then move to account_access table and check your ID is specified and the GMlevel is set to 3.

PLEASE BE AWARE ANY CHANGES TO THE DB DIRECT MAY BREAK THE DB SO BE CAREFUL. Try the world console or ingame before trying to DB edit.
    With my "Mytest" account, all of those things failed. A new account worked so I don't know what the root cause was. I am familiar with setting up a server and GM Commands.

How do you create the portable servers rather than what you get after a fresh compile that relies on MySQL running at startup on your PC? I haven't figured that part out.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Ah, Yes the portable mysql server was fun to learn.

So essentially you download the most recent (That work with TC) (5.7 i believe) windows binaries for mysql in the .zip file

https://downloads.mysql.com/archives/community/

Then unzip the archive to the server location or where you want this repack uses the Server folder.

Once extracted find the my.ini-default file and open in notepad. save this as my.ini in the bin folder. (adjust accordingly)

Now create a batch file like the one in this repack to start mysql as a comand prompt and not a windows service.

default user is root no password. If you have trouble accessing the database search google for -skip-grant tables mysql. this will point you in the right direction and also enable you to flush permission on the db and setup as you wish.

once you can connect without the switch -skip-grant-tables and after changing the root password. you can setup the DB for TC. for information on this check.

https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wi...s+Installation

then apply

https://github.com/TrinityCore/Trini...eate_mysql.sql

&

https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/releases

This gives you a portable mysql 3.3.5a database.

I hope this helps.

If you feel like cheating you can always copy the structure from this repack and copy the files from MySQL and Apache folder over to yours. They are brand new builds of a DB and http server.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danmi View Post
    This is great! Your work is beyond praise.
    But still, could you add a transmogrifier and, if possible, eluna once.
    So i've managed to compile a version with Eluna. This seems to be working as intended.

The Transmog version by Rochet
    https://github.com/Rochet2/TrinityCo...transmog_3.3.5
    i can only compile it with no Trinitycore Rev version so i won't release it. Prehaps you can make this a project to compile a transmog version.

I could release the Eluna version but it would be in a new thread.

- - - Updated - - -

It's mad when you look at the old threads

Jeutie-s-Blizzlike-Repack-(3-3-5a)

Frayre-and-Haakonas-Repack

I wonder if Jeutie is aware this was continued and still lives 11 years later?
    Last edited by kingzy91; 03-02-2021 at 11:57 PM.