Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Keep in mind for how many years you plan to host your project? this is also an important question in your plan and you should be prepared.

Or, for $2 you can host a VPS with InstantCPU. Did I already mention we'd provide a whooping 80% discount?

Contabo VPS' are very slow. Very very slow. If you don't go with InstantCPU (no worries), I do suggest that you steer clear of Contabo VPS. We have about 8x the bandwidth that Contabo has. If you're hesitant, add me on discord and we'll setup a trial for you. InstantCPU#1060

Quote Originally Posted by instantcpu View Post
    Hey thanks alot for throwing us under the bus. You obviously don't know what you're talking about, if you're going to call me a reseller. We don't resell. We lease and manage our own servers in other datacenters, and create a custom blended network that we provide our services from. We manage all our own hardware, networking and software stacks.

Just thought I'd tell you why you're incorrect.

Thanks,

Christopher
    You could just write it here? This was in my inbox.. Whatever makes you feel better, you're just bashing other companies by calling them slow and selling ovh hosts and claiming them your own. So thanks a lot yourself.

Just thought I'd tell you why you're incorrect.

Thanks,

GuyWhoDoesn'tGiveaFlyingF
    Last edited by CrazyDane; 05-27-2019 at 05:05 AM.

Comment removed.
    Last edited by Deities; 05-28-2019 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by perioner View Post
    I think you speak from ignorance. I have a VPS server with InstantCPU.com and they are really good, as well as cheap. And since when do you need your own data center? There are large companies that started reselling services from other companies, and this is done to avoid having big losses at the beginning, do not forget that you are always starting from 0 clients, and at the beginning you will have losses, already at the moment when you have large earnings think about hiring a space in a datacenter.

So before speaking in a forum, think about what you are going to say.

Kind Regards,

Thranrion (aka perioner)
    Founder of WoW-CMS
    So you admit to waste money there?

What's up with you turds and

"Kind Regards, Derp"

"Founder of SomeThingStupid"

Must suck to be the founder of something you stole.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    CrazyDane,

Spending money with InstantCPU isn't a waste at all. We're cheaper than most providers, and faster than most of them too. And it's not my fault that other companies overload their environments that customers are paying for, resulting in slow services. None of this is new. Do you have a contabo VPS? If so, try something like copying a 1GB file, you'll be waiting 100x longer than you would with InstantCPU. All I am doing, is stating facts. All you're doing, is being a troll. And again, we're an OVH partner. We're not a customer of OVH.

Thanks,

AGuyWhoThinksYoureAButt..