Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    K A P P A L O U N G E

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Project2k14 View Post
    Registration was english, I set my language to german, got sent into a french user CP, took me 10 mins to find the language button, why do they request the language on registration when they set it to french by default, kek over the top
    https://www.server4you.de/virtual-server

The 21€ Server look promising and comes with a domain, but i have no idea about the provider... OS offering is Debian...

As someone else already said, just use Kimsufi, its literally OVH but cheaper. Its the same network and the same parent company.

Been using both Kimsufi & OVH for years and had 0 issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Psykko View Post
    https://www.server4you.de/virtual-server

The 21€ Server look promising and comes with a domain, but i have no idea about the provider... OS offering is Debian...
    found a hoster now and nah I don't like server4you, had a bad history with them, they also do false advertisement, "0€ Setup Fee!" and I ordered a server for 21€ and got charged a 20€ setup fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Incorporea View Post
    As someone else already said, just use Kimsufi, its literally OVH but cheaper. Its the same network and the same parent company.

Been using both Kimsufi & OVH for years and had 0 issues.
    Reseller bs

Quote Originally Posted by splicho View Post
    Reseller bs
    Kimsufi is a daughter company of OVH so calling them resellers is complete bullshit.

Kimsufi offers great prices for people in the lower-tier market, compared to OVH, that's why they started in the first place, so please stop.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I'm using Contabo and haven't had any issues with them. It's great for small projects and cheap. Wouldn't recommend if you're running a large project though due to their ddos protection. It's there, but it's not that strong.