Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Web Developer

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    somewhere between <?php and ?>
    Posts
    2,955

    Anyone knows how to decrypt .no_more_ransom ransomware?


    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello guys, Yes... It's true. I have been hacked. I was hacked today about an hour ago. All my files have been encrypted. The file extension of the files is .no_more_ransom and when i logged in to my computer i had a txt file open with this text

    Hello, dear friend!
    All your files have been ENCRYPTED
    Do you really want to restore your files?
    Write to our email - mail@rapid19.com
    and tell us your unique ID - [HIDDEN]
    I hide my UniqueID for security reasons but thats the message i had in the txt file that was open when i logged in to windows. I have been looking online to see if im able to find a decryptor but it looks like no decryptor currently exists for this ransomware. But im asking here just to make sure. Has anyone else here ever had this ransomware?

  2. #2
    lmao, what do we get for helping?
    if you need to contact me NevadiesDev#2160
    Last edited by WiFiHaxR; 11-20-2018 at 06:37 PM.

  3. #3
    Web Developer

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    somewhere between <?php and ?>
    Posts
    2,955
    Quote Originally Posted by WiFiHaxR View Post
    lmao, what do we get for helping?
    if you need to contact me NevadiesDev#2160
    Added you. Are you able to decrypt the files? And what exactly do you want in return? My files is not really a part of my life. What i mean by that is that i dont care too much about the files. But i would be happy to keep them if there is a chance

  4. #4
    No he won't be able to.

    https://sensorstechforum.com/remove-..._ransom-files/

    It's the Rapid V1, very common these days. Your only bet is to hope a data recovery tool can still scrape the original files off the overwritten sectors. The bigger the individual files are the less chance of success. Don't expect miracles.

    Then there's the chance that the program has been sloppy and left it's key(s) somewhere on your computer, this is very very unlikely however. If your data is that valuable your best bet might be to just pay (yes I said that). Otherwise just wipe.
    Last edited by Jameyboor; 11-20-2018 at 08:34 PM.

  5. #5
    Web Developer

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    somewhere between <?php and ?>
    Posts
    2,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Jameyboor View Post
    No he won't be able to.

    https://sensorstechforum.com/remove-..._ransom-files/

    It's the Rapid V1, very common these days. Your only bet is to hope a data recovery tool can still scrape the original files off the overwritten sectors. The bigger the individual files are the less chance of success. Don't expect miracles.

    Then there's the chance that the program has been sloppy and left it's key(s) somewhere on your computer, this is very very unlikely however. If your data is that valuable your best bet might be to just pay (yes I said that). Otherwise just wipe.
    I am not able to pay since the email doesnt even exist

  6. #6


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    http://strong-wow.com
    Posts
    1,118
    that virus become from live chat sites

  7. #7
    Web Developer

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    somewhere between <?php and ?>
    Posts
    2,955
    Quote Originally Posted by XxTryXx View Post
    that virus become from live chat sites
    Yeah, That may actually be possible... Since im doing much live chatting

  8. #8


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Developing the world
    Posts
    1,083
    Sad story, tok...

  9. #9


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    http://strong-wow.com
    Posts
    1,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Tok124 View Post
    Yeah, That may actually be possible... Since im doing much live chatting
    next time when it tells you to download a russian girls video software don't

  10. #10
    Even if the e-mail was real, I wouldn't pay for the decryption key, because there's a high chance that you won't be getting the key. I wouldn't trust the cybercriminal(s).

    Luckily, I've never dealt with any ransomware. Like Jamey said, I would try to find some data recovery tool, such as Reimage, Malwarebytes, Plumbytes Anti-Malware or SentinelOne.

    Some useful links:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh5Hbe4DZoI

    https://www.2-spyware.com/remove-rap...ansomware.html

    http://www.pcviruscare.com/blog/remo...val-guidelines

  11. #11
    Web Developer

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    somewhere between <?php and ?>
    Posts
    2,955
    Quote Originally Posted by XxTryXx View Post
    next time when it tells you to download a russian girls video software don't
    Haha i have never done that

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by mindsear View Post
    Even if the e-mail was real, I wouldn't pay for the decryption key, because there's a high chance that you won't be getting the key. I wouldn't trust the cybercriminal(s).

    Luckily, I've never dealt with any ransomware. Like Jamey said, I would try to find some data recovery tool, such as Reimage, Malwarebytes, Plumbytes Anti-Malware or SentinelOne.

    Some useful links:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh5Hbe4DZoI

    https://www.2-spyware.com/remove-rap...ansomware.html

    http://www.pcviruscare.com/blog/remo...val-guidelines
    Yeah. I was never thinking about to contact him to pay to get my files back. I wanted to contact him to let him know he is welcome to suck my (You know what)

    - - - Updated - - -

    But thanks. I will try the programs and see what i can do. Thanks for all help guys

  12. #12


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Developing the world
    Posts
    1,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Tok124 View Post
    Haha i have never done that

    - - - Updated - - -



    Yeah. I was never thinking about to contact him to pay to get my files back. I wanted to contact him to let him know he is welcome to suck my (You know what)

    - - - Updated - - -

    But thanks. I will try the programs and see what i can do. Thanks for all help guys
    if you ever feel like finding this guy's email, let me email bomb him xD

  13. #13
    No files are ever encrypted, its a scam to get money. If you send them money, you wont get your files back.

    Just wipe.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by mindsear View Post
    Even if the e-mail was real, I wouldn't pay for the decryption key, because there's a high chance that you won't be getting the key. I wouldn't trust the cybercriminal(s).
    It's funny actually. There have been big ransomware attacks that even had live support and websites opened just to help people who had issues with payment. As stupid as it sounds, the criminals are/were usually legit when it comes to getting your files back after payment, especially in the beginning.

    It's a good strategy to do so as well, if you actually give them their files back then you're bound to get more payments from desperate server owners that don't want to lose valuable data and know that they can get it decrypted.


    Quote Originally Posted by morpheusxeno View Post
    No files are ever encrypted, its a scam to get money. If you send them money, you wont get your files back.

    Just wipe.
    The first part is simply not true. As for getting your files back after sending money, that depends on the scale of the operation the criminals are working on.

  15. #15

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tok124 View Post
    Hello guys, Yes... It's true. I have been hacked. I was hacked today about an hour ago. All my files have been encrypted. The file extension of the files is .no_more_ransom and when i logged in to my computer i had a txt file open with this text


    I hide my UniqueID for security reasons but thats the message i had in the txt file that was open when i logged in to windows. I have been looking online to see if im able to find a decryptor but it looks like no decryptor currently exists for this ransomware. But im asking here just to make sure. Has anyone else here ever had this ransomware?


    a lot of times these products are sent out to random buyers on forums, with simple decryption keys ( it may sound too simple ) but just try each single digit 1-9 a-z and common combos like 123 or 098 etc. Good luck!

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •