Welcome to AC Web.
    www.Molten-WoW.pw

Owner Of Molten Reborn - http://molten-wow.pw/

Molten-WoW - SmallReborn/Blizzlike/Lowrate | WOTLK X5 | No Donate

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hook me up in PM i need GameMasters for ingame job as ticket reading and support! Bless!

http://molten-wow.pw
    Looking for a partner / Head administrator and a few GameMasters.
    I do not have the time that it needs and it starting to grow.
    Hosting and such things will never be a problem. I got my 36GB Ram, Intel-i5 Quad Core,5gb Ddos Protection with a 1500/1500 mbps Connection Host paid to 2020
    Hook me up in PM if you have the time to help this community
    Last edited by tntwow; 11-18-2018 at 01:44 AM.

why reborn? O.o The real molten-wow.com is switched to warmane.com so molten wow was not and is not dead^^

Cruel-WoW

How many threads are you gonna make about the same thing >_<

www.Molten-WoW.pw

Owner Of Molten Reborn - http://molten-wow.pw/
    Maybe a few more, nah hehe i couldnt find the other ones or maybe i was just to stoned last night. And reason why Molten Reborn is cause Molten Reborn, warmane will allways be warmane

I think everybody know molten was the best, i bought the core long time ago so its the exactly molten as it was Feburary 17 2015 and here it is alive again. stop hate on my threads please lol ! thanks.

--

Btw i think ppl would like a server who is first with NO donation system at all. Wich means it is really Blizzlike. Or maybe im wrong and ppl rentin hosts for 150 euro monthly just to host a private wow server. I got my other buisniesses and had about 32 gb ram in spare and the connection is 1gb so i was thinking why not when i got the molten core from 2015 feburary, and the idea about how anoying it was to meet kids stealing their moms card for full gear and free levels made me open the server with no donation system at all. Like it or not i think its unique. bless
    Last edited by tntwow; 11-18-2018 at 01:39 AM.

https://www.whois.com/whois/molten-wow.com

Molten-wow is never gone.

The Owner of the Domain is always the owner of Warmane and the real molten-wow. You trying to use this name to get attention with using the most popular wow server name. Thats wretched!

Cruel-WoW

There is more to private server hosting than just hosting one because you feel like it

In order to actually have a succesfull project ongoing you actually need to devote nearly all your freetime to this. And you will also have to spend ALOT of money on fixes, changes and whatnot if you cannot make these yourself. Why? Because players need to have something to look forward to. Hosting something is easily done, Anyone can do it. But actually RUNNING a functional project requires so much more than that

I have knowed `Kaer ` the actual owner of molten-wow. for years since 2012. we have been in a team together and we still do talk sometimes so it will make no sense you bringing a server back with a diffrent name. called reborn and a domain that looks free. noone is going to be intrested in your policys. beucase it is not worth if you post like 20 posts allready regarding a project. that is not even alive yet. your website is a free source. it does not load you need mentoring. in order to start a project you need someone that knows about this stuff.

Message me on Discord Swagg#5770

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by tntwow View Post
    Maybe a few more, nah hehe i couldnt find the other ones or maybe i was just to stoned last night. And reason why Molten Reborn is cause Molten Reborn, warmane will allways be warmane

I think everybody know molten was the best, i bought the core long time ago so its the exactly molten as it was Feburary 17 2015 and here it is alive again. stop hate on my threads please lol ! thanks.

--

Btw i think ppl would like a server who is first with NO donation system at all. Wich means it is really Blizzlike. Or maybe im wrong and ppl rentin hosts for 150 euro monthly just to host a private wow server. I got my other buisniesses and had about 32 gb ram in spare and the connection is 1gb so i was thinking why not when i got the molten core from 2015 feburary, and the idea about how anoying it was to meet kids stealing their moms card for full gear and free levels made me open the server with no donation system at all. Like it or not i think its unique. bless
    This is truly some next level autismo.