Welcome to AC Web.
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 271
  1. #181


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Villa Clara, Cuba
    Posts
    51

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Friend, look at the client to access the server that must be opened in Actium .exe and must leave if the client you have is wrong.

    - - - Updated - - -

    that is, your client is bad and you must download the one from firestorm.

  2. #182
    rem999 esse repack aqui ainda funciona?pois baixei o client dele e ja não funcionava mais,estou tendo um problema de latencia com o repack do conan,não sei se o problema esta no repack ou naquele client novo que demora muito para abrir o jogo,estava tentando reinstalar esse antigo para fazer uns testes mas parece que o client dele ja não funciona mais.voce conhece algum client que ainda funcione nesta versão?


    rem999 this repack here still works? because I downloaded his client and it no longer worked, I'm having a latency problem with the conan repack, I don't know if the problem is in the repack or that new client that takes too long to open the game, I was trying to reinstall this old one to do some testing but it seems that his client no longer works. Do you know any clients that still work in this version?

  3. #183
    Hi S@rigo my friend I torrented wow from firestorm it was about 52gb do you have a link to a better one,thank you for your help 🙏 I do appreciate it

    - - - Updated - - -

    If I run atrium. Exe it closes immediately

  4. #184


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Villa Clara, Cuba
    Posts
    51
    to the firestorm client, click on this link https://bit.ly/2xLr6SQ
    open in the wow.bat in the minimal client if it doesn't work out, I'm afraid I can't help you any more friend.

  5. #185
    My friend it must work because yours work, is there anyway that I can edit the client to run directly to the repacks 127.0.0.1

    - - - Updated - - -

    As I said I torrented it from firestorm, but I never run it online

  6. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by j000c View Post
    rem999 esse repack aqui ainda funciona?pois baixei o client dele e ja não funcionava mais,estou tendo um problema de latencia com o repack do conan,não sei se o problema esta no repack ou naquele client novo que demora muito para abrir o jogo,estava tentando reinstalar esse antigo para fazer uns testes mas parece que o client dele ja não funciona mais.voce conhece algum client que ainda funcione nesta versão?


    rem999 this repack here still works? because I downloaded his client and it no longer worked, I'm having a latency problem with the conan repack, I don't know if the problem is in the repack or that new client that takes too long to open the game, I was trying to reinstall this old one to do some testing but it seems that his client no longer works. Do you know any clients that still work in this version?
    Не знаю, что у тебя случилось? Клиента скачал с первой страницы. Всё работает.
    I don’t know what happened to you? I downloaded the client from the first page. Everything is working.

  7. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by rem999 View Post
    Не знаю, что у тебя случилось? Клиента скачал с первой страницы. Всё работает.
    I don’t know what happened to you? I downloaded the client from the first page. Everything is working.
    I will download again and test, I downloaded it recently and it has not completed the connection ... did you even test the conan repack in lan? he is lagging a lot on the heavier maps here on my machines, and I remember that this one that you climbed didn't give this latency ... did you even test it?

  8. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by j000c View Post
    I will download again and test, I downloaded it recently and it has not completed the connection ... did you even test the conan repack in lan? he is lagging a lot on the heavier maps here on my machines, and I remember that this one that you climbed didn't give this latency ... did you even test it?
    Да проверил, работает. WTF адрес измени на 127.0.0.1
    Login) admins@admins (Паспорт) admins
    Login2) rem@rem (Паспорт) r

    Yes, I checked, it works. WTF address changed to 127.0.0.1
    Login) admins@admins (Passport) admins
    Login2) rem@rem (Passport) r

  9. #189
    Trinity/Core! Сделайте пожалуйста connection_patcher на 8.2.0.(31478). Arctium отстаёт, у них не получается. Только песочница без мода. Люди не довольны их работой. Я посетил много сайтов и знаю об этом. Остаётся надеяться только на Trinity/Core!

    Trinity/Core! Please make connection_patcher on 8.2.0. (31478). Arctium lags behind, they fail. Only a sandbox without a mod. People are not happy with their work. I have visited many sites and know about it. One can only hope for Trinity/Core!

  10. #190
    нету все работают через арктикум сервера

  11. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by Darking View Post
    нету все работают через арктикум сервера
    Они большую цену гнут. Им нужна конкуренция.
    They bend a great price. They need competition.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by S@rgero View Post
    Rem una pregunta de que forma puedo pegar tu work de las zonas en la database de Midgard 7.3.5
    Legion quests work.
    Draenor quests work.
    Pandaria quests work.
    en este servidor para poder tener un mejor repack y saber porque no trabajas las misiones para el lado de la Horda porque te agradeciriamos mucho las 80 personas que jugamos tu trabajo aqui en la red local de donde yo vivo si es posible que DjenatanRonaldo te convenza para que las trabajes saludos.
    Rem a question of how I can paste your work from the zones in the Midgard 7.3.5 database
    Legion quests work.
    Draenor quests work.
    Pandaria quests work.
    on this server to be able to have a better repack and know why you don't work the missions for the Horde side because we would greatly appreciate the 80 people who played your work here in the local network where I live if it is possible that DjenatanRonaldo convinces you to You work greetings.
    Вот тут Орда, Гномы, Эльфы и остальные. Квесты работают. Наслаждайтесь игрой.
    Here is the Horde, Dwarves, Elves and the rest. Quests work. Enjoy the game.

    http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...N-7-3-5(26972)

  12. #192

  13. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by zgn View Post
    чтоб кто то работал над класиком ))

  14. #194
    Quote Originally Posted by zgn View Post
    Привет! Старичок, сто лет тебя не видел! У них моды не работают в 8.2.х. Тупая, песочница.
    Hello! Old man, I have not seen you for a hundred years! Their mods do not work in 8.2.x. Dumb, sandbox.

  15. #195

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Очередная насмешка. Trinity/Core выпустил обновление 8.2.5. Но там нет connection_patcher. И нет пусковой установки. Во всём интернете.
    Another mockery. Trinity/Core has released the 8.2.5 update. But there is no connection_patcher there. And there is no launcher. All over the internet.



    https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •