Welcome to AC Web.

Custom Map : Jungle + Fire

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Feel free to download and use as you wish.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NGw...ew?usp=sharing

Forest themed map that is located in the empty space above the plaguelands, beside ghostlands.

.go xyz 3950 -4650 128 0

Maybe someone will have use for it. Consider it a testing map of sorts.

To use these files :

Make a patch
    Place them at :
    • world
      • maps
        • azeroth
          • FILESGOHERE

Last edited by UnknownGhost; 11-11-2018 at 04:11 PM.

eehmmm...

Hiya,

I just download'd the file to make sure I was correct and I am,
    Meaning in order to make this map work they will need a bit more then just your ADT files.
    The best thing to do is to create a patch yourself with all the files needed.

I'm pretty sure if this is a map for wrath (pretty sure since it's prolly not up-ported)
    You'll need to add the tree's and possibly some textures that are not default in 3.3.5a

The map itself, let's just say it needs alot of more work to be presentable ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Senix View Post
    eehmmm...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighteenplus View Post
    Hiya,

I just download'd the file to make sure I was correct and I am,
    Meaning in order to make this map work they will need a bit more then just your ADT files.
    The best thing to do is to create a patch yourself with all the files needed.

I'm pretty sure if this is a map for wrath (pretty sure since it's prolly not up-ported)
    You'll need to add the tree's and possibly some textures that are not default in 3.3.5a

The map itself, let's just say it needs alot of more work to be presentable ^^

I have no care for your comments. Thanks. This is a free release, I have no intentions on using it, it was posted for someone who may want it, not for comments on presentation.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    I have no care for your comments. Thanks. This is a free release, I have no intentions on using it, it was posted for someone who may want it, not for comments on presentation.
    Kinda doesn't change the fact that someone who would use these files is missing most of the M2's and textures it supports?

This is the map he tried to sell me for $50 USD, $71 AUD for myself, I spawned mobs and what not on this island and nothing moved, I did what he said and recompiled all the maps files etc, Nothing worked, then get hyped up and releases it because I apparently scammed him, Looks like it was a good thing paypal rejected the money since its flawed hard!

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    I have no care for your comments.
    lmao cheer up a bit buddy

Hes a beginner on noggit dont go too hard on him

Usable on any version?

Destroyer of Worlds

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    File is corrupt.